March 2, 2015 | 2003 users online

Eyeliner - Milani - Eye Tech Liquid Eyeliner

rated 2 of 5 on 2/1/2015 2:29:00 PM More reviews by ohgeebus

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I thought this would by my holy grail replacement for my Kat Von D tattoo eyeliner. I wanted to find a drugstore dupe that would stay put on my extremely oily eyelids.

At first, I was very impressed with the eyeliner. The tip is very thin and stiff so, while I had to get used to how pointy it felt on my eyelid, I was impressed with the deep black pigmentation and sharp cat eye I could achieve with this eyeliner. I was by all means very impressed.

However, after about 3 hours, I checked myself in the mirror and wow. WOW. The eyeliner had actually moved up into my crease. I'd never seen that before in any sort of liquid eyeliner I've used. It looked like I'd used pencil liner or something. I was so disappointed, especially because it's such a beautiful eyeliner on first application. I would NOT recommend this to girls with very oily eyelids.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/30/2014 10:36:00 PM More reviews by midwestgrrl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I'm experimenting with black liquid liners at the moment and this one performed pretty well. I opened it a while ago and haven't used it for several weeks but it didn't seem dried out to me - we'll see how it lasts as I use it more often.

It was a little more difficult to control than my L'Oreal Infallible The Super Slim, but the staying power is 100% better than the L'Oreal. It didn't transfer/creep up my eyelids and it didn't smudge when I ran my fingers over it. Removal was easy enough with L'Oreal eye makeup remover (I cleaned up application mistakes with this on a q-tip as well). I'd buy this again as a backup! My HG is UD Perversion at the moment but I am looking for a felt tip liner.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/3/2014 8:11:00 PM More reviews by emilyxkhiev

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I bought this eyeliner at a local drugstore for about $10, this was my 2nd time buying this because my last one didn't last a month... So the next day as I went to apply this, this eyeliner is already dried out, there was no product!! I was very disappointed :/ I wouldn't recommend this eyeliner to anybody because it doesn't last very long, not pigmented, and I'm not to find over the liner

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2013 12:38:00 AM More reviews by LC817

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This eyeliner is cute & perfect to carry in your purse due to it being so little. The lasting power is amazing & application is awesome! Glides on easily even as a pens it doesn't require to much shaking to get enough product. Only downfall is the size: very little.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/10/2013 6:17:00 PM More reviews by Musakautivapr

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

ok, so my first impression about the packaging was good. i like the size, and the tip of this eyeliner. But for the product itself, it didn't impress me at all, and I think I'm disappointed because a expected a good quality liner, because it cost me like $8. it dries out quickly, it leaves streaks so I have to use another gel liner and black shadow to fix my eyecat look. I don't think will buy it again, maybe if they reformulated the product then maybe I would but now, nahhhh

rated 2 of 5 on 7/11/2013 12:59:00 AM More reviews by ineedalife007

I usually prefer a waterproof liquid liner but I wanted to have separate ones so I bought this one. I used maybe twice before the tip dried out! Technically it still works but now I can't do thin lines, winged out. Now, all I can get is thick lines which I will work with until it runs out. Other than it dries fairly quickly it over all it is a very good product. I probably won't buy it again but it does what it is meant to do.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/23/2013 9:07:00 PM More reviews by normaa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Absolutely magnificent eyeliner whilst it lasted. The fact that it dries out (or perhaps runs out) so quickly is the reason why I wouldn't ever buy it again. It lasted me maybe 2 weeks. Being in Australia as well, I had to order it online and it's not worth the price, in comparison to if I was able to buy it locally.

The tip makes it easy to apply, this may be useful for beginners. It was incredibly black which is what I looks for. It wasn't shiny nor completely matte; exactly what I was looking for. Also from what I remember, I didn't have any problems with smudging.

SOOOOOO frustrating that it dries out so quickly, otherwise it would've been HG status. THe hunt continues for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2013 1:46:00 PM More reviews by thekatconb

This is my favorite felt tip liquid eyeliner! I've had it for a month or 2 and it's my go to eyeliner. It's very pigmented and doesn't smudge. I've worn it for about 10 hours and it didn't feather or fade. I love this product! I recommend this to anyone with oily eyelids. It's great to use if you're going to wing your eyeliner.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/25/2013 2:20:00 AM More reviews by Xomarielaa

I bought this eyeliner one night. I only opened it at night to try it out and play with it a little.. The next day when I wanted to use it again it was completely dried out! I only used it once!! I'm positive I put the lid back on because I took it off when I went to use it again. Definitely didn't like

rated 3 of 5 on 3/7/2013 10:42:00 PM More reviews by milipudding

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

An average liquid liner at best. I thought the felt tip was kind of thick and it wasn't precise enough to make a clean wing. I also felt the formula was heavy on my eyes, like I could feel the liner pushing down on my eye lids. But the color's really black. I will finish using it but will not repurchase