April 23, 2014 | 1892 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Maira's Mood (Makeup Art Cosmetics Collection)

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2010 8:49:00 AM More reviews by PhanieRajh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Pre-ordered it before I could test it. Was excited because I love pinks and purples, and my local MAC does not stock a lot of pinks. Maira's Mood was extremely disappointing. Chalky, little to no colour payoff, even over a base like Soft Ochre Paint Pot. Slight colour payoff over Fresco Rose. Not something I reach for often.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/5/2009 12:32:00 AM More reviews by 3110hello

Very disappointing for a MAC eyeshadow. No pigmentation, one of the worst eyeshadows I have ever purchased from them. Do not waste your time or money.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/26/2009 11:54:00 AM More reviews by lindsey251

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product I wanted to love, but just didn't. The color payoff was terrible, and even with Fix+, it wasn't that good. I guess I shouldn't be surprised, as it was a Satin finish. This was also extremely chalky, and did not feel smooth at all. The color was so pretty in the pot, a nice yellow-toned pink with a slight gold pearl. But sadly, once on my eye the color was undetectable.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No