Johnson & Johnson shea and cocoabutter baby lotion

4.4

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This lotion is such a great deal. I bought it at Target and it was $5 for a pretty big bottle.
The formula is nice, it kept me moisturized. I noticed my skin tone was more even and not as splotchy after I used it. It also kept my legs from looking so uneven red/purple because I am so fair.
I will say that the scent has put me off from reaching for this lotion as often. At first it's very light and subtle but sweet, but after I have had this on for a few hours it starts to smell almost sour.
I don't know if it's just my body chemistry not meshing with the fragrance or what..
Overall I think this is a decent lotion.
Ingredients could be better.

on 3/17/2015 1:28:00 AM

I have tried many body lotions from beauty stores to drugstores and nothing was quite perfect until I decided to give this a shot. So glad I did!!! It's so creamy and leaves my skin baby soft and it's smells heavenly! I slather this on right after my shower and boyfriend can't keep his hands off of me in bed because it loves the way I smell. You get tons of product for such a low price. This is now my holy grail and I'm not ashamed of having the big ole yellow bottle of this delicious lotion!!! I recommend it big time!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

This is a forgotten love of mines. When I finally finished my bath and body works lotions, I was excited to come back to this product.

I love the scent. The cocoa butter scent isn't too overwhelming (like palmers cocoa butter IMO). It makes me skin smell soooooo nice and refreshing, especially when I use this right after the shower.

This lotion is lightweight and super moisturizing without feeling greasy.

I am also a fan of the vanilla and oatmeal scent. Definitely would repurchase!! :)

This is a good, light lotion. Moisturizing without being too thick or greasy. The scent is ok, nice and light as well. Also can be found in any drug store and is inexpensive.

on 6/25/2011 3:49:00 PM

Love how it absorbs so fast, not overly moisturizing, rinses clean but cannot get past the scent. I'm scent sensitive so take that into account. It's just so strong and not a calming scent as you'd expect a baby lotion to be. My eyes started to water a couple hours after I put it on. It does it's job but the scent is way too harsh for me to use.

on 4/1/2011 11:45:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

This lotion is Great as a body lotion! I use it in combination with the baby wash [apple honey or vanilla oatmeal] & my skin is always super moisturized afterwards and just soo smooth. I love it! It's not so great as a hand or foot lotion though ...which is weird. It makes them feel dry and chalky like I was just writing on a chalkboard. I am also not a fan of the smell ... I wish they would make it a little bit more pleasant. But either way it works great for me & as far as my skin health goes ...this is a keeper!

on 5/22/2010 1:19:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

This lotion is great! I love the smell. It is great for the summer because it soaks in quickly. It keeps the ash away, but does not make me sticky. Not moisturizing enough for winter, but this is my go-to summer lotion! I just feel so fresh when I use it. I have repurchased and will continue to do so.

on 2/10/2010 10:18:00 PM

I have very sensitive skin, so I tend to go for baby lotions to prevent allergic reactions. This smells fantastic and is very gentle. Its the only lotion I will use now!

on 12/18/2009 1:20:00 AM

i love this lotion. doesnt feel greasy at all and the scent is addicting.

on 8/22/2009 3:02:00 AM

This is what I like to use after tanning (or burning!) it has a summery smell and moisturizes very well. That smell is divine... and it's dirt cheap too! I also like it to use before getting into bed sometimes, I will def. buy again!

Top Rated Johnson & Johnson Products