September 1, 2014 | 1936 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Nubian Heritage - Goats Milk and Chai Lotion with Rose Extract

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2013 1:47:00 PM More reviews by sgrplmfairy333

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

smells phenomenal, has a rich, thicky consistency, is sooo moisturizing, and has top notch ingredients. this lotion cant be beat. ive used this all winter long with great results. i love shea butter as a base ingredient and believe its the best ingredient out there for moisturization. i also have the shea butter with hemp and vetiver that comes in a small tub..i keep it at work to moisturize my hands throughout the day. that product also smells great. i love nubian heritage products!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2012 12:26:00 PM More reviews by GrumpyAngel222

OMG, I LOVE love LOVE this lotion! This, to me, smells ALOT like Flowerbomb. It is a strong smelling lotion, if that's what you like. I actually think Burts Bees Milk & Honey is a tad bit moisturizing, but the SMELL is Heavenly! Can't get enough of it. PLUS, if you order from iherb.com, use code: XON769, you will get $5.00 off your first order. And, free shipping on U.S. orders over $20.00, and no tax! AWESOME! =)

rated 4 of 5 on 10/31/2011 3:01:00 PM More reviews by LittleTornado

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this lotion, and all Nubian Heritage products. This is my favorite for my body lotion. I use the honey and black seed for my eye cream because its really moisturizing and the smell is too sweet for using on my entire body. I also love the Vetiver/Neem/hemp lotion it has one of those unisex scents.
I really had to get the knack for applying these lotions as they have no slip to them (no cones). They are very thick and leave a white cast for a few minutes but quickly disappears. I find when I apply this on damp skin it is much easier. The payoff is well worth it. NO GREASY FEELING.
It lasts almost 24 hrs. A small amount goes a long way.
I would love it if they put a pump on the bottle. It is too thick to come out of the dispenser top they have on them, so I just keep it upside down and open then the top to get it out. I love the fact that I am not absorbing chemicals into my body via the biggest organ in our system, our skin.
Almost every health food store has samples of these. Go try them out, there is one that is perfect for anyone.
UPDATE: I am still in love with Nubian Heritage however this scent was just too sweet. I went back to the, Vetiver and Hemp scent.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/17/2010 9:47:00 AM More reviews by JaneWayne

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

Nubian Heritage makes some of the best lotions/soaps I have ever used! I purchased this particular lotion recently and once again, I am in love. The scent reminds me of BBW Brown Sugar & Fig, or Ralph Lauren Hot. My skin doesn't feel like fly paper! I actually can tell a difference! Amazing! If you have really dry skin and are tired of throwing money away, give this brand a try.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2010 9:22:00 PM More reviews by sunshine824

This is my 3rd Nubian Heritage lotion. I LOVED the Honey & Black Seed lotion but the overly sweet smell got to me sometimes. I didn't like the Raw Shea Butter w/ Frankincense & Myrhh as much because it wasn't quite as moisturizing as the Honey one and it smelled kind of masculine.

But this one is another winner. It's very moisturizing like the Honey & Black Seed but has the added bonus of making my skin soooooo soft and smooth. The fragrance isn't as cloying as the Honey one. When first applied it reminds me of B&BW Sensual Amber. But after a while it dries down to a sweet patchouli. It's like a lighter version of Angel - that sweet candyish scent mixed with patchouli. I like it - which is good because the scent lasts all day on my skin, albeit softly.

I would definitely repurchase if I don't find another Nubian Heritage lotion that I want to try next(maybe the Ivoirian Cocoa Butter? The Indian Hemp & Vetiver might be next - it has a refreshing lemongrass scent YUM!).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2009 11:05:00 AM More reviews by gigiberry

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my first Nubian Heritage purchase, and it certainly won't be the last! I picked this up from Whole Foods where I was drawn to the pink packaging and yummy name. This smells divine and moisturizes very well. Only a small amount is needed as the previous poster stated. I am on Accutane and am experiencing dry, scaly skin and this works well to moisturize without irritating my sensitive skin. I also feel good about putting a natural product with good for you ingredients on my skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/23/2009 7:45:00 PM More reviews by LolaBlue

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I am so happy I finally got this lotion; it seemed to be out of stock everywhere for a while! I love the scent of the soap, and this is it perfectly. Like the other NH lotions I have tried it deeply moisturizes, but isn't greasy, and takes only a small amount to thoroughly moisturize. the scent is strong at first, but it mellows quite quickly, and lasts that way for a good long while. I still prefer to use the shea butter w/ this scent for my hands since they get quite dry from washing all the time, but for my body this is perfect. I can't think of a nicer lotion I've used for the price (about $7), and even though it's only in an 8oz bottle because you have to use so little a bottle lasts many months.