Clean & Clear Advantage 3 in 1 Foaming Acne Wash

2.4

on 6/19/2015 7:50:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I started using the Clean & Clear Advantage line a few months into my pregnancy when my acne got so bad my Mary Kay line was no longer working. I didn't know what else to do so I went to the drug store and looked at all the products on the shelf. I have suffered cystic acne since I was a teen and never had luck with drug store products. I saw the Clean and Clear Advantage and thought I'd give it a go...within a couple of days my face was clearing up! Now that I am nearing the end of my pregnancy, my face has never looked clearer - and it's made some of my acne spots disappear! I get compliments on my skin all the time - even from my Mary Kay lady - and it's not from pregnancy, it's from Clean & Clear! I will continue using this line because it is working amazing!

Hair: Other, Straight, Other

I bought this cleanser recently. I used it twice a day as it was said on the instructions. I used it for a week and it seemed to be fine. However, two days ago...my neck started to feel really dry. I didn't think about it and put some cream on it. The next morning, it still felt really dry and there were some rednesses on my neck altough it's not very visible. My face is alright. It smelled okay. DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT.

on 10/12/2014 11:39:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I think I appear to be the only one who actually likes this product. In summer, I went camping, and I got the biggest breakout ever. At the time, I was using the Clearasil Ultra All in 1 Wash and Mask, and I usually only ever get spots in my t-zone, but it was like a volcano of oily, zitty mess on my face. Not nice. In a desperate attempt to control my skin, I ran to the nearest Boots, and picked this up, as someone mentioned this to me before. I'm glad I did! I found it's not too harsh on my skin, it cleared up my acne, and helped me skin feel nice and soft. I used to like the aloe vera smell at first, though it's a bit chemical-y now, but it's nothing major. I might repurchase again, though I do want to try some different cleansers. If you have sensitive skin, I'd steer clear of this, but it worked well for my combination skin :)

on 8/10/2014 2:22:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I broke our like month ago & could not find a product to help me. I was in the store & just try to find something good , the 3 in 1 caught my eye so I bought it. For some reason I could NOT OPEN IT I had to look up how to open up the bottle & the people was saying they just broke it , so I struggled with it & finally opened it , I used it for a week & it works great I used it day & night with cetaphil cleanser & moisturizer to calm my face & keep it from being dry , now I use it only at night which is better for me.

on 8/4/2014 4:49:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Oh my gosh stay away from this face wash. I bought this hoping it would help with my oily skin, and now my face BURNS. I used it twice and with moisturizer day and night (as I've been doing for years) and have cystic acne all around my mouth and chin and it hurts like crazy and itches and is super red; I can barely eat or smile. I also woke up with a swollen eye today. I don't know how I'm going to fix this. but I'm throwing this face wash away.

on 7/17/2014 5:12:00 AM

This stuff is amazing! Wow I can't believe there is so many bad reviews. Seriously I love this stuff! Normally I wouldn't write such a great reviews on acne wash but gosh wow I'm in love with this. At first it does break you out but lucky it only broke me out for a week, I have combination skin and I can't stand stuff that makes my face even more oiler than it already is but nope! This product works great. Recently I switched to clearasil daily clear wash since this wash was out of stock and the other oroduct completely broke me out and shows no signs or clearing. As of now I'm on vacation and I am definitely will get this product again. I've been having troubled skin since I was around 10 and nothin would work now this product has been by far one of the best products I have used in a while its great the only con I can think of is that it's alway out of stock since it seems as if everyone wants it.
I would defiantly try this product it's cheap and works better than most products
I recommend this to anyone with troubled skin!

on 7/4/2014 11:10:00 PM

Hi...
I am new to this review thing, but I wanted to review this. I am sixteen and being sixteen I breakout (duh). I normally breakout on my forehead and recently my chin. I needed a new face cleanser because the product I normally get is way expensive (Pevonia sensitive skin cleanser? Light green cap) and I can't find it nearby. So I stopped by target and picked this up. It wasn't terribly pricy-maybe $6-and the purple bottle thing it came in was relatively appealing (most everything in the aisle was in a white/cream container). So I bought it. The first time I used it, my skin got super dry. There was peeling. So I went back to my usual cleanser, Aveeno Positively Radiant because it left my face soft. However when I got this huge breakout (it was during that special time of the month lol) I gave this a try along with my Yes to Tomatoes face mask as a spot treatment. It worked like a charm. I've been using it for about a month at this point (1-2x daily) and I'm satisfied. My forehead has almost cleared up (thank The Lord!) and my chin has smaller blemishes. The reason why I only gave it three was because of how drying it is!!!! I use this in moderation, focussing on the unwanted blemish zone. If I use it on my face, I start to get dry patches that peel...not cute! I wash my problem areas with this and then my whole face with Aveeno, just for sensitivity's sake(:
For the occasional breakout areas, this product is great. For everyday use...eh...just use this sparingly and have moisturizer handy!!

on 3/22/2014 1:33:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

the BEST cleanser on the planet! wipes out oil, makeup and dirt. Leaves skin beyond clean. It is strong so dont use if you have sensitive skin. They changed the formula and now its weak and useless. Its like they took out all the stuff that made it great. Too bad. AWESOME stuff that melted junk off of my face.

on 1/21/2014 11:41:00 AM

I purchased this after C&C discontinued the silver tube version, which was my previous HG for fighting blemishes. This one is even better! It feels very gentle, is alcohol-free, and doesn't dry out my skin even in the winter. I don't need to use any other blemish treatment after using this, and the foaming pump-spray bottle is convenient too.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This has to be the worst cleanser I've ever used on my face. Just to make sure that this product is as terrible as I say it is, I've used this cleanser off and on for months. Every single time I use this cleanser, my combination and acne prone skin becomes a dry, peeling mess and I break out in cystic acne. Clean & Clear need to discontinue this product. So many bad ratings should be a wake-up call for them.