Promaxyl Rapidlash Eyelash Renewal Serum

Water (Aqua), Rhizobian Gum, Sodium Hyaluronate, Butylene Glycol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Biotin (Vitamin H), Panthenol, Pantethine, Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans, Allantoin, Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Seed Extract (Pumpkin), Sea Water, Dipotassium EDTA, Glycyrrhizate, Alcohol Denatured (and Isopropyl Cloprostenate), Octapeptide 2, Copper Tripeptide, Glycerin, Glycine Soja (Soybean Oil), Phosphatidylcholine, Polypeptide 23, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenisen, Sorbic Acid

on 8/4/2015 6:29:00 AM

I've been using this every night for just three weeks now, and have noticed new growth in both my brows and lashes. Care needs to be taken when applying however, but this gets easier with practice.

One reviewer (katie1me9040) had great advice for application - start at the mid point of your lash line and work outwards, then go to the inner corner and work toward the middle.

Regarding price, it is expensive. I bought mine at Costco for about $40-50.

on 7/10/2015 6:52:00 AM

I have been using Rapid Lash for eyelashes for about
10 years, can't remember exactly when I began. It has changed my life !!! I have blonde, short eyelashes (they used to be short). This product helped me mostly because applying mascara is so quick & easy for me now. I noticed a difference in my lash length on the 4th day, about 10 years ago. I also have blonde eyebrows, which I have never plucked/waxed since they barely even show, and this has helped them. I am not talking bushy thick eyebrows, but they are better now-still no need to ever pluck/wax them though. (I don't ever wear anything on my eyebrows). I think it is called "eyebrow pencil" ???
Yesterday, I had to trim a few of my longer eyelashes. I had to trim a few of them a few years ago also. I use Rapid Lash about 5 nights per week, on eyelashes & eyebrows. I never run out-I always buy more before I run out. I am 55 years old. Blonde hair, blue eyes, fair skin.

on 6/23/2015 2:11:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is the first time in a long time that I have been truly impressed with a product. I purchased this to repair my eyebrows from years of overplucking, and IT REALLY WORKS. My eyebrows are growing like crazy. They are filling in slowly but steadily. I noticed that I had to start trimming my eyebrows after about 2 weeks of use. After 4 weeks of use, you can notice that my eyebrows have really filled in. The only part of my eyebrow that does not seem to be growing is the tail end, but I just started my second bottle of RapidLash, and I have hope. It also works well on my eyelashes. I was hesitant to try Latisse because I wear contacts, and the side effects did not sound pleasant. With RapidLash, my lashes are darker, thicker, and they are curling at the ends naturally. (I only apply RapidLash at night, when I have removed my contacts). This stuff is really great. I am not crazy about the price, but I usually wait until I have coupons, and then I purchased it from their website.
P.S. I purchased RapidLash after the FDA made them remove the isopropyl cloprostenate. And yes, this product is still working for me.

on 6/19/2015 9:46:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

This works very effectively. After a short dabble with eyelash extensions, my natural lashes actually broke off. I was left with less than I would naturally have. Also, all my life, I've always had a bit of lash loss when removing make up.
With 1 or 2 weeks of using RapidLash, I noticed my lashes were stronger and no longer fell out with makeup removal. This product absolutely grew my lashes far beyond their natural length. However, I don't think this works for thickening. Just for amazing growth in length. I have noticed that some MAer's have had complaints about lashes growing in stick straight or at awkward angles, but I haven't experienced this.
Regarding packaging- when you approach the end of the bottle, remove the rubber stopper and you will have enough left for many more applications.
Drawback- really, really expensive. However, it is a third of the price I paid for Latisse.
If you buy your RapidLash at London Drugs, you can get a stamp card that earns you a free bottle after you've purchased 5 or 6.

on 6/11/2015 6:58:00 PM

This product does work, but it did make the hairs in the corner of my eyes grow out, looked like eyelashes- weird. Had to pluck them and hope they don't grow back since I have stopped taking this product. It works, but beware of the side effects if it drips anywhere else on your face

on 6/11/2015 5:47:00 PM

this took about 4 -5 weeks for me to notice but one I did notice, wow! my eyelashes were so long. I did notice a couple lashes that grew downward but an eyelash cutler helped that. I will continue to use. bed bath beyond sells it and a coupon works on it too. love!

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

THIS WORKS! You see results within 2 weeks. I used this for 4 months, within 2 months my eyelashes reached their maximum length, the following 2 month they became much darker and fuller.
I will say though that the process is agonizing. New eyelashes will start to grow; downwards. You will have tiny eyelashes going straight into your eye. I almost wanted to stop using it because of this issue but I kept on, and it was well worth it. Just try to curl them upward and do anything to make the process manageable, it'll pay off in the end.

Best way to apply this is to start at the middle of your lashline and sweep outwards, then with the remainder, brush it along your inner lash line.

There are mixed reviews of how long the tube lasts. It claims to last 2 months, I managed to get it to last 4 months. If it seems that it is gone hit it on your hand upside down and if it still seems gone, take a pair of tweezers and pull out the stopper inside. There will be more product left then you would think.

The only reason I gave the pricing a 4 rating is due to it being $30. Yes compared to other lash serums like revitalash, latisse, etc. It is much much more affordable. But it is still hard to fork out $30 when there are cheaper alternatives.

Other then that, I would highly recommend this product.

on 3/28/2015 8:54:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I need to see results or I move on. This works for me. When I put on mascara I can clearly see how much fuller and longer they are. I also use rapidbrow and that works for me as well.

on 3/15/2015 5:08:00 PM

I mainly bought this product to help my poor stubby eyelashes regrow after having a bad set of eyelash extensions. This definitely helped them grow back quickly (within a couple months) and didn't irritate or burn my eyes and skin. I feel as if you have to wait at least a month to see true progress with this.

My only complaint is that it made the tiny, wispy hairs near the inner corner of my eyes and tear duct area grow incredible long and straight down! Before using this I had never noticed them, but after applying eye makeup you could clearly see them and the shadow they created in that area which wasn't attractive.

on 2/24/2015 6:28:00 PM

Great stuff if you are consistent with it!!!! Gave me much longer lashes! I've bought it several times, usually from Groupon or when I have a coupon for Ulta.

Top Rated Promaxyl Products