October 22, 2014 | 1332 users online

Brows - MISSHA - The Style Cake Eyebrow

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2012 2:57:00 PM More reviews by Soojinie

Bought this eyebrow palette in Korea for about 6000₩ after discount and it is awesome!
It comes with two shades - grey and brown. These shades are very natural on Asian hair color.
Grey is good for filling in sparse areas, and the brown can be blended in to give a lighter feel to the overall look.
The brush that comes with it is also good as the powder glides onto the hair smoothly.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2012 12:12:00 AM More reviews by DressageDiva

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I have black brows, but the are not dense, so black brow pencil looks too heavy. Browns look silly. I was using slate Eyeshadow, but it didn't stay.
I found this on Missha's US site at a Friends and Family sale.

I got color 2, Khaki gray, which I love.

It fills, my brows have impact, but look natural.
Finally!

The cake set comes with little templates that tou can actually put on your face and shape your brows by filling them in. I haven't tried this feature, but the shapes are fun inspo.

This is such a great litte palette. Comes with a tiny wand to brush brows and a nice brow brush for application.

I love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2009 5:17:00 PM More reviews by Kay789

Overall Rating 5
Price 2
Packaging Quality 3
Would you buy this product again? Yes

This is my favourite eyebrow shadow. I have it in no.2 Gray. I purchased it in Hong Kong while on a trip and I loved the Missha shop. I believe it is a Korean brand. It is a duo eyebrow colour. I enjoy the smooth texture and its lasting effect. The lighter colour is exactly the same colour as my eyebrow. It was fairly cheap and overall good quality. I would definitely buy this again.