April 18, 2014 | 1787 users online

Treatments - Avon - Anew Clinical Derma-Full Facial Filling Cream

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2010 7:50:00 PM More reviews by theurbanhippie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I must be the rare bird here. I love this stuff, especially compared to the Derma-Full X3 serum, which I despised.

It does a great job clearing the pores and I noticed immediate tightening of the skin on my neck, which at 39 is just barely starting to get a little aged. It does sting quite a bit, so definitely don't use it after a peel or an exfoliating treatment.

I like the ANEW Clinical line much more than the ANEW Rejuvenate line, which dried my skin out, and I'd definitely buy this again. Luckily you can buy it on eBay any time for cheap, or look for a 2/1 deal in a brochure.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/14/2009 1:19:00 PM More reviews by flairgirl8

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I used this twice daily with no visible improvment to my skin. I was excited to purchase this due to all the Avon hype about the hyaluronic acid in it. It did nothing for me. The silicones in this caused me to break out on my forehead. I much prefer using Isomers H PUR advanced hyaluronic acid serum which contains both high and low molecular weight hyaluronic acid and hence, visibly plumps my skin and holds moisture onto my skin also.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/25/2009 1:20:00 AM More reviews by dbmiller

I have been using this in conjunction with with the Rejuvenate day and night creams, and couldn't be happier. I recently went on an Avon Anew buying spree, because I just wasn't satisified with my current routine (Principle Secret Reclaim). I decided that I had always had good luck with Avon Anew skincare, so I wanted to try all the new stuff as well as some tried and true favorites, like Rejuvenate. I pretty much bought myself enough skincare for about a year. But I would like to say that I couldn't be happier with my decision to change. It's like these products gave me all that I didn't know I was missing. As far as this specific product is concerned, I'm not sure I totally buy the claims for it, but I will say that this along with the previously mentioned products, has turned my skin around. I didn't even know what poor shape my skin was in, but it's taken on a glow, the moisture level has increased, and the lines have smoothed out. It's even made my makeup easier to apply, and by the end of the day, my makeup still looks fresh. I totally accredit Avon for that. I am looking foward to trying the other Anew products I purchased, knowing that my skin will continue to look awesome (and hopefully continue on the anti-aging path it's on) for a long time!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2009 9:22:00 PM More reviews by iberian

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a very nice mild AHA. It's very moisturizing due to hyaluronic acid, squalene and other moisturizing ingredients. My skin is normal-to-dry and very clog-prone. This stuff is terrific - my skin looks 'brighter' and fresher when I use this. It really should only be used at night (due to the glycolic acid and the anti-aging ingredients). A little goes a long way (it spreads beautifully) and the price isn't too bad when it's on sale. If you're combo or oily, you'll probably like this product better than Avon's Derma-Full Serum. Here is the ingredients list:

water/eau
dimethicone
stearyl dimethicone
glycolic acid
ethylhexyl salicylate
trisiloxane
butylene glycol
behenyl alcohol
hydroxyethyl acrylate/sodium acryloyldimethyl taurate copolymer
squalane
foeniculum vulgare (fennel) fruit extract
palmitoyl oligopeptide
palmitoyl tetrapeptide-7
gossypium herbaceum (cotton) extract
daucus carota sativa (carrot) root extract
medicago sativa (alfalfa) extract