April 20, 2014 | 977 users online

Blush - E.L.F. - Studio Blush in Candid Coral

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 4/1/2014 12:52:00 PM More reviews by laurenjill05

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have a light olive skin tone and this doesn't show up on me at all (as a blush). I guess I will just have to use it as a highlighter.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/28/2014 1:56:00 PM More reviews by girleygirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm MAC NC40-42 skin tone and this blush looks okay on me..I like to use it during the Fall season as I like wearing more Coral tones during that time..This blush has a little bit of glitter/sheen to it to liven up my dull skin during Fall..pigmentation is okay though

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2014 10:28:00 PM More reviews by Paulawaulaa

I love this color because it gives me a nice natural look and I love that about it . I wanted a nice coral color and when I saw this at Target I bought it because I thought the color was very pretty . I like using this a color when I do a dramatic eye look

rated 4 of 5 on 3/1/2014 3:58:00 AM More reviews by mariasara

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Wonderful color for my Light skin. I have very Pale skin, with Olive undertones, that can look Greenish in lhe winter and this warm shade makes my skin glow. The only thing I deslike is the small amount of product, 4,75 grams, compared to other brands in the same price range (sleek has almost lhe double, and this makes me think twice about repurchase...) Só, give it a try, if vou have Light skin with yellow or Olive undertones.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/9/2014 11:01:00 AM More reviews by Heliana

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

Fabulous colors but they make a huge mess no matter how softly I touch the blush with my brush there is always tones of powder coming out so I waste too much product....

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2014 10:57:00 PM More reviews by aknakano

This color is just lovely. I hadn't experimented much with blush when I bought this, so I opted for this very wearable (ie everyday) shade.

It shows up a a very natural pinkish coral (ie not orange-y like some corals can be). If I apply right after foundation, I find I can get about a whole day's (~6-8 hours) wear which is just fine for me as far as staying power goes. For the record, there is some shimmer to this.

Price aside, I would absolutely repurchase; for $3 (even less if you have a coupon code!) I WILL definitely repurchase when the time comes.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2014 12:36:00 AM More reviews by Makwupjunke87

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Cool Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is an exceptional blush for an exceptional price! It has a great color payoff and is similar to benefit's Coralista. I own both, and it seems as though candid coral has a more coral tone, whereas Coralista is a bit more pink rather than coral. I've dropped it a few times and the product nor packaging has cracked. I apply this with a medium fluffy brush when i do my makeup in the morning and it is still beautiful when i get home from work. The color is great on olive, tan or medium-medium dark skin tones. This is definitely a great blush to own!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/11/2013 9:04:00 PM More reviews by HunterGray

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is one of the few blushes I've hit major pan on. If you're pale like me, this is such a nice no-hassle blush and highlight in one. It is very sheer though, so if you're of medium skin tone or deeper, this would work better as simply a rose-gold highlight, or as a blush for layering over deeper, more pigmented ones. The sheerness of this blush makes it virtually fool proof, even for beginners.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/24/2013 11:44:00 PM More reviews by Yolyalex

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Like most people here have said, very subtle touch to the cheeks, might look good over a matte darker blush because of the light shimmer or just wear it alone for a natural look, it can work either way.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/17/2013 11:08:00 PM More reviews by sequoiarobin

Pros: Light sheer pigmentation Drug store brand Inexpensive Cons: Chalky Shimmery Not long lasting