September 23, 2014 | 1778 users online

Gels/Soaps - Korres - Kings & Queens Shower Gel - Queen Isabella (Cinnamon Orange)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2012 9:19:00 PM More reviews by stls

One of my favorite shower gels, a must-have for fall and winter, smells so delicious and comforting! All Korres shower gels are good quality and deliver what they claim, there's nothing to complain about- although my boyfriend told me it smells like beer..! Lol!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/10/2010 3:13:00 AM More reviews by hellokittyfan1974

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Cinnamon Orange is one of my favorite scents and Korres K&Q does it right! Its the perfect balance of the two scents! I love that zip of the citrus and the warmth of the cinnamon. I just wish the scent would linger on the skin longer after you shower in this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2010 3:07:00 PM More reviews by maan84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a really good shower gel. The first Kings & Queens' product I've tried. I like the warm citrus scent. It is not overpowering which some citrus scents can be. Lathers well and the packaging is nice. I am interested in trying other shower gels from Kings & Queens and will probably do so in the future.

The only downside is the price. It is roughly about twice as expensive as any cheap shower gel you can get at the supermarket. But I'm sure the nice scent makes it worth the price tag for many.

continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2009 3:18:00 PM More reviews by werewolfbarmitzvah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this scent, I'm generally not to big on citrus scents but I have been trying them a lot more lately with the summer. This is a nice warm citrus scent, due to the cinnamon. It smells like a richer version of TBS satsuma imo. Quality is great for being much cheaper than the regular korres line. These are non irritating, no breakouts and rashes experienced with these. Lathers really well, and works well with exfoliating gloves. Packaging gets an A+ as well, very contemporary and the brief historical blurbs are a cute idea. The scent alone is very unique for a citrus scent, highly recommended. My favorite from the ones I have tried so far.