April 17, 2014 | 1414 users online

Blush - TheBalm - Cabana Boy

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2014 6:53:00 PM More reviews by arsh86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love this blush! It's perfect for my south Asian skin when I don't want pinks or peaches. plus it's so pigmented like the most pigmented blush I ever had. I find it more pigmented then Nars. Also the texture is so smooth. I wish the packaging was a bit sturdy. It's cute but not sturdy

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2014 2:54:00 AM More reviews by TheLovelyGlamor

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This has got to be my favorite blush. Ever. Which is saying a lot because I have tried my fair share of blushes. Benefit's Coralista and NARS Orgasm are both really awesome blushes, but I just love the Cabana Boy.
The Packaging: It's killer. I mean it's a simple magnetically closed compact, but the design? Man, that's some beautiful packaging right there. The Balm Cosmetics have got their packaging down and I just love the way their packaging is designed.
The Actual Product: It is absolutely STUNNING. I love it so much. It looks pretty plummy and deep in the actual compact and in pictures, but when you put it on it's like a darker flush of pink that I imagine would look lovely on literally everyone. It's such a lovely and unique dark pink color that gives such a bright look to your face. Oh, and wear time is fantastic as well.
The Cons: The price kinda makes me want to wince. Ooooh the price is not what I would call affordable. When I run out (which would take me a while since I've had this blush for three months now and used it almost every day and I haven't made a dent) I will repurchase this, but I'll try and look for a cheaper place to buy it.
Overall I totally recommend this blush and I hope you love it as much as I do.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/8/2014 6:59:00 AM More reviews by Kairarn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Black

I like the shade-it's gorgeous plummy blush that hard to search the dupes for. I have to apply it lightly, because it's pigmented and you can look bruised if you applied it too much. The shade looks nice on my cheeks, but I like Frat Boy & Down Boy better. I absolutely love the retro packaging, it's so cute!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2013 6:55:00 PM More reviews by xbexiee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Holy grail blush for me. Colour is beautiful and extremely pigmented - I've had it for months and barely made a dent in it. I find that this stays on all day without fading or going blotchy, even when my skin is super oily. As always The Balm packaging is the cutest!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2013 12:51:00 PM More reviews by glamerous3059

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

love the packaging for the balm!!!! this blush is awesome and is also a eyeshadow so if you don't like as blush u have another use for it.. I love it its lightenough for me to blush without looking like a clown. it stays all day on my oily skin..

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2013 11:37:00 PM More reviews by PaulaCabezas

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like this blush, it has a gorgeous color that goes great with my skin tone and the texture is very soft.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2013 6:14:00 PM More reviews by allyson85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Love this blush! the color and the texture are amazing. It is such a versatile berry shade that isn't too cool or warm. With a light hand it looks great on pale skin and it can be used on darker skin. It lasts for a long time on my skin ( I have oily skin). I use a real techniques blush brush to apply it. I can apply it heavily for night or light for day. I do find that it clings if I apply it over foundation before a setting powder. It is a more sophisticated color and I don't like it for very casual days. I think it blends great with contour powder and with highlighter. It doesn't have a smell and the packaging it cute ( it does get dirty).

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2013 2:34:00 PM More reviews by dbmiller

Gorgeous plummy blush that I use on occasion but not something I can't do without.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2013 8:51:00 AM More reviews by Mazilu

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Good pigment, although be light handed. It can go from lovely to too much by surprise. I love this when I want a change from TheBalm Hot Mama. I love the packaging too, great pin-up chicks. Not the colour for a fair/blondes.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2012 11:46:00 AM More reviews by eliztay

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Blue

I was so excited to find this blush! Over 2 years ago I first tried The Balms "Hot Mama" blush and was blown away by it's quality and the overall look of it when it's on. Earlier this month I was in London Drugs and came across the Cabana Boy blush for about $24 and without any hesitation I knew I had to purchase it and try it out! Cabana Boy's color is a dusty rose with little flex of glimmer,it's perfect for my pale complexion,and would probably be suitable for any skin tone. It can be used for blush on the cheek bones or eye shadow! I have very sensitive skin and easily break out from new products but i have never had that problem with any of the balms products.Another plus side to The Balms blushes are they last a very long time, they are for sure worth the price you pay!