MISSHA The Style Cake Eyebrow

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

edit; i just wanted to go over this review and explain why i like it. 1. not overly pigmented. 2. adheres to brows very well. i think this is the type of powder which clings and shows up on skin with hair, but not on other skin. 3. lasts fairly well without needing a setting gel. 4. looks very natural. i don't like the look of things like the Anastasiya Brow Gel, so if you like the look of that type of thing, you won't like this.
==
I have this in 02, Khaki grey. This is the best thing ever! I can't describe how good it is. I have a scar on one eyebrow since childhood--elf brow kit sort of covered it but the colour was a bit off (too dark). This is perfect. Everything. The stencils are SO useful for someone like me with a scar on one brow--i can match them up roughly and it doesn't look weird, the guide is reaaaally useful for me!! The powders i cannot even begin to describe how good they are! The little brush is the perfect shape for depositing pigment --ever so slightly 'dipping' in the centre of the bristles which helps pick up and deposit the perfect amount of pigment!! I am getting backups!! This is too good!!!

Bought this eyebrow palette in Korea for about 6000₩ after discount and it is awesome!
It comes with two shades - grey and brown. These shades are very natural on Asian hair color.
Grey is good for filling in sparse areas, and the brown can be blended in to give a lighter feel to the overall look.
The brush that comes with it is also good as the powder glides onto the hair smoothly.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

I have black brows, but the are not dense, so black brow pencil looks too heavy. Browns look silly. I was using slate Eyeshadow, but it didn't stay.
I found this on Missha's US site at a Friends and Family sale.

I got color 2, Khaki gray, which I love.

It fills, my brows have impact, but look natural.
Finally!

The cake set comes with little templates that tou can actually put on your face and shape your brows by filling them in. I haven't tried this feature, but the shapes are fun inspo.

This is such a great litte palette. Comes with a tiny wand to brush brows and a nice brow brush for application.

I love it!

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Overall Rating 5
Price 2
Packaging Quality 3
Would you buy this product again? Yes

This is my favourite eyebrow shadow. I have it in no.2 Gray. I purchased it in Hong Kong while on a trip and I loved the Missha shop. I believe it is a Korean brand. It is a duo eyebrow colour. I enjoy the smooth texture and its lasting effect. The lighter colour is exactly the same colour as my eyebrow. It was fairly cheap and overall good quality. I would definitely buy this again.

Popular Brows Products