October 1, 2014 | 1180 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Quo - Total Perfection Face Primer

rated 1 of 5 on 5/21/2013 7:00:00 PM More reviews by releets

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Pros - inexpensive
- claims to have skin beneficial ingredients
- makeup does go on very smoothly
- did not break me out

Cons - Makeup starts to slide off in about an hour! Opposite of what a primer should do.

- While the jar & pump packaging is nice, the jar is clear so not sure how stable the ingredients would be.

- did nothing to smooth my largish pores over.

-made me oily - I am combo to slightly dry - that has not happened in years!

This is being returned as it does not work for ME as primer. Perhaps it would for someone with very dry skin.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/11/2012 2:05:00 AM More reviews by sgpayne1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I did not like this primer. I bought it on sale at the spur of the moment, as I was on vacation and had left my E.L.F Primer at the hotel :( This primer made my makeup feel caked on and at times it rolled off my skin like glue. I was not impressed. The packaging was wasteful as well, the pump design made it hard to get all the product.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/10/2012 10:18:00 AM More reviews by crookshanksxox

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Blue

I don't understand the point of this product. I was hoping it would smooth out my skin, make my makeup application easier, and help my foundation to last longer. However, it just left this greasy layer on my face which did nothing except make my skin look shiny and gross. My makeup looked better without it!! It was a waste of money for me.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2011 3:03:00 PM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Big time disappointing product! I loved the packaging and pump applicator, but the actual product inside didn't work for me. It felt super greasy and made foundation difficult to blend as it slide all over the place. Within an hour my foundation looked horrible as it was caking and sliding right off my face. If I could give this product a zero I would.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2011 6:49:00 PM More reviews by 2010

I purchased this only because at the time Hard Candy wasn't available in Canada and I had really been wanting to try a a primer.

PROS
Hygenic packaging
has a silky feel to it

Cons

-greasy!
-thick
- broke me out a bit
-didn't really help my m/u go on any better / smoother

Overall, I won't be repurchasing this and I don't recommend it. Go to Walmart and get the Hard Candy primer

rated 1 of 5 on 2/9/2011 4:03:00 PM More reviews by squirtle78

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Well... I have tried using this a few times, and not only does it feel heavy and siliconey, it causes my foundation to cake up a bit, and settle into my fine lines. Not good..... not good at all :(

rated 4 of 5 on 11/6/2010 7:49:00 PM More reviews by Kattykat101

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is the face primer that i have been using and it is really great! It makes your skin feel soft and silky and keeps even powder foundation on all day. The only thing i dislike is that you can't tell how much you have used and only use a verry small amount or it will look greasy.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/5/2010 6:18:00 PM More reviews by lilyhemlock

I use this rarely because of the price, I want to save it for special occasions. However it is an awesome product. It really gives the skin a softness and helps the foundation glide on smoothly. I won't say it does anything dramatic visually (which one might hope for in an expensive product) but it really seems to make everything go on better and your skin texture benefits a lot.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/23/2009 2:57:00 AM More reviews by fabmac1

I got this ask a gift so I'm not sure how much it is. I know that wearing primer if you're wearing foundation is supposed to be a good thing. For some reason, i find that this feels very silicone-y and thick. I also don't find it does anything special to my foundation or my complexion. Just an extra layer of something more I don't need. Quo products have been a hit and miss with me... usually a miss and this is no exception. Sorry...this isn't for me.