August 21, 2014 | 1118 users online

Eyeliner - Milani - Eye Tech Liquid Eyeliner

rated 1 of 5 on 3/3/2014 8:11:00 PM More reviews by emilyxkhiev

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I bought this eyeliner at a local drugstore for about $10, this was my 2nd time buying this because my last one didn't last a month... So the next day as I went to apply this, this eyeliner is already dried out, there was no product!! I was very disappointed :/ I wouldn't recommend this eyeliner to anybody because it doesn't last very long, not pigmented, and I'm not to find over the liner

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2013 12:38:00 AM More reviews by LC817

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This eyeliner is cute & perfect to carry in your purse due to it being so little. The lasting power is amazing & application is awesome! Glides on easily even as a pens it doesn't require to much shaking to get enough product. Only downfall is the size: very little.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/10/2013 6:17:00 PM More reviews by Musakautivapr

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

ok, so my first impression about the packaging was good. i like the size, and the tip of this eyeliner. But for the product itself, it didn't impress me at all, and I think I'm disappointed because a expected a good quality liner, because it cost me like $8. it dries out quickly, it leaves streaks so I have to use another gel liner and black shadow to fix my eyecat look. I don't think will buy it again, maybe if they reformulated the product then maybe I would but now, nahhhh

rated 2 of 5 on 7/11/2013 12:59:00 AM More reviews by ineedalife007

I usually prefer a waterproof liquid liner but I wanted to have separate ones so I bought this one. I used maybe twice before the tip dried out! Technically it still works but now I can't do thin lines, winged out. Now, all I can get is thick lines which I will work with until it runs out. Other than it dries fairly quickly it over all it is a very good product. I probably won't buy it again but it does what it is meant to do.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/23/2013 9:07:00 PM More reviews by normaa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Absolutely magnificent eyeliner whilst it lasted. The fact that it dries out (or perhaps runs out) so quickly is the reason why I wouldn't ever buy it again. It lasted me maybe 2 weeks. Being in Australia as well, I had to order it online and it's not worth the price, in comparison to if I was able to buy it locally.

The tip makes it easy to apply, this may be useful for beginners. It was incredibly black which is what I looks for. It wasn't shiny nor completely matte; exactly what I was looking for. Also from what I remember, I didn't have any problems with smudging.

SOOOOOO frustrating that it dries out so quickly, otherwise it would've been HG status. THe hunt continues for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2013 1:46:00 PM More reviews by thekatconb

This is my favorite felt tip liquid eyeliner! I've had it for a month or 2 and it's my go to eyeliner. It's very pigmented and doesn't smudge. I've worn it for about 10 hours and it didn't feather or fade. I love this product! I recommend this to anyone with oily eyelids. It's great to use if you're going to wing your eyeliner.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/25/2013 2:20:00 AM More reviews by Xomarielaa

I bought this eyeliner one night. I only opened it at night to try it out and play with it a little.. The next day when I wanted to use it again it was completely dried out! I only used it once!! I'm positive I put the lid back on because I took it off when I went to use it again. Definitely didn't like

rated 3 of 5 on 3/7/2013 10:42:00 PM More reviews by milipudding

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Black

An average liquid liner at best. I thought the felt tip was kind of thick and it wasn't precise enough to make a clean wing. I also felt the formula was heavy on my eyes, like I could feel the liner pushing down on my eye lids. But the color's really black. I will finish using it but will not repurchase

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2012 10:47:00 PM More reviews by menacexofxvanity

This product is overall good. Several pros and cons.

Well for one, I love Milani products. Inexpensive and work so many wonders! I was wearing MAC Liquidlast Liner before I found Milani eyeliner. I loved how MAC Liquidlast turned out DARK in one sweep and lasted all night. And even though the tube is small, it lasted months. Unfortunately they discontinued it awhile back, but I somehow found this incredible eyeliner. Same thing but a fraction of MAC's cost. Ever since then Milani liquid liner has been my HG.

Well, one night I went to CVS because my tube fell on the floor and wasn't good anymore, but they were all out of the liquid liner I usually get, but I saw they had plenty of the eye tech pen. I figured it was worth a try. I like it, but not as much as the liquid liner I usually get. I'll explain why:

Pros - first and foremost, it's a pen. Easy application. The liquid liner's brush is very flimsy. Takes a lot of getting used to. Even with it being a pen, the formula lasts all night. And on top of that, it dries easy/ The liquid liner takes minutes to dry. This is also cheaper than the eyeliner. I think mine was $7.75 or something.

Cons - I hate how it takes several coats to come out dark. You have to shake the crap out of it to get product out, then apply a few coats to get that BLACK liner. With the liquid liner, literally one sweep. You actually have to wipe off the brush because there's too much product on it.

I'll update with how long this lasts and other information. I'm gonna use up the whole bottle but I'll stick with the liquid liner. I also don't use eyeliner on my bottom lash so I'm not sure how other users felt about this part. I put I wouldn't repurchase but if I see the liquid liner is out I'll get the pen again. Overall, I'm pretty satisfied and will recommend this product to others.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/16/2012 4:33:00 PM More reviews by zeener

I purchased this because of its compact design. The shape of the tip is nice, but it's hard to get an opaque line and streaks badly on application. It's not waterproof so it doesn't stay in place very well. Milani's Eye Tech Extreme is much the opposite- nice and opaque, non streaking, and water resistant.