Nivea Creme Soft

Price: $

Price: $

on 4/20/2014 8:44:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

I've been repurchasing this product for years and will continue to do so hopefully until the end of time. Yup, you heard it folks, that's how great it is.
For many years I had used Dove body washes, which always seemed perfectly adequate for the price. Then I discovered this, and I've used this almost exclusively. The consistency is smooth and creamy, although it takes a surprisingly small amount of product to create a rich foamy lather. It washes away easily and leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth. I don't have particularly dry skin, but I'm prone to wondering if it isn't because I've been using this product for so long that my skin just doesn't dry out that much anymore. The scent is typical of Nivea: fairly neutral, lightly sweet, fresh, unobtrusive and doesn't linger around so long as to interfere with other scented products. I would recommend this to anyone and everyone regardless of skin type. I have relatively sensitive skin, prone to allergy-related breakouts and rashes, and I've never had a reaction from this.

Edit Sept. 4, 2014:
I'm editing this to say that they have recently updated the formula with a new scent. Everything else appears to be the same, but I very strongly dislike the new scent. It is very perfumey, smells a bit like a mix between a woman's and a man's perfume, and it lingers for hours. I'm very disappointed to say this, but I won't be repurchasing this product again. I've updated the lipstick meter from 4 to 2. So sad!

on 11/15/2013 3:35:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

I love luxury products, I wish I can have all of them....but when I shower, I shower with only THIS.

For me, this is luxury in a bottle. It is milky, lathers up greatly, thoroughly cleans yet never drying/stripping. Lightly moisturizes leaving me so smooth never greasy. Never broken out from this. It smells like satin clouds and heaven!!! Light, fresh, soft, and a tiny bit sweet. Its so cheap you cannot get a better deal.

And of course I would purchase again!

on 9/15/2013 4:37:00 PM

Like the smell and feel of this a lot

on 3/24/2013 11:44:00 PM

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

Decent body wash product that's very reasonably priced. It lathers well, rinses clean, scent is light and fresh, well, that's everything you can ask a body wash to do. It didn't do anything for my acne besides clean my skin well, so no, it's not a miracle product. I also have a feeling that its soapiness is slightly less than average, which makes it easy to rinse.

on 8/11/2012 3:06:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

WOW! I think this is one of the best shower cream/gel that I have ever used. I experienced major breakouts on my chest and my back for quite awhile back when I was in high school. I overheard two women talk about this shower gel when I was at Shoppers. I saw that it was only 3.99 so I said why not, and I bought it to try. And I fell in love. This body wash makes your skin very quenched and soft. Doesn't leave any residue and it doesn't smell bad either! I've been using this plus all the other Nivea creamy body washes ever since. I was too scared I'd break out if I use something else so I'll stick with this forever.

on 2/12/2010 10:33:00 AM

This product is first rec for sensitive skin and yes doing a great job.I like the delicate fresh smell .Is not dryind the skin.The price is cheep..for the huge bottle i got.
This product is soo good that it replace the Dove wich i use it for years.Same delicate smell..and much much cheeper and also easy to find in store.

on 8/22/2009 12:29:00 AM

This product is the best! it smells soo good I just can't get enough! The price vs quantity is really reasonnable. My favorite smell stay Cashmere soft though. It makes me think I have to go get a new bottle!!! :)))))

on 8/21/2009 1:45:00 PM

Already finished my second bottle! It smells so great, and it is a unisex scent so my boyfriend uses it too and likes it. It really smells like "just got out of the shower" and it's fresh. It doesn't make skin feel tight either. And for the price it's really good and lasts a long time. I'm off to get a third bottle, lol...