Promaxyl Rapidlash Eyelash Renewal Serum

4.1

Water (Aqua), Rhizobian Gum, Sodium Hyaluronate, Butylene Glycol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Biotin (Vitamin H), Panthenol, Pantethine, Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans, Allantoin, Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Seed Extract (Pumpkin), Sea Water, Dipotassium EDTA, Glycyrrhizate, Alcohol Denatured (and Isopropyl Cloprostenate), Octapeptide 2, Copper Tripeptide, Glycerin, Glycine Soja (Soybean Oil), Phosphatidylcholine, Polypeptide 23, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenisen, Sorbic Acid

This worked for me but very slowly. I bought a 2-pack from Costco that I've used for about 4 months. Just within the last week or so I have realized that the sparse places in my brows are filling in. Also, my lashes are definitely longer, but not necessarily thicker. If I use more than one coat of mascara, they are almost "too" long. If I had not bought a double pack, I'm sure I would not have stuck with it.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Ive used it for a full 6 weeks. Did nothing for my lashes, no sign of growth or volume :(

This actually works! I wanted to give it a real test, so I only used it on my left eye. After 6 weeks, the lashes on my left eye are noticeably thicker. There are more lashes and each is thicker. In general, they are also longer. The longest ones are about 1 & 1/3 times (at least) longer than the longest ones on the untreated side. (I think this makes the shorter ones on the same eye look worse.) A few of my upper lashes do slant downward now, so I need to make a second pass with the eyelash curler to catch them. Overall, I'm going to use it on both eyes and intend to repurchase.

Boo, hiss, this product used to be great but they've now changed the formula removing whatever it was that made it work due to a legal threat by the Latisse people. So disappointed, the last tube I bought is doing nothing. I hate to say goodbye to my lovely lashes.

I've been using this every night for just three weeks now, and have noticed new growth in both my brows and lashes. Care needs to be taken when applying however, but this gets easier with practice.

One reviewer (katie1me9040) had great advice for application - start at the mid point of your lash line and work outwards, then go to the inner corner and work toward the middle.

Regarding price, it is expensive. I bought mine at Costco for about $40-50.

I have been using Rapid Lash for eyelashes for about
10 years, can't remember exactly when I began. It has changed my life !!! I have blonde, short eyelashes (they used to be short). This product helped me mostly because applying mascara is so quick & easy for me now. I noticed a difference in my lash length on the 4th day, about 10 years ago. I also have blonde eyebrows, which I have never plucked/waxed since they barely even show, and this has helped them. I am not talking bushy thick eyebrows, but they are better now-still no need to ever pluck/wax them though. (I don't ever wear anything on my eyebrows). I think it is called "eyebrow pencil" ???
Yesterday, I had to trim a few of my longer eyelashes. I had to trim a few of them a few years ago also. I use Rapid Lash about 5 nights per week, on eyelashes & eyebrows. I never run out-I always buy more before I run out. I am 55 years old. Blonde hair, blue eyes, fair skin.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is the first time in a long time that I have been truly impressed with a product. I purchased this to repair my eyebrows from years of overplucking, and IT REALLY WORKS. My eyebrows are growing like crazy. They are filling in slowly but steadily. I noticed that I had to start trimming my eyebrows after about 2 weeks of use. After 4 weeks of use, you can notice that my eyebrows have really filled in. The only part of my eyebrow that does not seem to be growing is the tail end, but I just started my second bottle of RapidLash, and I have hope. It also works well on my eyelashes. I was hesitant to try Latisse because I wear contacts, and the side effects did not sound pleasant. With RapidLash, my lashes are darker, thicker, and they are curling at the ends naturally. (I only apply RapidLash at night, when I have removed my contacts). This stuff is really great. I am not crazy about the price, but I usually wait until I have drugstore.com coupons, and then I purchased it from their website.
P.S. I purchased RapidLash after the FDA made them remove the isopropyl cloprostenate. And yes, this product is still working for me.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

This works very effectively. After a short dabble with eyelash extensions, my natural lashes actually broke off. I was left with less than I would naturally have. Also, all my life, I've always had a bit of lash loss when removing make up.
With 1 or 2 weeks of using RapidLash, I noticed my lashes were stronger and no longer fell out with makeup removal. This product absolutely grew my lashes far beyond their natural length. However, I don't think this works for thickening. Just for amazing growth in length. I have noticed that some MAer's have had complaints about lashes growing in stick straight or at awkward angles, but I haven't experienced this.
Regarding packaging- when you approach the end of the bottle, remove the rubber stopper and you will have enough left for many more applications.
Drawback- really, really expensive. However, it is a third of the price I paid for Latisse.
If you buy your RapidLash at London Drugs, you can get a stamp card that earns you a free bottle after you've purchased 5 or 6.

This product does work, but it did make the hairs in the corner of my eyes grow out, looked like eyelashes- weird. Had to pluck them and hope they don't grow back since I have stopped taking this product. It works, but beware of the side effects if it drips anywhere else on your face

this took about 4 -5 weeks for me to notice but one I did notice, wow! my eyelashes were so long. I did notice a couple lashes that grew downward but an eyelash cutler helped that. I will continue to use. bed bath beyond sells it and a coupon works on it too. love!

Top Rated Promaxyl Products