July 29, 2014 | 1184 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Promaxyl - Eyelash Renewal serum Rapidlash

rated 4 of 5 on 7/8/2014 10:23:00 AM More reviews by nic499

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I can't review the results yet since I just received my first tube, however I wanted to offer some clarification for those concerned about receiving an expired product. I found this posted by a company representative... "Every RapidLash is stamped with a manufacture date MFG, month and year on the bottom of every tube. An unopened RapdidLash has and expiration date three years from the MFG date. For example, if the bottom of the tube is stamped with 01/13, the product expiration date is 01/16." Hope this helps! I'll update later once I can review the product itself.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2014 12:20:00 AM More reviews by MelissaIrene

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I absolutely LOVE this stuff!! So a little background here: I was getting eyelash extensions for about 8 months when I developed this awful reaction to the glue and had to get them removed.. And when I did I seriously had lNO eyelashes left, they were sparse and stubby! I was actually devastated lol :( anyways, I ended up trying lilash for the first month and it did work, my eyelashes started to grow back but it was really expensive and a little irritating to my eyes.. So I ended up switching to rapidlash and it works just as well as lilash but for like half the price!! You HAVE to be patient with this product, I didn't start to see results untill about a month and now it's been about 3 months and I could not be happier with my eyelashes! They're beautifully long, longer than they have ever been in my entire life!! Definitely worth trying this stuff if you want longer eyelashes, I think you'll fall in love with this eyelash serum like I have.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/16/2014 4:44:00 AM More reviews by evalovespipa

Rapidlash does exactly what it claims to do but BEWARE!

I used this for a month and a half with great results. I chose to stop using it until my lashes started thinning out again (i thought would take a month or two to lose the great results) and then start using it again so i wouldn't be wasting product when i was happy with my lashes.

What happened a week after stopping use was HORRIFYING!!!!
It was like my eyelashes were having withdrawals, they became so weak and started FALLING OUT when i took off my mascara (and i am gentle!!) I suddenly had a clump of lashes missing from one eye!!!!

I had to use rapidlash to grow the lashes back into the missing clump (which it did) but once you buy this product you HAVE TO KEEP USING IT otherwise your lashes might react like mine! This product is much like the dior rose pot lip balm, in that once you buy it you are in a lifetime, very expensive investment, or else....

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 3/15/2014 12:24:00 PM More reviews by Princessngirl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Very disappointing - I purchased this at ulta and it has a 2015 expiration date, so I don't think it is old product or a counterfeit. I have used it daily, according to the package directions, for 30 days now and see no improvement in my lashes. I have seen a modest improvement in a bald spot on my brow line although not enough to justify the inflated price of this item. Will look for another option- this one is a failure!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2014 3:46:00 PM More reviews by Trisha456

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I've been using Rapid Lash for well over a year now, after I first read some of the reviews here at MUA, so first I want to thank everyone who posts product reviews here - they really do help others!

This product really works for me (I say "for me" because I don't believe every product will work for every person - some people have allergies or just sensitivities to certain ingredients that can make a product not work for them, or uncomfortable to use).

It took a full month before I really began to notice good results, but my lashes definitely got longer - noticeably so……however, it did take quite a few months before I could honestly say that I noticed they were getting fuller (more lashes) as well. My lashes over the years had gotten sparser and shorter (aging sucks), and using mascara just seemed to emphasize that - they looked stubby and sparse. I tried false eyelashes but never got the hang of applying them and they just felt weird. SO I started researching all of the various eyelash enhancing serums, and after reading about a gazillion reviews I decided to try the Rapid Lash……it has worked so well for me that I have never tried any other product, so I can't compare them, but I'm happy enough with the results that I'll just stick with it. I do try to find places to get it cheaper than the typical $49, when I find it on sale I stock up. I can no longer find it on Amazon, probably due to unscrupulous sellers selling fake Rapid Lash, so now I usually just buy it at my local CVS or Ulta.

I have noticed that if I stop using it for more than a few weeks (I sometimes travel on business for a couple of weeks or more at a time), my lashes that grow in to replace the lost ones are not as long or thick, so I try to keep an extra tube in my travel bag. If I miss a night or two now and then I don't worry about it, but this is something you really need to keep using for it to keep working…..it's an investment.

As for side effects, there seem to be very few - no skin darkening or eye-color issues, but sometimes it does feel a little itchy when I first put it on - the itching doesn't last, so I try to just ignore it or distract myself with something else like reading, and it goes away. I haven't had any other issues. with it.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/9/2014 12:13:00 PM More reviews by mycuriosity

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

after 7 weeks of usage, i did not see any difference on my eye lashes, i think a very slight growth on my eye brows, which is why i gave two lippies, one for growth on the eye brows and one for no side effects. but did nothing at all for my eye lashes....

rated 1 of 5 on 2/15/2014 11:02:00 AM More reviews by jokat77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I purchased RapidLash about 3 weeks ago and have been using it daily. The packaging was sealed well and the applicator (which is a lot like eyeliner) was very easy to use. Unfortunately, after 3 weeks of use, I don't see any noticable difference except for swollen, red and irritated eyelids and bloodshot eyes. I apply the product carefully, so I don't think I'm getting any into my eyes, but some seepage must be happening. Certain eyeliners do irritate my eyelids (not all - I can use mac gel and stila liquid liners), so it may be my somewhat sensitive skin reacting to the product. Without any results though, the daily discomfort just isn't worth it for me - plus I've read that I may have to continue using this product to maintain lash improvement, if any. I'm considering fysiko as an alternative, and will review that one if I try it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2014 5:33:00 AM More reviews by blackmagick

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

What can I say, this stuff really works! I have used it for a little over month now, and my eyelashes are CLEARLY thicker and longer. This costs about 50$ so it's one of the most affordable eyelash enhancers that actually work. I believe I got a little better results with careprost, but this has a little safer ingredients. I haven't noticed any irritation or side effects.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2014 4:36:00 PM More reviews by monicaandree

I have been using this for about two months, and will say that I have gotten pretty impressive results. With nightly use, my lashes have absolutely grown much longer and they also are thicker and feel stronger. When I run my finger over them without mascara, they feel thick and waxy - much less likely to fall out than before. With mascara, they nearly touch my eyebrows. BUT - this product also makes NEW lashes grow where there were none before. I realize that this may sound great, but in my case, new baby lashes are growing under my normal ones, straight down into my eye! It is very challenging to get these new lashes into my eyelash curler, but if I get the curler extremely close to where it is actually pinching my lash line, I can get them up. Otherwise these lashes point straight down and look bizarre. I am not really sure what to do about this. I like the product, so maybe these new lashes will just grow long enough eventually to blend in with the ones I already have. I have actually resorted to cutting them off because they were pointing down so dramatically. I don't know if this is a common issue or not. I will continue using the serum, and see what happens!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/3/2014 10:50:00 PM More reviews by originalconfidence

This is the 2nd eyelash serum ive used, so i dnt know these well, but it was better than the etude house one which sucked.
so far it is the best and it lengthened my lower lashes, but i already had ridiculously long lashes, so it wasnt dramatic for me