Hard Candy Training brow gel

on 8/2/2009 3:15:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I've never had much need for brow pencils or colored waxes, but I'm all about the clear gel. Hard Candy's falls somewhere in the middle of the ones I've tried: not great but better than nothing. The brush is the right size and texture, and the gel itself isn't stiff or sticky. On the downside, it seems to disappear from my brows within a couple hours and the tube is smaller than comparable products.

on 3/14/2006 1:59:00 PM

I love the product design because it makes it so easy to use, as opposed to applying something with your finger or an extra brush. The color is realistic and blends well. You can get a great shape and color effect without looking unnatural, which happens with so many brow products. I'm totally hooked.

on 2/20/2004 5:32:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love this! Keeps my brows in place all day long, makes the shape look lovely. Packaging is wonderful and seems almost airtight as you put the brush back in. Got it for a steal off ebay, I'll definitely buy again!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

this was an okay brow gel it didn't have a strong enought formula for me so i will find one that's better.

on 6/7/2001 11:28:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is really a great product if you have unruly brows, after you apply it your brows are kept in place but you won´t see a thing. Perfect ! I also love the packaging.

Popular Brows Products