Soap & Glory Flake Away Spa Body Polish

4.2

Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Maris Sal (Sea Salt), Sucrose, Glyceryl Stearate, Polysorbate 20, PEG-100 Stearate, Parfum (Fragrance), Prunus Persica (Peach) Seed Powder, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Dipropylene Glycol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool, BHT, Geraniol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone.

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine

Just gorgeous stuff. I have tried loads of scrubs to be honest, cheap and pricier. The most expensive scrub I have tried was a body shop one at around £15. I find this product at £10 to be fairly pricey but it's definitely worth it! firstly i find most scrubs that I have tried are jut not scrubby enough. When I like to scrub I want something that is going to really get all the dead skin off. This is one of the few that is abrasive enough in that it get off all the dead skin without irritating my skin. It is so much more effective than just say a body polish that just won't do the trick. So although it's £10 I will treat myself to it due to a lot of the others I have tried just not cutting it! Also smells lush.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought this due to raving reviews from many websites and am i impressed?
Yes !!! The texture seems a little too mild for my skin at first as i am used to coarser scrubs so there i was thinking what a waste of money this is and i was so wrong...When i rinsed off everything and pat dry my skin with a towel, i was greeted with the smoothest and softest skin...Plus it has none of that disgusting oily residue that some scrubs have...I still miss my loreal exfotonic scrub after it dc but this is something that i already love after 1 use...Might have to work a little longer on kneecaps and the bottom of the butt though...But i would definitely recommend this.

What can I say that hasn't already been said? This scrub is truly a life saver and confidence builder, especially as I had horrendously dry skin on my face. A little bit goes a long way with this product and it removes every tiny bit of dry skin on your body - you can use it on your face as long as you gently apply it; if you apply it too hard your skin will become really, really tight and by more prone to dryness.

Best scrub ever! This scrub transformed my skin after one use! I had very dry skin from the cold weather and after one use my skin was smooth and soft again. I now use this once or twice a week in spring & summer to keep my skin super silky. I also use the matching body wash and body lotion. In autumn & winter I use the smoothie star & breakfast scrub products. The scent of Flake Away is very sweet & fresh with a lovely fruity floral smell.

Hello,, this is my FAVE scrub ^^
+ Did not make skin drying and cracking,, because i have sensitive skin and very dry body skin, so i really appreciate this scrub that heals my cracked hand
+ i think it is good for healing scars, because it works on me
+ the scent is sooo girly,,,not a natural, a little bit to strong at the first time but now i like it :)
+ feel smooth, clean, and fresh after use it.
- the sugar scrubs somehow seem too big, so i am worried that will iritate the skin. So i use it after i wash my body so it can melt with water.
- the price is a little expensive.. but worthy ^^
+the packaging, i love tge colour, so girly !
+ i think it is save to use it everyday with a slow and soft message in dry area, and i have tried it on my face too, there is no irritation in my sensitive skin ^^
For those who want to get rid of dull skin, give it a try!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I think this is a perfect scrub to try the oil in it is perfectly moisturizing. It smells great and leaves your skin smooth and amazing. A while tub of 300ml goes a long way.
Read my review on body scrubs.

I was debating whether I should give this product 3 or 4 lippies but ultimately decided on 3 because I found it ok and would probably not repurchase. Its quite gritty in a thick oily paste which does not rinse off completely with water. In a way that's nice because you don't need to reapply moisturizer afterwards, but its not the nicest feeling residue (kind of gummy), and it doesn't seem to really help keep you moisturized very well or very long. In terms of exfoliation, it does an ok job - I feel like if it wasn't in such a oily paste that makes the product slide around so easily, it would probably exfoliate better. Its definitely scented, and not in the most subtle ways so smell before you buy in case you do not like the smell. It comes in a pot that you have to unscrew, and use your fingers to dig out the product. I would have preferred a tube. When I'm handling the pot in the shower, water gets inside, and the product gets under my fingernails, and it all just gets a bit clumsy. I'll keep looking for something better.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I found this scrub to harsh for my skin. Because the grit was so harsh I never scrubbed for very long and my skin did not feel much different afterwards. The smell is ok, not really my favorite. I just make sure not to wear perfume the day I use this as it will be overwhelming. Won't purchase this again.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This leaves my skin so freaking soft! I don't even need to use a body butter anymore! It leaves my skin glowing and the smell is omphhh! LOVE THIS STUFF! Definitely buying this again! Do not hesitate to buy the big size of this! I guarantee u will regret not buying this

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This is the best body scrub i have ever tried and i have tried a number of body scrubs! I have heard great things about Soap and Glory's body scrubs so i tried out the small tub first and after the first use, i was hooked!

The best thing about this product is that it exfoliates and at the same time moisturizes your skin so it won't leave your skin dry and flaky. After using this product,i find that i don't really have to moisturize my body cos the scrub will leave my skin smooth and supple. It also as a really nice scent,nothing overpowering.

However, I noticed that some of the sugar granules are quite course and they hurt my skin but that rarely happens.

In all,i love this product and i would repurchase it over and over again.