December 21, 2014 | 1865 users online

Lotions/ Creams - The Body Shop - Soft Hands Kind Heart Hand Cream

rated 4 of 5 on 4/18/2013 6:34:00 AM More reviews by vania28

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

One of my fav product. A good hand cream that absorbs quickly,it's not so greasy,the smell is so adorable for me,it's easy to carry-away,plus it was made for a good cause. The price is quite fair,but should you mind if it all goes for charity?

rated 2 of 5 on 3/10/2013 1:11:00 PM More reviews by InLove87

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is an OK cream, just like most of the Niveaīs hand cremes. I think there is nothing special in this one. It moisturizes, sinks in quite fast and smells ok.

Still, itīs quite pricey if you think how small the tube is. I will not repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/18/2012 6:54:00 AM More reviews by Sraahz1

I like the fact that my money went to a charity. But I do not really like the hand cream itself. It is a bit too oily for me. And it does not do much for my dry hands. Although I used this product until it was empty, i did not like it that much. So I mostly used it in the Summer. But it smells pretty good! So it's not a bad product, but not the best hand cream I've ever used.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2012 1:33:00 AM More reviews by thirdsword

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this hand cream. I'm more of a gourmand person but the scent is amazing! Soft Hands Kind Heart absorbs quickly is lightly moisturizing with a non-greasy finish; I think this is well-suited for warmer months but not so much for the winter. I tried using this as a body lotion as well, but the scent became too strong! I won't lower the rating for this, though, because that's not what the product was intended for. All in all, awesome product, plus it goes to a good cause.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2012 6:51:00 PM More reviews by mariella99

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Good hand cream, pleasant, light scent, not too greasy and a good cause, to boot. What's not to like? I don't mind paying a bit more than this hand cream might be worth (there are drugstore brands just as good, maybe a bit better, that cost less) because of the good cause it supports.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/24/2012 8:57:00 AM More reviews by bonnyanne

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a great little hand cream to just carry around in your handbag. It feels very silky smooth after application and absorbs well, though does have a slight greasy feeling to it. I really enjoy the scent of it.
I do find that I have to re-apply fairly often throughout the day, but it's not a top-shelf product and so I expect that it won't last for ages, especially after washing hands, etc.
Overall, I like this product, I would purchase it again - and not just because the money from the sale gets donated to charity, though that is a bonus, I actually like the product anyway.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2011 4:27:00 AM More reviews by andreadianca

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

SMELLS GREAT!
Compact lotion and really......i love the scent

I wish they sell the perfume with this scent too

rated 2 of 5 on 12/23/2011 9:41:00 AM More reviews by vloterbiegje

I bought this mainly because of the good cause associated with it - without the sales pitch I would probably have gone for the tried-and-true almond oil hand and nail cream. Luckily I got the smallest tube. I do not understand the good reviews here. This lotion disappears on me in no time. It feels nice and moisturizing at first touch but does not change either the appearance or the feel of my skin for more than half a minute or so, then it's gone. Actually the only thing that lingers is the sharp smell of olives (does this serve to convince me that there actually is some nourishing olive oil in there?). My hands are not that dry so the only plus is that the lotion does not actually do any harm to my skin.
So next time I will seperate beauty-buying from charity again; after all selfishly buying a hand cream does not stop you from donating (maybe even more than, say 4 dollars) to a charitable cause of your own choice.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/17/2011 4:26:00 PM More reviews by dorcasgood

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Great size for keeping at my desk. Scent isn't overpowering.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/17/2011 8:09:00 PM More reviews by canadiancutie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This is a nice hand cream, and I did purchase it several times. I have recently stopped buying it due to the fact that silicone breaks me out, so I try to avoid it in face products, hair products, and hand creams. If this hand cream was silicone free I would buy it again for sure. It absords easily into the skin, and is quite moisturizing. All the proceeds before taxes go to a good cause. The smell is not my favourite, but I was able to get past that. However, a couple of my friends have told me that this smells bad. If you like the smell and are not sensitive to silicones I would definitely recommend trying this.