April 18, 2014 | 1977 users online

Lip Gloss - NARS - Triple X

rated 2 of 5 on 8/4/2013 2:06:00 PM More reviews by moe5474

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I've been a loyal user of Chanel Glossimer in Glaze for years and years but wanted to try NARS since I love so many of their other products. I purchased this gloss in triple x (the clear) last week and have waited to review it hoping that it would grow on me.

Unfortunately I will be returning this product. It's sticky, made my lips flake, and wore off in about 40 minutes. Chanel's Glossimer would stay on me for hours without ever going too sticky, and even when the gloss wore off your lips were left super moist and with a bit of a sheen.

For $25 there are so many other amazing glosses out there. I really, really wanted to like this stuff since I'm such a huge fan of NARS, but this item will be returned within the next few days :(

rated 4 of 5 on 3/8/2013 4:39:00 PM More reviews by Hermanspottypants

This winter I found my Holy Grail red lipstick but it was MATTE.
So I splashed out on this to give my new HG red lippie some lift.
I liked the versatility it gave me- with any lipstick I could have a 'light tint effect'.

I found this to be a great texture- its not sticky, I don't notice its on (think of it like a well fitting bra) and its very very hydrating. It has sexy high sheen and no annoying scent. Your smackers will love you for this product.
For these reasons I would re-buy.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2012 3:15:00 PM More reviews by FaceofMaleah

The formula of this lipgloss is not sticky and not flavoured which makes it great but there are so many other clear glosses out there and this one is just so expensive to do the same thing all the other ones do. I probably will purchase this again because I love the formula but obviously the colour isn't anything that can't be easily replicated.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2010 7:54:00 PM More reviews by potterobsessed

I went to Neiman Marcus with the intent of buying turkish delight. after trying it on, i realized it would look teribly with any/all of my lipsticks and simply drained the color right out of my face. the sales lady suggested triple x, and i fell in love. im obsessed with its glassy apperance and the fact that its super thin, but not to the point that it feels liquidy. after applying it time and time again over red lipstick, it devloped a pinky apparence and now looks great just to wear it alone.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/2/2010 7:30:00 PM More reviews by calledit

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

with as good as this lipgloss is, i don't know why most other nars lipglosses are so disappointing.

triple x goes on smoothly and delivers a ridiculously high gloss shine. it's never runny and doesn't stray from where it's applied, and since it's clear it makes any lipstick look super sexy.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2009 1:28:00 AM More reviews by Bradiette

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Tan, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

I love this lipgloss! I actually wish I wanted to wear a clear lipgloss more often. I love that Nars lipglosses aren't stick, they have a really nice texture that still has decent staying, but I often stay away from them because sometimes they smell, but with this one I've never been bothered by a smell. I agree it's just a clear lipgloss but the texture is worth it for me.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2009 5:00:00 PM More reviews by eurodivas

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I finally ordered this as I love NARS lipglosses so much. I love to layer my lipsticks with lip gloss and as the quality of the NARS glosses are so great I decided to give this a try.

This gloss is wonderful and not any different from the colored glosses. Even though I love it to death, I do not think I will purchase again as I find the price to be a bit much for a clear gloss. My Nivea or other drugstore brand clear gloss does the job just as good. Instead of buying this agian I will invest in NARS colored glosses which are much more special.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2009 3:36:00 AM More reviews by arikabh

Im amazed at the high reviews for this gloss. Its really expensive clear gloss. Why pay so much for clear gloss? If you want to throw away your money buy this but it will look exactly the same as Wet n' Wild clear gloss. A friend bought this for me once and I was not impressed. You have to reapply this so often. Don't purchase this.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2008 7:54:00 PM More reviews by Seaweedy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

This clear gloss is great. So long lasting and what I do with this is buy several of them, cut up my lipsticks, and then smash them into the clear gloss so I have my favorite lipsticks in a glossy base! AMAZING!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2007 10:36:00 PM More reviews by aportney

Age: Unknown Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

Love this! It's not sticky like the Mac version and you only need a little bit. It lasts and looks great over a little bit of lipstick. The only problem is that it's very expensive given the price.