October 24, 2014 | 951 users online

Blush - E.L.F. - Studio Blush in Candid Coral

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/21/2014 5:17:00 PM More reviews by lushlife505

I was not impressed with this blush at all.
I did not like how it looked on the skin, the color anything.
It really looked cheap to me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/31/2014 5:38:00 PM More reviews by TeHNyboR

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Wow! Blown away by how fantastic this product is! I put it right next to my NARS Orgasm blush and they're pretty much the exact same color! Super concentrated, I only need a tiny bit for a nice healthy glow on my fair skin. Can't beat the price either! Would repurchase in a heartbeat!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/29/2014 11:07:00 PM More reviews by mlfpatrick7

HUGE disappointment. Not sure if they sent a wrongly labeled color of product or what but I also bought the peach shade and my Candid Coral looks almost exactly the same color! I'm fair and this barely leaves any color on skin unless you reslly layer it on.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2014 3:27:00 PM More reviews by eileeniebean

I love this blush. I have very pale, very yellow skin and the peach color + gold sheen is just lovely and really highlights my cheekbones. It looks better with a setting spray over it. My only complaint is that it if I apply it too inward on my cheeks, it settles into and highlights my large pores.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/8/2014 9:45:00 PM More reviews by ashli185

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Great subtle highlighter for a polished no makeup/ makeup look. I often pair it with ELF's cream blushes in Headliner & Superstar.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/27/2014 6:07:00 PM More reviews by karinasilva

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I use this as a high lighter it's too light on my dark tan skin

rated 2 of 5 on 6/27/2014 4:14:00 PM More reviews by LNW84

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

As noted by the previous reviewer, this blush just did not exist on my skintone except to deposit sparkle (which I am not fond of in a blush to begin with). I really can't blame the blush here: this was just not going to work on me, and I should have realized that before purchasing. I feel bad giving it only 2 lippies for this reason. Candid Coral would be lovely on someone more safely in the light-medium range. Definitely a "What was I thinking?!" purchase, but for $3, certainly worth the learning experience.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2014 10:36:00 AM More reviews by AngieGCarp

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Such a disappointment...I am medium skinned with a tan right now and this just flat did not show up. For me this is not going to work as a blusher but it is a GORGEOUS golden highlighter. It don't think I have one like this in my collection. So, I recommend if you are looking for a soft, glowing highlight for 3 bucks but a blush it is not.

Happy Blushing!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/28/2014 10:02:00 PM More reviews by PaleInComparison

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I've tried several types of ELF blushes in many shades and this is hands down my favorite find, despite the fact that I originally was looking for a day to day mauve shade and a go-to pink for evening looks. Since I am very pale (NW15 at my lightest) some of there other blushes require a very, very light hand. While I don't mind careful application with blush, I wanted something that I could also put on in a hurry and not have to fear looking like a clown. The beauty of this blush is that it really is buildable on pale skin, but in its lightest form is really just a beautiful coral glow that doubles as a not too shimmery highlight. I had some slight fallout when I first opened it, but the pan itself didn't look damaged and I haven't noticed any since. I'd highly recommend using a stipple brush with this blush for the most natural finish.

For people who are trying to choose which blush to buy, the Pressed Mineral blush in Cabo Cabana is like the darker sister of this blush, but with bigger glitter particles. The Studio Baked blush in Peachy Cheeky is like a swirl of Cabo Cabana, Candid Coral and a darker brown shade in a pearlescent finish.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/1/2014 12:52:00 PM More reviews by laurenjill05

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have a light olive skin tone and this doesn't show up on me at all (as a blush). I guess I will just have to use it as a highlighter.