July 25, 2014 | 1763 users online

Blush - E.L.F. - Studio Blush in Candid Coral

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 6/27/2014 6:07:00 PM More reviews by karinasilva

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I use this as a high lighter it's too light on my dark tan skin

rated 2 of 5 on 6/27/2014 4:14:00 PM More reviews by LNW84

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

As noted by the previous reviewer, this blush just did not exist on my skintone except to deposit sparkle (which I am not fond of in a blush to begin with). I really can't blame the blush here: this was just not going to work on me, and I should have realized that before purchasing. I feel bad giving it only 2 lippies for this reason. Candid Coral would be lovely on someone more safely in the light-medium range. Definitely a "What was I thinking?!" purchase, but for $3, certainly worth the learning experience.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2014 10:36:00 AM More reviews by AngieGCarp

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Such a disappointment...I am medium skinned with a tan right now and this just flat did not show up. For me this is not going to work as a blusher but it is a GORGEOUS golden highlighter. It don't think I have one like this in my collection. So, I recommend if you are looking for a soft, glowing highlight for 3 bucks but a blush it is not.

Happy Blushing!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/28/2014 10:02:00 PM More reviews by PaleInComparison

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I've tried several types of ELF blushes in many shades and this is hands down my favorite find, despite the fact that I originally was looking for a day to day mauve shade and a go-to pink for evening looks. Since I am very pale (NW15 at my lightest) some of there other blushes require a very, very light hand. While I don't mind careful application with blush, I wanted something that I could also put on in a hurry and not have to fear looking like a clown. The beauty of this blush is that it really is buildable on pale skin, but in its lightest form is really just a beautiful coral glow that doubles as a not too shimmery highlight. I had some slight fallout when I first opened it, but the pan itself didn't look damaged and I haven't noticed any since. I'd highly recommend using a stipple brush with this blush for the most natural finish.

For people who are trying to choose which blush to buy, the Pressed Mineral blush in Cabo Cabana is like the darker sister of this blush, but with bigger glitter particles. The Studio Baked blush in Peachy Cheeky is like a swirl of Cabo Cabana, Candid Coral and a darker brown shade in a pearlescent finish.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/1/2014 12:52:00 PM More reviews by laurenjill05

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have a light olive skin tone and this doesn't show up on me at all (as a blush). I guess I will just have to use it as a highlighter.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/28/2014 1:56:00 PM More reviews by girleygirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm MAC NC40-42 skin tone and this blush looks okay on me..I like to use it during the Fall season as I like wearing more Coral tones during that time..This blush has a little bit of glitter/sheen to it to liven up my dull skin during Fall..pigmentation is okay though

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2014 10:28:00 PM More reviews by Paulawaulaa

Updated : I love this color a lot , I been using it for the past two months as a highlighter because I ran out of my other highlighter .. My overall thought about this is that it is a really nice but and works well as a highlighter . I will give it a 8 out of 10

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I love this color because it gives me a nice natural look and I love that about it . I wanted a nice coral color and when I saw this at Target I bought it because I thought the color was very pretty . I like using this a color when I do a dramatic eye look

rated 4 of 5 on 3/1/2014 3:58:00 AM More reviews by mariasara

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Wonderful color for my Light skin. I have very Pale skin, with Olive undertones, that can look Greenish in lhe winter and this warm shade makes my skin glow. The only thing I deslike is the small amount of product, 4,75 grams, compared to other brands in the same price range (sleek has almost lhe double, and this makes me think twice about repurchase...) Só, give it a try, if vou have Light skin with yellow or Olive undertones.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/9/2014 11:01:00 AM More reviews by Heliana

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

Fabulous colors but they make a huge mess no matter how softly I touch the blush with my brush there is always tones of powder coming out so I waste too much product....

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2014 10:57:00 PM More reviews by aknakano

This color is just lovely. I hadn't experimented much with blush when I bought this, so I opted for this very wearable (ie everyday) shade.

It shows up a a very natural pinkish coral (ie not orange-y like some corals can be). If I apply right after foundation, I find I can get about a whole day's (~6-8 hours) wear which is just fine for me as far as staying power goes. For the record, there is some shimmer to this.

Price aside, I would absolutely repurchase; for $3 (even less if you have a coupon code!) I WILL definitely repurchase when the time comes.