October 25, 2014 | 1080 users online

Lipstick - Maybelline - Color Sensational - Born With It

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2014 11:01:00 AM More reviews by teachmysheep

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my fav Lipstick... Love Love Love it....

Just the right shade ..Born with it lives up to it's name.....

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2014 1:04:00 PM More reviews by LemonSun

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Absolute HG lipstick. A perfect pink/nude that looks great with my fair skin. Highly recommend!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/28/2014 1:50:00 PM More reviews by FaceofMaleah

This colour is my signature pink lipstick. I've always loved pink lipstick but because I'm so pale, have a really tough time wearing pink colours that are muted but this one is perfect. It has a tiny bit of shimmer in it, the pink is nude but it has enough colour to it that it doesn't make me look dead and the formula is super creamy and hydrating. It doesn't last hours and hours but who can really expect that from a lipstick that is not a stain? All around it is a really solid, affordable lip colour and I think it is a great option for those of us who typically cannot pull off nudes :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2014 10:18:00 PM More reviews by eblondie89

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this colour. I find it hard to find nude lipsticks, they are always too brown and wash me out. This is a great pink nude for my skin tone. Maybelline has been releasing some fantastic lipstick lines lately, keep it coming I say!!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/25/2014 9:38:00 PM More reviews by courtisane

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

The color is a beautiful, natural nude pink with a nice shimmer to it. It has a smell (like strawberry-flavored-tylenol, kinda like Rimmel lipsticks but less intense) but it goes away after application. I'd like it more if it was a bit more moisturizing.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2014 7:39:00 PM More reviews by athenasius

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

Hmm, truckloads of shimmer ruin a nice pink nude. Too bad because apart from the playdough smell this is a nice creamy lipstick.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/2/2014 9:33:00 AM More reviews by arieljocelyn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I was excited to try the Born With It shade of this lipstick because it looked like it would be a beautiful, translucent pink nude and give a very natural finish to my lips. Not the case. This lipstick is actually an incredibly frosty, glittery, light pink that looks very obvious on me--not at all nude and natural. I am disappointed, because if this lipstick had been one or two shades darker with no glitter, it would have been ideal. (I've looked, and there is no other lipstick in this collection that fits that description.). The lipstick is very creamy and has a light, buttery, sweet scent; however, it doesn't have much staying power. Regardless, I hope Maybelline introduces more (matte) shades to this collection.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2014 7:58:00 AM More reviews by 1017

First, the pro...I really do like the color. It is a nice muted pink and looks nice on my NW20 skin. Now for the bad. At first application it feels thick and heavy and smells like grandma's lipstick. Second, Maybelline doesn't seem fit to put their ingredients on their products nor their website. I wish they would remedy this. I purchased the lipstick, hated the smell & thinkness but liked the color. However, after wearing for a day, my lips were having that all to familiar feeling. These are loaded with lanolin and beeswax. These are two ingredients that I need to avoid due to allergies/irritation. Sigh...I wish I had kept the receipt.

And let this be a reminder 1017...no matter what hype, don't repurchase these.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/23/2013 6:14:00 PM More reviews by dbmiller

This is such a beautiful shade. It's a classic pink that's not too warm, not too cool and
not too bright. It almost comes off like a nude, but it's definitely a pink and is so flattering .I love the formula too, which is creamy, not the least bit drying and the scent of Maybelline lipsticks is to die.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/16/2013 6:40:00 PM More reviews by kabanger

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

ITS JUST LIKE A BASIC LIGHT PINK LIPSTICK. ITS LIGHTER THAN IT LOOKS AND A LITTLE SHIMMERY. ITS NOT FLASHY ITS ALMOST NUDE, BUT IT LOOKS GOOD AND ONE YOU CAN PUT ON WITHOUT A MIRROR AND NOT DRYING. PROB BEST IF U ARE COOL-TONED AND FAIR SKIN.