November 23, 2014 | 1153 users online

Lotions/ Creams - greenland - Mango body butter

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2013 3:24:00 AM More reviews by One1Cherry

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I didn't know Greenland makes body butter in Mango. But I'm in love with its Apple scented body butter. Its a thick, non-greasy cream. I'm basically addicted to the fragrance.

I discovered this brand on my trip to Europe and when i found out a local store selling it, I'm estatic!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/23/2009 8:35:00 AM More reviews by vmelkic

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Greenland is a really great brand with great products and great design and I really hope I will get something else from it because this is my 1st product I have from them.

Anyway, since I love mango I decided to get this body butter as a product to go with and I was expecting a lot from it and must say it really stood up to my expectations. It is a bit expensive though for only 150ml (5.2 oz) but it's worth the money.

Texture is quite thicker than the body butters from The Body Shop but still applied very easily. Absorbs quickly and leaves a smooth feeling on the skin. Since it's so thicker I think someone with drier skin would be really grateful for a body butter like this one.

The mango scent is really sweet and nice, and definitely not to strong or to heavy. Just the proper amount of it. :D