March 1, 2015 | 2007 users online

Lipstick - Maybelline - Color Sensational - Party Pink

rated 4 of 5 on 1/20/2015 12:39:00 AM More reviews by beautyfreshful

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

First things first when I brought the lipstick I thought it would be a lot darker than it was!, however I fell in love with the colour it was soon enough. It defiantly is a party pink and I tend to wear it just to parts as it suits my skin tone, my hair colour and it defiantly emphasises my lips in contrast to the shape of my face. It has a brightening effect on my face. The lipstick itself is some what creamy, which on my lips helps for a last lasting stick over a night however I do need to reply it every few hours or so, which isn't a pain at all for me. It is quite good for a non matte lipstick as it does hold on to your lips for quite sometime. As I do not choose to ever do extremely heavy eye make up fit, it means I like bold lipsticks to draw all the attention to my lips, therefore this lipstick is close to perfect for that! The packaging is rather cute to be honest, defiantly eye candy make up with more of a casual look. The lipstick has a vanilla scent to it, not overly strong but just enough for it to work. I plan to collect the colour sensation lipsticks as they are a good price.\ and work well for me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/11/2014 10:07:00 AM More reviews by misanders

This is such a great color. An everyday berry color. I have medium skin tone and this lipstick works great on me. The formula was also nice, only had to reapply once in a day and no bleeding. This color may be my favorite drugstore lipstick.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/28/2014 8:24:00 PM More reviews by summergirl8830

Great formula. Great price. Ugly color. It's a weird mid-tone pink that is simply a bad color. It may show up as a bearable color of certain faces, but I honestly can't see it being a fantastic color on anyone. If you like maybelline lipsticks, try yummy plummy, which is a gorgeous mid-tone berry color. Brighter ones like coral crush also looks beautiful. Make Me Pink is the perfect light pink for cooler undertones. So, there are much better lipsticks to spent your money on than Party Pink.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2014 1:12:00 AM More reviews by lalalalila

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

This is the perfect berry-toned pink I've been searching for all along! My skin tone is medium-tan with golden undertones (MAC NC40) and this lipstick is absolutely perfect for me. This is my go-to lipstick when I don't feel like wearing my usual neutral (MAC Verve). I usually pair this with neutral eyes and just a little bit of bronzer and I am good to go. If you are a brunette with medium to tan coloring, you must try this color as it is DIVINE! It also has fantastic staying power and is quite moisturizing (I find most lipsticks very drying). It's also very affordable! The Maybelline ColorSensational line is one of the better DS lipstick lines out there.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/12/2013 7:05:00 PM More reviews by Menolikepolos

Oh man, this was a disappointment. I saw this at the drugstore and thought, hmm I found it! The "holiday berry" color, unique and cool toned, not the usual Christmas red. I'm gunna be sultry and classy at the same time with this baby...

But it was not meant to be. SO gorgeous in the tube... SO dark on my lips... it applies significantly darker than it appears :/ Very decent product, as maybelline lipsticks go. Good staying power. But sad about the color. Just too dark to be the vibrant berry I was hoping. Made my eyes look black (which has become a big indicator in whether I like a color of a product or not - it needs to be flattering to what I already got going on!).

rated 5 of 5 on 10/4/2012 9:55:00 PM More reviews by pigz4life

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this color. I usually go for light pinks when it comes to lipstick, but I was drawn to this beautiful color. It's perfect for the fall and I think it looks pretty against my fair skin. :)

rated 1 of 5 on 2/11/2012 4:42:00 AM More reviews by iamandaa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

great product, great pigmentation i just dont like the metallic sheen it gives off

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2012 11:39:00 PM More reviews by Snackmeister

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Magentaaah! A very classy shock of creamy magenta that makes my face come alive. It's intense but you can apply it over balm to sheer it out or apply it on dry lips with your finger for a stain. An hg for me and I will definitely repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/26/2011 12:41:00 PM More reviews by beachydolphin

Great color, great texture.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2011 11:09:00 PM More reviews by missymarissa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Love the color...its a bright, but not neon, fuschia. Really brings green eyes out. The only thing is these lipsticks tend to go rancid pretty fast within several months. Moisturizing and good pigmentation and color stay. They really have a great selection of colors in this line, I'm pretty impressed.