November 20, 2014 | 1980 users online

Brows - Hard Candy - Training brow gel

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/2/2009 3:15:00 AM More reviews by Kayelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've never had much need for brow pencils or colored waxes, but I'm all about the clear gel. Hard Candy's falls somewhere in the middle of the ones I've tried: not great but better than nothing. The brush is the right size and texture, and the gel itself isn't stiff or sticky. On the downside, it seems to disappear from my brows within a couple hours and the tube is smaller than comparable products.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/14/2006 1:59:00 PM More reviews by Danmarlene

I love the product design because it makes it so easy to use, as opposed to applying something with your finger or an extra brush. The color is realistic and blends well. You can get a great shape and color effect without looking unnatural, which happens with so many brow products. I'm totally hooked.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2004 5:32:00 PM More reviews by PeanutGirl

I love this! Keeps my brows in place all day long, makes the shape look lovely. Packaging is wonderful and seems almost airtight as you put the brush back in. Got it for a steal off ebay, I'll definitely buy again!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/13/2002 12:15:00 PM More reviews by beautifulscorpio83

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

this was an okay brow gel it didn't have a strong enought formula for me so i will find one that's better.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2001 11:28:00 AM More reviews by Ninchen

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is really a great product if you have unruly brows, after you apply it your brows are kept in place but you won´t see a thing. Perfect ! I also love the packaging.