November 22, 2014 | 2000 users online

Moisturizers - Arbonne - FC5 Moisturizing Night Creme

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2014 11:00:00 AM More reviews by ankitagarg1611

its not available in india. i had got it from the united states . I totally love this product . I have used several night creams but never came across something as fast absorbing, nourishing and gentle. it gives heavy moisture doze to my skin with no grease at all. its gentle enough to be put around the eyes. i totally love this one .

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2014 10:43:00 PM More reviews by Knamburgey

Ok so I had heard about arbonne through several friends and had been given a few products previously but never really wore any makeup or anything so I didn't use it. However my neighbor hosted an arbonne party a few weeks ago and I bought a couple things because I liked the natural and vegan aspect of arbonnes products so I gave them a try, my consultant also gave me some samples of the Fc5 line and the sea source line and thats when I fell in love! My skin looked immediately clearer, softer, brighter, and more even. I used the night cream, neck cream, day lotion, cleanser, toner and a few other things and after using these products for almost 3 weeks now I have no more breakouts a more even skin tone and more hydrated skin. I seriously love this line and support all of their products I don't feel like I have to wear makeup anymore because my skin looks so incredibly amazing!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/6/2013 5:05:00 PM More reviews by spaflam

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I got a sample from my Arbonne lady who is hoping I will "drink the Kool Aid",. Meanwhile for the price there is no way I will buy this - I much refer my usua night cream from BeautiControl. Anyhow it smells night and feels good - butman, is it ever heavy and occlusive. If you are sensitive this may not react well on you.

Also, you'd best have dry or very dry skin to use this as it is a heavy, occlusive (sweat inducing) night cream.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/6/2013 9:38:00 AM More reviews by bikn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got the FC5 moisturizing night cream as a gift for hosting an Arbonne event for my friend. She had been enthusiastic about me trying Arbonne products, but I was uneasy based on the prices. Also the samples she had given me previously were not enough for me to really tell how the product worked with my skin. Anyway, this cream lasted me around 5 or 6 months of daily morning and evening use. I had always had a problem with flaky dry skin. Using this cream, my skin is definitely less flaky and more supple. Even my mom asked me what I've been using on my skin to make it looks less flaky (she was always the one pointing out the flakes on my skin!). Anyway, I do wish this was not in a jar, as contamination is a concern, a pump would be better. But this does not cause me to break out, which is always a concern for me, and does not irritate my skin, so I can overlook the packaging issue. Overall, I like this and will continue to purchase, considering it lasts me half a year the price is easier to swallow.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/18/2013 2:57:00 PM More reviews by blueirisjazz

I wouldn't call this spectacular, but I do like it. It's light, smells amazing, doesn't cause any problems or breakouts and it hydrates well. I wouldn't say my skin looks radically better, but I'm also in my 20s so there's not a lot of damage to deal with. I haven't found anything else in this price range I like better-- there are several very expensive creams by Natura Bisse and La Prarie that I like more but they're $$$, so I'll probably buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2013 5:01:00 PM More reviews by AliBaby9

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I actually got this in a promo when I made an order last year for the O/C face wash and oil absorbing day cream (for the oily combo skin where as this is for normal/dry). I have annoying combo skin if I moisturize I break out and if I don't I flake. I used to use a drugstore brand of face cream but it was discontinued. I was hesitant at first as it is for dry skin but I tired it out (in the summer of all times) and it was awesome. Yes arbonne is pricey. It's no more pricey than department or specialty store product and I find it soooo much better and lasts longer. The srp in Canada is 50$. I still have the jar from a year ago. I'd have gone thru 6-8 bottles of 20$ drugstore cream so really it's a way better deal.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/3/2012 6:52:00 PM More reviews by leizel

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

The following review is by Paula Begoun, the Cosmetics Cop a la Beautypedia.com:

Claims:
Rich moisturizing crème imparts a refreshing sensation and helps sustain young, beautiful skin while you sleep. With fresh mango cell extracts and Moisture Fresh Complex.

Review:
Mixed among several beneficial ingredients for dry skin are a series of fragrant, irritating plant ingredients that make this moisturizer a problem for all skin types.

The main plant ingredient is lemon verbena (the second ingredient), a known irritant (Source: www.naturaldatabase.com). Even without the lemon verbena, the several citrus oils and various fragrance chemicals it contains are potent irritants. Arbonne claims they use fresh mango cell extracts, but there is absolutely no research showing what that means for skin, not to mention that they won’t be “fresh” when they are mixed into a skin-care product.

There is nothing in here that will keep skin young. One other point: The FC5 products from Arbonne are marketed as being natural; well, they contain many synthetic ingredients, and so are about as natural as polyester. Okay, just one more point: This comes packaged in a jar, so even if you wanted to believe Arbonne’s ludicrous claims about the plant extracts, the extracts are air sensitive and won’t remain stable in jar packaging.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2012 2:16:00 AM More reviews by cheesesandwitch3

I really love this product. I am in my early 20's and have extremely sensitive skin. Most everything I use breaks me out except for Arbonne. I love this company because it is made with all natural ingredients which is nice because my skin can only handle natural products. I dont work for arbonne or know anyone who sells it, i actually just pick it up at a spa by my house but I know that this product is an investment for me and I would rather pay more for this than less for a product that is not as good for my skin. I have repurchased this 2 times before and each time the jar lasts me at least six months. My skin feels and looks so hydrated and I love it. In the winter time I have to use a little more because my combination skin is very drying in the winter but summer makes up for it beause i use less since my skin turns oily. Overall, I suggest everyone should try this product. It is my HG of products.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2011 5:29:00 PM More reviews by goodlife2b

Thanks Izzster for the great comments on the FC5 Moisturizing Night Creme. To be honest I am a consultant with Arbonne but I am also a guy who uses the products from the RE9, FC5, Health and Wellness to the acne line. I have been involved with Arbonne for only a short time and have seen some amazing results from their products.

I have had the opportunity to read some of the comments that others have written about their experiences with certain products from Arbonne and as we both know, not every product is for everyone. However, our products are concentrated and as you said a little goes a long way. All of our products are hypoallergenic and above all 100% gluten free, zero animal testings and NO animal bi-products. This also means NO petroleum products or mineral oil. All of our products are water based to allow your natural skin to breath and release toxins. Mineral oils just clog the pores.

I would love to chat further with you and discuss some of our other amazing products. Thanks!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2011 3:58:00 AM More reviews by izzster

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

For once I have only pros to report about the product in question :

* Moisturizes very well without being greasy or leading to shine later on in the day (I generally use this during the day under my makeup instead of at night, due to my nights being dedicated to a rather drying Retin-A regimen-- and it performs far better than most moisturizers designed for that purpose).

* Doesn't break me out.

* Smells AWESOME, despite the scent being extremely mild.

* Has a great texture; it's very creamy, and somehow achieves a both light-yet-substantial consistency. Rather hard to describe.

* As others have said, a little bit goes a LONG way, I've never used such a small quantity of moisturizer to cover my entire face.

Overall my skin feels plump, healthy, and hydrated after using this stuff for a few weeks. I usually don't get too loyal to moisturizers, but I will definitely be repurchasing this again. I guess the only con here would be the price, but when something does EXACTLY what it's supposed to do, that's a Holy Grail worth investing in in the beauty industry.