January 26, 2015 | 1911 users online

Blush - E.L.F. - Studio Blush in Candid Coral

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2015 12:30:00 AM More reviews by creamsodasundae

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

What a bargain for the price! I love this blush. It is a beautiful coral colour. I was trying to find a cheap dupe for Benefit's Coralista. This is not it (Coralista is slightly more pink), but this is a lovely soft colour that lasted all day on me. I did find this was similar to ELF's other blush, I think it is called Tickled Pink.

If you are looking for a coral blush, try it, you really can't go wrong.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2015 1:52:00 PM More reviews by PriscillaE

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

My favorite blush. I'm right in the middle for skin tones from dark to light and it's just enough to be slightly noticeable which is what I like. I don't like bright blush so this is perfect for that barely there look

rated 3 of 5 on 1/12/2015 3:11:00 AM More reviews by msyu

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Maybe because of my personal tastes, this blush color wasn't what I had hoped for. It's a little too light (could be used as a highlighter for me, although I am light/med in skin tone) to use as a blush. The shimmer content is decent, not too little or too much.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/4/2015 12:12:00 AM More reviews by spamalicioussammi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The packaging and formula on this blush is good but it's just not pigmented enough for me. I'll probably use it up over their hd blush in superstar but otherwise I would just throw this out. Thumbs down on this shade.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/21/2014 5:17:00 PM More reviews by lushlife505

I was not impressed with this blush at all.
I did not like how it looked on the skin, the color anything.
It really looked cheap to me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/31/2014 5:38:00 PM More reviews by TeHNyboR

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Wow! Blown away by how fantastic this product is! I put it right next to my NARS Orgasm blush and they're pretty much the exact same color! Super concentrated, I only need a tiny bit for a nice healthy glow on my fair skin. Can't beat the price either! Would repurchase in a heartbeat!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/29/2014 11:07:00 PM More reviews by mlfpatrick7

HUGE disappointment. Not sure if they sent a wrongly labeled color of product or what but I also bought the peach shade and my Candid Coral looks almost exactly the same color! I'm fair and this barely leaves any color on skin unless you reslly layer it on.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2014 3:27:00 PM More reviews by eileeniebean

I love this blush. I have very pale, very yellow skin and the peach color + gold sheen is just lovely and really highlights my cheekbones. It looks better with a setting spray over it. My only complaint is that it if I apply it too inward on my cheeks, it settles into and highlights my large pores.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/8/2014 9:45:00 PM More reviews by ashli185

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Great subtle highlighter for a polished no makeup/ makeup look. I often pair it with ELF's cream blushes in Headliner & Superstar.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/27/2014 6:07:00 PM More reviews by karinasilva

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I use this as a high lighter it's too light on my dark tan skin