Promaxyl Rapidlash Eyelash Renewal Serum

4.1

Water (Aqua), Rhizobian Gum, Sodium Hyaluronate, Butylene Glycol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Biotin (Vitamin H), Panthenol, Pantethine, Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans, Allantoin, Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Seed Extract (Pumpkin), Sea Water, Dipotassium EDTA, Glycyrrhizate, Alcohol Denatured (and Isopropyl Cloprostenate), Octapeptide 2, Copper Tripeptide, Glycerin, Glycine Soja (Soybean Oil), Phosphatidylcholine, Polypeptide 23, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenisen, Sorbic Acid

on 3/28/2015 8:54:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I need to see results or I move on. This works for me. When I put on mascara I can clearly see how much fuller and longer they are. I also use rapidbrow and that works for me as well.

on 3/15/2015 5:08:00 PM

I mainly bought this product to help my poor stubby eyelashes regrow after having a bad set of eyelash extensions. This definitely helped them grow back quickly (within a couple months) and didn't irritate or burn my eyes and skin. I feel as if you have to wait at least a month to see true progress with this.

My only complaint is that it made the tiny, wispy hairs near the inner corner of my eyes and tear duct area grow incredible long and straight down! Before using this I had never noticed them, but after applying eye makeup you could clearly see them and the shadow they created in that area which wasn't attractive.

on 2/24/2015 6:28:00 PM

Great stuff if you are consistent with it!!!! Gave me much longer lashes! I've bought it several times, usually from Groupon or when I have a coupon for Ulta.

on 2/23/2015 4:02:00 PM

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

I bought this before Christmas and I must say that I love it! I use to over pluck my eyebrows in high school to the point where they were extremely thin. I have been taking biotin as well and I will admit I'm not consistent anymore with the use of this product due to laziness lol. However when I would use it every night before bed I notice regrowth within a month. The only parts I need to work on now are the ends of the eyebrow. Would defiantly buy this again and I'm going to get back into the routine!!

on 1/12/2015 12:09:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This definitely works!!!! I noticed little new eyelashes growing within a week. After 2 weeks of consistent use my lashes were already getting longer. Now, 4 weeks later, they are fuller now that the new growth has taken place. I use it every night before bed. It is wonderful!

on 11/17/2014 1:17:00 AM

This stuff works, but you have to use it consistently in order to see and maintain results! It costs $60 CDN and will last a couple of months if used once a day. The product is a clear liquid that you apply in a thin layer to the lash line with the brush applicator (same technique as a liquid liner). It does not sting the eyes and is undetectable once applied. This product really works, but you have to commit to using it every day for at least 3 weeks before you start to see results. If you do, you will have long, beautiful lashes. I highly recommend this product to anyone that wants to grow their lashes and not spend a fortune on Latisse. Great product!

on 9/16/2014 8:13:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Update, 2/4/2015: RapidLash was shut down by the FDA for using isopropyl cloprostenate, which is a synthetic prostaglandin analog that creates lash growth. Their new formula does not contain the active ingredient, and I cannot find any sellers who have stocks of RapidLash containing isopropyl cloprostenate. If you want lash growth, apparently you have to get a prescription for Latisse. Sorry.

My former review: I started using RapidLash because I had to stop using Latisse after about two years of use (Latisse/Lumigan gave me some bad side effects such as extremely dry and bloodshot eyes, which hasn't been a problem with RapidLash). I have successfully used RapidLash for several years now with no side effects and I am quite happy with it. According to Paula Begoun's Beautypedia reviews, RapidLash Eyelash Renewal Serum only works if it contains the ingredient isopropyl cloprostenate. Again, if the RapidLash you're considering does not list isopropyl cloprostenate among its ingredients, it will not provide lash-enhancing results. It is so much cheaper than Latisse and the results are almost as good. I haven't had any of the redness or side effects that I experienced with Latisse. I love RapidLash and I hope they never change their formula.

on 9/15/2014 3:26:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I have been using this a little over a year. I confess Iím not at consistent about applying this as I should be, but I have still seen good results. I apply this to my lashes (upper and lower), eyebrows, and to a small bare patch in my hairline. My upper lashes have always been fine, but this serum makes my tops lashes really long, I get compliments on my lashes. My bottom lashes were incredibly sparse and most of the hairs were so fine they were barely noticeable. The hairs on my bottom lashes that were already darker have shown the most improvement, becoming thicker and longer. And the super-fine lower lashes have become longer and more numerous, though they are invisible without mascara. RapidLash hasnít been as impressive on my eyebrows (I over-plucked the tails when I was fifteen). The tail of my right eyebrow has regrown pretty well, but the tail of the left eyebrow has yet to show real improvement. Since I sleep primarily on my left side, I think the serum is being worn off before it can actually do anything to that eyebrow. The bare patch in my hairline has shown no improvement. I think that spot may be a lost cause for topical treatments, but I still apply it. As I stated before, I am inconsistent in my application, but I think my application technique has been the key to the success Iíve had: I apply the serum in the evening after letting my cleansed face air dry, I liberally apply the serum, then I wait until the serum has dried completely before continuing with my nighttime skincare routine. This is a much cheaper alternative to the many lash conditioners out there (that can cost from $80-120). I am currently on my fourth or fifth tube (Iíve lost count), and I will continue to buy. FYI: I am a contact lens wearer with drier eyes. This has never irritated my eyes, though I have noticed that the next morning I have crusty residue in the corners of my eyes.

on 9/3/2014 3:03:00 PM

My first purchase of this was from Haute Look on sale for 1/2 price. To my surprise, this worked really well for me. I had lashes I've never had before. It did not work as well on eyebrows, but I was more concerned with the lashes. If you can get it on sale, it's worth the try. The only downside was that it left a darker red line above the lashes which was easy to cover with eye makeup. When I stopped using it, my lashes went back to normal--short and flat--making it a staple for me.

on 8/21/2014 3:32:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I'm actually posting an eyebrow results review for this product, I have tried tons of regrowing serums for my thin and weak eyebrows and all have worked ok, but this stuff restored my eye brows to what they were when I was a teenager!! They are thicker than ever and also seem stronger in their roots! Worth the price for me and I will never stop buying ;)