E.L.F. Mineral Eyeshadow in Angelic

4.7

Price: $

Price: $

on 7/10/2014 1:44:00 PM

Looks perfect all day. No creasing or fading. Works great!

on 5/21/2013 1:01:00 AM

I love this, and use it almost every day. It's a very shimmery, frosty white loose mineral shadow. I do not use it all-over my lid as I think it's harsh and unnatural. However, I love it as a highlighter beneath my brows and on the inner corners of my eyes. It's really very beautiful and brightening when used that way. I've been using it since I got it in a swap in the fall, and I've barely made a dent. It's going to last forever, and at three dollars for what e.l.f. sells it at, I'll purchase another immediately when I eventually do need a new one! LOVE!

on 4/14/2010 4:57:00 AM

I have a four step process before I apply my eyeshadow. One of my steps is to use a white or off-white mineral shadow, before I apply color to my eyes. Angelic works perfect for many things ~ wet liner on your lower lashes, in the inner corners of your eyes, as a highlighter, and a light sparkle on your chest and arms with your kabuki brush.

This is a great basic shade ~ I cannot believe it only has three reviews. I use this everyday, so I am sure I will be needing another container real soon...

on 2/12/2010 6:35:00 PM

I think this eyeshadow is pretty. Its long lasting on my lids. When you look at the powder that comes though the sifter it looks more chunky than it applies, which was a good surprise for me. The price is good and i might try other colors some time.

on 11/17/2009 4:21:00 AM

I picked this shadow up and I just love it. It's a great shimmer color that is great for a winter white look or in any look to be honest. I just love it and I use it as a hi light color or yes white in a smokey eye. It has never let me down. It was so cheap when you look at mineral makeup. I think it was 3 bucks. I saw on line how to make it easy to use and not get the mess that sometimes you get with mineral makeup. It works all you do is do not take the seal off the jar. Take a clean pin and poke a few holes in the tape. Take a cotton ball and place it in the jar and put the lid on. It will keep the shadow in the jar when you open it no mess all over. It works great

on 8/22/2009 2:58:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Overall rating: The only thing that lost this product one lippie is that it's actually *too* pigmented for my preferred use. I like that it's a white with silver microshimmer as opposed to the usual gold microshimmer. However, I would never use this as a lid shade; only as a brow bone highlighter, and it's actually a bit too pigmented for that purpose IMO. It is extremely shimmery, almost OTT for me (at 48 years), and thus required quite a bit of blending to soften up the shimmer.
Where did I buy this: E.L.F. Web site.
Price: A whopping $.75 during the recent E.L.F. sale, but the regular price is only $3.00. I will probably *never* buy a high-end loose shadow (think BE) again!
Packaging: Best available for loose shadows: a screw-top pot, about the size of BE, with a sifter cap!
Would I buy again: Probably not only because I'll never use up the one I have! continued >>