Oriflame Coconut & ricemilk nourishing conditioner

2.3

I have to agree with other reviewers here , It does nothing to your hair whatever texture it is ...I have very long , thick a bit wavish hair and this didn't either detangle it , nor soften it . It has very watery consistancy for a conditioner , so forget about dry ends & "deep conditioning " ...It has a cute package and nice smell( light coconut) but that's it ..Besides for longer than shoulders hair it will be a total waste of money , as it's not cheap. Won't buy it again ,ever ...

on 2/25/2012 11:44:00 PM

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

This conditioner did absolutely nothing for my hair. It has a watery, thin texture, and I wonder how it can coat ur hair to condition it. I used it a few times, and was disappointed.

on 1/5/2012 12:42:00 PM

absolutely did nothin for my hair its too watery for my thick coarse hair to do any good although i hear it works well on thin ones so no wasting on oriflame conditioners

on 8/23/2009 8:17:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I've bought this product so many time that I don't even count anymore. :D It's definitely my favorite Oriflame hair product, and actually, the only that I'm using from this brand.

It's texture is quite thin and it slips through fingers sometimes but thats okay. :) The amazing thing about this prduct is actually the smell of it - you can feel coconut smelling even through the closed bottle (30cm away from it at this point) and when used, it leaves your hair so smooth, silky and unbeliveably coconut scented which you can feel the next morning. :love:

Oriflame is the only brand which I know has coconut product that actually smell like coconut, for a long time after being used. :)

If you love coconut in your hair - this is the right thing! :)