November 26, 2014 | 1818 users online

Polishes - OPI - Barefoot in Barcelona

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2014 2:18:00 AM More reviews by iLoveYoutwo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm recently very into nude nail polish and I decided to purchase this color based on reviews. It's a dark brown- purple on me... And yes very chocolate milk shake color like another said! It doesn't flatter me at all- too grandma looking IMO. Although a guy said it's pretty!!! I disagree with him, and want to give it away. I give it 2 stars because one coat and it's opaque!!! I love opaque polishes. Anyway, I took this off after 2 days and used tickle my francey, love it

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2014 1:58:00 AM More reviews by NumbersInAction

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Beautiful colour, glossy finish, opaque and quite thick consistency, required only 1 coat.

only drawback - longevity is not great. It chipped on me within first 24 hours, but chipping was minimal.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2014 8:49:00 AM More reviews by DoraZ

I absolutely love the color of this nail polish, both in the bottle and on my nails. It's a gorgeous nude beige color with decided pink overtones which pull very pink on my NW20 skintone. It's a gorgeous neutral and perfect for work, it's very flattering on me and I really like it. My only negative is that I bought this very recently in a little OPI haul at Ulta so it's new! but the formula seemed thick and I had to add a bit of nail polish thinner. Also the wear isn't as good as I'd like, it chips fairly easily even with a long wear topcoat. That said though, this is a fabulous color all around and btw, it looks absolutely stunning with a matte topcoat as well to give it a bit of an edge!!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2014 4:04:00 PM More reviews by reallyrita

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I just rediscovered this polish in my collection. It had sort of gotten lost in the clutter of all the glitz and glitter. It is a lovely neutral pink/brown nude color. In fact, it is just gorgeous. It is a cream formula and even though my bottle is old, it went on like a dream. I have recently discovered how important it is to choose a polish that will look good with my skin tone. I am a very light olive with yellow undertones. This is a really nice look for me and I am glad I found it again. I am taking a break from mattes and sparkle. I really need a backup of this one as it looks like it is going to move forward in my stash of polish and be an HG.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/14/2013 12:15:00 PM More reviews by aznmnkygrl808

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

For reference nc30-35, warm and yellow

This shade is gorgeous for warm skinned ladies!! It's a perfect browny rosy nude with a creme formula. Some would say that it's a grandma color but I personally think it looks very put together and chic. This shade makes my hands look very polished and elegant. You could get away with just one coat because formula is very opaque and creamy in one swipe, but I always apply my usually two. Definitely would repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2013 3:42:00 AM More reviews by Natashia

I have backup bottles of this . I love this range of colours eg tickle my francy , dulce de luche. They are age appropriate (I am 30 plus ) for work , look classy and expensive and unique . This is like a diluted milk chocolate on my hands , creme finish and applies smoothly without streaks . Love it !

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2013 8:12:00 PM More reviews by Shanplum

The perfect pinky nude mauve with a touch of beige - neutralish shade - if Loreal Fairest nude came in a polish this would be it. This is a beautiful polish but it is just a tad too pink/cool toned for my skintone - Chocolate Moose is about 2 shades darker and a tad warmer/tanner and works alot better on my skintone - if you are warmer toned and tossing up between the two (they look incredibly similar in the bottle) choose the chocolate moose.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/9/2013 10:02:00 PM More reviews by michelleon

This was my first OPI product, and I have to say I am so happy with it! It went on so smoothly and easily (I applied a top coat and a base coat and two coats for complete opacity) and it actually stayed for about four days without chipping, which was amazing considering that I was working at a theme park the first time I wore it. It didn't take that long to dry, either.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2013 6:26:00 AM More reviews by cocoacloud

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I got this as a present for my birthday a few years ago, and it was my first OPI nail polish, and it is also my favourite. Since discovering the quality of OPI lacquers and its brushes, I have been obsessed with different colours, but no matter what I always find myself being drawn back to this beautiful shade.

Barefoot in Barcelona is a gorgeous pink, mauve-y kind of colour, and could be used as a darker nude for some. I find that because it is so pigmented, one layer is enough. If you have yellow-toned, lightly tanned skin, then I can vouch that this will look beautiful on your skintone! It has become a staple in my nail collection and I'll be repurchasing when I run out. HG!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/1/2013 1:10:00 PM More reviews by greenpeanut

I love the color, looks like brownie but much pinky too..
And it works well with my skin colour, yellow-fair..
It makes my hands looks cleaner, brighter,and it makes me feel like,,I'm a 'girl' hahaa
I often apply it only 1 layer, cause if more, it would gv me a dark-impression