August 2, 2014 | 978 users online

Shave Products - Nivea - Sensitive Shaving Gel

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2013 6:44:00 PM More reviews by Biioniic

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Don't understand the negativity shown towards this?? It's a great shaving gel! I was going to buy L'Occaitane's shaving gel but I used this instead as someone bought it me for secret Santa! I love it, nice close shave and no cutting or irritation! Maybe those who don't like it should change their razors?? I used to use this but I think the formula has been changed since then?? Not sure but it works so much better now...

rated 4 of 5 on 4/21/2012 11:12:00 AM More reviews by bernsie

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is my go to shave gel. It's for sensitive skin in that there is no frgrance, but more importantly it contains a higher concentration of the ingredient which give it and the blade more slip/cusion between the blade and beard. You get a more close and more comfortable shave from this and it's 3 bucks in Walmart. You can't beat this with a stick. A little goes a long way and it has good coverage so a bottle of this lasts a long time. It's made in Germany by the larger copany Beiersdorf. It contains many oils which gives it that great slip and camomile extact for soothing/haeling. Best shave gel for the money! Highly Recommended!!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2009 10:57:00 AM More reviews by andToto2

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

I bought this for my son, but I ended up using it, too. I was really taken aback by the very strong, cheap aftershave smell. I did not check the label for fragrance, but I am finding more and more often that a "sensitive" product may likely contain fragrance.

My son likes it ok, although he doesn't like the smell, either. He thought it was not better or worse than cheap shave gel/cream. I don't find it particularly soothing. My skin felt itchy after use. I won't buy it again.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2009 3:19:00 PM More reviews by mapn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

I originally bought Nivea Shaving Gel for my BF who, as it turned out, had already bought another shaving gel for himself. So I started using this one for myself on my legs and armpits, because I really like the gel-to-foam texture. It definitely has a masculine fragrance, which I really don't like on me. Actually, I'm always surprised why products that are meant for sensitive skin contain fragrance in the first place. Itís also not the gentlest shaving products out there and it actually irritates my skin a bit. The whole ingredient list isnít that attractive... Not a re-purchase, for sure.

Ingredients: Aqua, TEA-Palmitate, Oleth-20, Isopentane, Sorbitol, Paraffinum Liquidum, Isobutane, Gossypium, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glycine Soja, Bisabolol, Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract, PEG-90 Glyceryl Isostearate, Polyisobutene, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, PEG-14 M, Laureth-2, BHT, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, DMDM Hydantoin, Parfum.