April 18, 2014 | 1847 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Blast Length

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2014 8:56:00 PM More reviews by brookecreighton

This by far, is the best mascara I've personally tried. I've bought about every brand of drug store mascara and some high in brands such as Clinique and I can honestly say I always come back to this product. I've bought it probably about 5-6 times now. It's great at lengthening and defining. It's not much in the way of volume but they have "Last Blast Volume" if you want that. But yeah it's perfect for people would like minimal makeup/natural eyes like me! Defiantly recommend!:)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2014 12:05:00 AM More reviews by Jeno4

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this mascara when I want to go for a natural look. It really does give my lashes a lot of length and does a pretty good job at holding a curl. Overall I'm pleased and would buy it again

rated 4 of 5 on 1/16/2014 7:05:00 PM More reviews by pinkminnow

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this because I needed a lengthening mascara that does not give lots of volume, as I wanted more natural looking eyes. I love how it does what it promises to do: lengthen. My lashes are so long after using this that when I wear glasses, my lashes brush against the lenses :P My lashes look very natural and beautifully separated -- not clumpy!!

Also, with the skinny brush, I can properly apply mascara to the smaller inner lashes and also to my lower lashes without fear of poking myself. Also, the first time I used this, I fell asleep accidentally and woke up several hours later -- I checked for racoon eyes. NONE!

This is also easy to remove. It comes off as I wash my face with cleanser and water. No need for a separate makeup remover.

I love this and will definitely repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/19/2013 3:15:00 PM More reviews by Margeilles

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Not bad, it does lengthen. Just depends on what you are looking for in a mascara. Probably years ago I wasn't all that interested in making sure that my lashes were perfect and this one mascara would have been a perfect 10 but now I like length, volume, and color without clumps.
Pros:
This does not clump.
Brush is actually flexible so if you stick your lid it doesn't hurt.
Does not weight down your lashes.
It would not be my goto product for all in one but I think it's still worth a try for some people.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2013 8:53:00 PM More reviews by cicitong

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

To all y'll that are reading this please please buy this product, I know that CG mascara's aren't the best, but this ones's has made my lashes longer than they usually are without looking fake or too overdone. It's lightweight and lengthens my lashes plus (probably should say this) it smells nice. Anyways best of luck for all of y'll makeup lovers. :~) -CT

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2013 3:18:00 PM More reviews by mmccartney

Love! Highly recommend this one!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/16/2013 5:12:00 AM More reviews by bluediva

I'm quite happy with this mascara. This adds length, but the effect is very natural-looking. The applicator wand gives good separation with almost no clumping. It does not irritate my eyes like most mascaras do. I hardly feel like I am wearing mascara. This product doesn't really thicken lashes or add curl. If you want an high-impact, super-thick effect, this isn't the right mascara for you. But if you already have decent lashes, this product provides a great natural-looking enhancement and feels light and comfortable enough to wear all day.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2013 2:35:00 AM More reviews by AliceMason13

I have long curled eyelashes, and I feel like the brush separates and makes them even longer. I prefer a more natural look and this mascara gives you that. Yes the formula is dry, but I find that wet formulas make my eyelashes clump; which this doesn't. I would highly recommend this to a friend.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/28/2013 1:23:00 AM More reviews by koko47

Sigh for the price it's pretty good, my only complaint is that it doesn't hold a curl. Otherwise minimal flakes and clean definition.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/24/2013 10:30:00 AM More reviews by Sjez

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the weakest mascara I've ever tried. My eyelashes look exactly the same after I use it. I tried in on top of other mascaras to see if it "lengthened" when used in conjunction with another product, and while that worked a bit, it still wasn't great. This went in the trash.