August 29, 2014 | 1320 users online

Lipstick - Maybelline - Color Sensational Lipstick - Warm Me Up

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2014 4:26:00 PM More reviews by Peaches1027

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

The formula of this line of lipsticks is thick and creamy, somewhat dry, and lasts on me for about three hours, but I like to reapply my l/s often, so if it feels like it is fading I do. It smells like plastic or play-doh. The packaging is sturdy. The color Warm Me Up is a pink/brown, and is the exact same color as my lips. It adds a nice depth to them, and is perfect for subtle makeup looks or when you want a dramatic eye. I like the way this feels on my lips because it has almost no slippage. It feels firm, if that makes sense. I will repurchase this.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/21/2014 10:58:00 PM More reviews by mehays

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is my favorite color lipstick. I'm NW20. It feels great going on and had just enough sheen to it. My only problem is that it doesn't wear very long. I usually don't bother with liner, but that might help. It's definitely MLBB, pinkish brown. It doesn't wash me out at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2014 3:40:00 AM More reviews by dany06

Im around mac nc45/revlon rich ginger. This color is seriously mlbb. Its a nudey pink for me. It goes more pink than nude. Its not too light or chalky looking at all. I dont like that it has glitter in it. I cant even see the glitter on but it makes it feel grainy when rubbing it across my lips. I could seriously wear this color and it looks like im not wearing anything. Its almost full overage. I have a darker toned upper lip and it make the upper lip match the bottom lip.

I interchangeably wear this color and pink me up daily. I like them both. They are everyday pinks that can easily be worn by woc.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/24/2014 2:40:00 AM More reviews by isshevital

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like the color of this lipstick. It's almost the exact color of my lips, so perfect for a no-makeup makeup look. I wonder if perhaps I got a tube from a bad batch or something, because this stuff dries my lips out like crazy. Even when I apply lip balm AND Revlon lip butter underneath, and only apply over the top with a very light hand, my lips are dry as a desert within an hour. You know when your lips are so chapped that when you rub them together you can feel a bunch of prickly dry patches sticking up and catching on each other? Yeah, it's like that. This one's doomed to the trash can.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2014 3:44:00 PM More reviews by Sunegulf

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Great color, my lips but better. Moisturizes pretty good too.
****UPDATE**** this is now my HG for the summer

rated 4 of 5 on 3/5/2014 5:21:00 PM More reviews by bldsgrsxmgk

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I think I had basically despaired at finding a nude lipstick which works for me. My lips are fairly pigmented and this is my MLBB! This lipstick would be amazing on medium to deep skintones, but it has enough warmth to it that it would work for fair complexions as well. I am impressed with Maybelline at how creamy these lipsticks are, and she shade range is great. Downsides are wear time: 3-4 hours and the packaging is ugly but at least not loud. Warm Me Up is nearly identical to Kate Moss for Rimmel 105 on the lips.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2013 11:13:00 AM More reviews by suzyqz1970

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have searched high and low looking for a good nude-pink lipstick to wear when I go for a smoky grey eye but they have all looked nice until I smiled. Then they make my teeth look horrible!!! My teeth are fairly white but so many nude or very pale lipsticks make them look yellow. I'm fairly pale too. I adore this color!! It's perfect for the look I'm going for without making my teeth look like a two pack a day smoker!!! The price on this is wonderful too. This color looks almost exactly like my lips but just a touch darker.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2013 6:07:00 PM More reviews by darkdollface

I cannot say enough good things about this lippie! It's hands down my favorite nude pink in my collection. It looks great with any eye makeup, it's natural looking, impossible to over do, moisturizing, and it smells yummy! I bought mine in September and I use it all the time. Even if I'm wearing another lipstick out somewhere, I carry this one in my purse just in case. I would repurchase again and again!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/27/2013 2:29:00 PM More reviews by misanders

The color is beautiful, the product itself is not. The smell of Maybelline lipsticks are something I'll never get use to. But my biggest problem was this got darker throughout the day and each time I applied it. It started out a medium pink in the morning and by night it was a dark brownish pink. I don't think I have another lipstick that's done this to me. Giving this away.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/10/2013 3:43:00 PM More reviews by junipurr

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I feel like good nude lipsticks are impossible to find for NC30-35 skin. I'm pretty pleased with this one, though i don't love it. Ifeel like the formula is a bit drying, though it does look nice. I don't reach for this often enough to imagine running out of it, but if i did i'm not sure if i'd repurchase or keep searching.