October 31, 2014 | 1205 users online

Eyeliner - Wet 'n' Wild - Mega Chrome Pencil

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2012 10:56:00 PM More reviews by EyrtheGoddess

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I LOVED the amethyst eyeliner. It was purple but without being obvious or overwhelming. To my eyes, especially in the way I apply liner (like the original Barbie) it looks black but with "something different" about it. I'm sad its been discontinued and I'm in the market to buy anything similar (please let me know if you see something!) I even loved the little jewel stuck on the end!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2010 8:27:00 PM More reviews by Zaiynab

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got 153, purple. I have to warm it up for it to work properly, but once it gets going it's nice. I use it on my upper eyelid, with a little on the outer corner of my waterline on bottom. I don't mind that it doesn't stay long on the waterline. I probably wouldn't buy it again, but I'll use the one I have.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2009 2:44:00 PM More reviews by KaiserMimiVII

Ugh, I really can't think of anything nice to say about this pencil. I was looking for a nice deep purple color and got Antiqued Amethyst. It was as bad as the e.l.f. Brightening liners. I really have to stop buying cheap things on a whim. Dirty color that smears, yuck.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/23/2009 7:26:00 PM More reviews by karen521

I agree with the other reviewer that this eyeliner is so BAD! I tried to like them ( I got four from BOGO sale), but I can't find anything good to say about them! They are just bad! Don't buy them b/c the cute crystal on the tip of the pencil!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2009 4:20:00 PM More reviews by georgiasweety

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I wanted to love these because of the price, but they are bad quality. These pencils being an inbetween waxy and pencil texture, dont have any color payoff. Unless you scrape the pencils on your skin, you wont get any color. When you do get color, its sheer, faded, and has chunks of pencil wax in it. These are a little waxier/creamier than regular pencils, but they dont work at all. These are completely defective, and I purchased them the first week they came out. To get any hint of color I have to sharpen the pencils down and press down really hard. If I draw on my hand I get some color to show up, but on the eye line- forget it! You would be better off with NYC, Jordana, Rimmel etc if you wated a pencil with shimmer under $3. The packaging is very cute, they are dark in color, with silver writing, and a jewel glued to the end of the pencil. When I can get a teeny amount of color to show up you cant tell its chrome (metallic finish) because its so faded , but when I bare down on my hand, it shows off the dark metallic finish, with tiny glitter pieces that match the color of the eye liner. I have #151 a dark navy blue which has the best color pay off, but still almost invisible on my eye, #153 a dark eggplant purple, and #152 a dark hunter green. Great shades, nice finish, good texture, but these pencils perform as if they were 10 years old. All 3 of them do not work. Would not recommend at all, and I am a huge Wet N Wild fan. I have over 350 reviews and Ive never had to give a 1-rating before.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No