October 21, 2014 | 1169 users online

Hair Treatments - L'Oreal - Hair detangler (l'oreal kids)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2014 8:14:00 PM More reviews by neonsparks101

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! It's so amazing and completely detangles my hair. A plus is that is smells nice. The only thing about it to remember: spray it with damp hair, not with dry hair. I would buy this product again!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2013 10:48:00 PM More reviews by melaphant333

Love this product!!! I have really long, wavy hair. It's pretty fine, but there is so much hair that it looks really thick if that makes sense? Anyway I get really bad knots in my hair and this works amazingly! I spray it throughout my hair when I get home and it combs out so much easier than without it. HG !!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/29/2013 11:39:00 PM More reviews by iheartburgers

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I had the same experience as loverofproducts (I think that's how her username is.). I sprayed it all over my hair it didn't really detangle and it smelled like apples for a while. Once I got to school, I smelled this scent that smells like pee or dirt. It way my hair! The detangler smelled like pee and it didn't detangle.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/10/2012 11:18:00 AM More reviews by loverofproducts

I don't know if something went wrong with my bottle or anything, but sadly, it didn't work out for me. i was so excited, and it did detangle i think (i don't quite remember since this was a while back).... but after 5 or so hours, something started smelling like urine. I looked everywhere, and realized that EWWWWW it was my HAIRR!!! everyone noticed. It was so embarassing, and i never used it again. my sister recently used it, and i'm not sure, but i think i detected that urine scent too. ewww aldhslgahglahg . I may try again once more before giving up

rated 4 of 5 on 4/22/2012 5:34:00 PM More reviews by manamana

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Detanglers seem to last a life-time and since I recently finished my old one I was on the hunt for something else. I was a little surprised to realize that there weren't as many options out there as I had first thought. Then I read someone mention this online and I found it the next time I was out.
I know it is meant for kids, but I figured if it can help a kid and make things easier, then it should def. be a hit with the adults. I have no complaints so far!
It smells strongly like pears, but you don't walk around smelling like pears all day. It def. helps detangling and is a decent price as well. Win-win.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2012 4:06:00 PM More reviews by Kathy123

This product is the only product that detangles my hair. My hair is pretty full and thick. It does not matter what kind of conditioner I use, I always have issues with my hair tangling in the back to really weird knots. I lose so much hair just trying to comb through the knots. This by far beats every leave-in conditioner that I have tried. From Mane n Tail to Hawaiian Silky that get a lot of good reviews for detangling. It has castor oil in it, which is great for hair health and growth. And the price is definitely unbeatable. Highly recommended!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2011 12:19:00 AM More reviews by Amulf

This is my favorite detangler, hands down. It does it's job, it smells great, it's fun, and best of all it's cheap. You can get this at any drugstore for a few bucks, and get the results you want. Definitely check this product out. (I have long, thin, color treated hair)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/17/2011 8:38:00 PM More reviews by tubbyloves

I used this when I was a kid and I remember how much I loved it :)
I don't remember it really detangling my hair..I had really really bad split ends as a child and would always have to cut 3 inches of my hair because of this repeated problem. Soo knots and kinks were all over my head.
It smells like apples and is really fresh and fruity.
I remember it making my hair feel kinda sticky if I sprayed too much of it. Not too bad but I don't find myself using it as I get older

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2010 12:11:00 AM More reviews by scopingforyou

PROS: Quite a good detangler. Smells great.

CONS: There are cheaper ones out there.

ALTERNATES: If you do need heavy duty help, try Nexxus' detangler/leave-in conditioner for finer hair . Suave has a very nice detangler like this.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2010 11:41:00 PM More reviews by Lylacgirl

The bottle looks like a fun green whale, perfect for kids! It's easy to hold and works well. But overused makes your hair kinda greasy, yuk! I think it's more of a green apple scent instead of sweet pear but I still think it's really nice.