Natio Gentle Cleansing Wipes with Green Tea & Chamomile

on 7/19/2012 10:24:00 AM

They smell lovely but the wipe feels quite rough on my face compared to other cleansing wipes I've used. I would say it cleans make up off very well but I wouldn't buy it again as it doesn't glide easily on my face.

on 6/23/2011 5:36:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

These are very gentle cleansing wipes. (may be good for some), but when it comes to wipes, I like them to be able to take off my makeup easily. These are best if you tend to wear very minimal/light makeup (tinted moisturizers or pressed powders etc), but if you wear a heavier foundation (Revlon Colorstay or MAC Studio Fix), you might need another product. These don't take off waterproof mascara or gel eyeliner at all! They don't sting my skin/eyes and are not heavily scented either.

on 8/24/2009 12:41:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

These come in a resealable white pack of 24. Natio claim these deep cleanse and remove all makeup. But I'd recommend them only for removing light non-waterproof makeup only or simply refreshing makeup free skin. They struggled with removing my standard eyeliner and mascara and don't shift Longwear makeup at all. The cloths are extremely soft and smell lovely.

I will never buy again because I an extreme reaction to it with a burning red face and had to wash it off and re-cleanse with olive oil to remove all traces. (My standard plan when faced with a reaction). I have very sensitive skin though, so most people might find it ok. I think it was the lemon oil which is highly sensitising, or one of the FIVE preservatives. I did notice the ingredients list was a very long one for a product from a company that repeatedly refers to its product as "pure" and "natural" - that might be what my skin was trying to tell me!!

INGREDIENTS: Aqua, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Ceteareth-20, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Ceteareth-12, Citric Acid, Tocopherol Acetate. Green Tea, Chamomile, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Lavandula Augustifola (Lavender) Oil, Cananga Odorata (Ylang ylang) Oil, Styrax Benzoin Gum, Tetrasodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, 2-Bromo-2-Nitropropane-1,3-Diol