August 28, 2014 | 881 users online

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2013 12:48:00 AM More reviews by MrsTefee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this quad. I wanted a good black and white eyeshadow and when I saw this I loved the deep red color in it too so I got this quad! The colors are all really pretty and soft...the white shade is a tad chalky looking but once it settles after a few minutes it looks great! The black isnt extremely pigmented but you can build it up. I like!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2012 7:45:00 PM More reviews by alexanna7

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Drama eyes is a verry nice eyeshadow palette. It contains: a shimmery white-gold,a shimmery black,a shimmery silver,a shimmery burgundy-rose. It goes really well on the application,it last fairly long. It shows on the eyes like a satin,and the shimmers are verry soft! The final result of the look is georgous! Love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/22/2012 3:54:00 AM More reviews by anjelykah

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Absolutely love this quad!!! Thank you EmilyNoel from youtube for telling me about this. The cranberry color alone makes this worth the money (so affordable) and it makes my hazel colored eyes pop! Use a good primer and it rivals the staying power of pricier brands at a fraction of the cost.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/31/2012 8:33:00 PM More reviews by BluePlanet36

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I too purchased this because of EmilyNoel83 on youtube and at first was not sure about the combination of colors or how they would blend together but I LOVE this quad! I just wore it for the first time today and am loving the smoky eye look with a cranberry and silver twist it gives you. I have so many other eyeshadows too, but I find each one can give me an individual look and this one is no exception.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2012 12:30:00 PM More reviews by tinkerrbelle

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is one of CG's better quads with all 4 shades being useful. Especially that fabulous 4th color, which is a richly pigmented Cranberry Shimmer - a dupe for MAC Cranberry!!
The 1st color is a golden white which is a pigmented sheer with glistening gold and aqua shimmers. Perfect for highlighting brow bone. 2nd is a soft sheer black subtle glistening gold and aqua shimmers. I sometime use this to fill brows, or wet-line eyes. The 3rd on is a pigmented semi-sheer silver with subtle pink shimmers. I like this for highlighting the tear duct because it is pigmented and shows up well.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/13/2011 1:23:00 PM More reviews by adriennewines

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I cannot conceive of a world without this e/s quad in it. And I've only had this for one day so far.
I've been hemming and hawing over whether to get this or not, true...I could return it, but I have a 2 year old so it's hard enough to get to the drugstore to purchase something let alone go back to take something back. Ok, I'm exagerating....
This quad is very pigmented, but not freakishly so. And the colors just go so well together and they really make me look put together. EmilyNoel83 on youtube raves about this all the time and it looks great on her, and it looks great on me! It will probably look great on most people. LOVE IT!
EDIT: I have found better Palettes than this. Wish Wet n Wild would bring back the Vanity palette. :(

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/28/2011 12:42:00 AM More reviews by tango2470

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Strangely enough:

Canada DOES sell Covergirl, but it doesn't sell certain quads, this is one of the quads that Covergirl only sells in the U.S.

I went down to seattle and was super excited so i picked one up at target for about 4.00 which was awesome because the quads usually sell for around 7.00 here, in B.C.

Every shade was pigmented, except for the silver was more a shimmer then anything else but still super pretty for a lid shade.

I was interested in getting drama eyes ever since I saw emilynoel83 talk about it in so many of her videos.

So ive been waiting for a long time and here it is! Gorgeous palette definitely a must have! I wear a primer underneith for staying power but other then that this is a great buy

Wish covergirl would update their packaging though, but oh well i guess packaging isn't everything.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/26/2011 2:06:00 AM More reviews by Qwonny

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Not so hot. In the brown eyes kit, the gold and black colors are nicely pigmented but in the other two the color is inadequate. It makes my eyes stand out, but in all honesty, any gold or silver eyeshadow will.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/26/2011 1:39:00 AM More reviews by airkitten2001

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Out of all the CG products I have used in my lifetime, this was the only one to cause a severe allergic reaction. I believe it came from the burgundy shade, I will have to check the ingredients and update this when I know what caused the reaction. This palette is nicely pigmented for making a smoky eye, and I had a friend that was coveting it, so I passed it on to her and she loves it.

EDIT: It was the bismuth oxychloride. I can't use some MMU's for this exact ingredient.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/5/2011 3:50:00 PM More reviews by hnn

The black eyeshadow has poor pigmentation, but I use it to fill in my eyebrows and it doesn't make my brows too dark. The shimmer doesn't come up in my brows. The shimmery white has decent pigmentation- I use it to highlight my cupid's bow. I use this quad for these aspects everyday. I like it, but I don't find it to be the holy grail of cheap eyeshadows.