April 21, 2014 | 933 users online

Lip Treatments - Korres - Lip Butter - Jasmine

rated 4 of 5 on 4/20/2014 6:00:00 PM More reviews by tomatotooty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Love this lip butter. Amazing formulation, moisturises my lips really well, smells lovely, and leaves a very subtle colour on my lips Not too expensive though.

Only complaint is the packaging - hate dipping my fingers into a pot! Nevertheless I have completely finished using this lip butter and have no regrets about purchasing it!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2014 8:03:00 PM More reviews by brightsonrisa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love these Korres lip balms, particularly the one in Jasmine, and I frequently use it alone or under my matte lipsticks to make them more comfortable. It provides a very sheer wash of color and a decent amount of moisture that isn't really better or worse than other comparable products. But the scent is the real kicker -- it smells like cotton candy! My only issue is that the pot feels unsanitary, which makes me want to try out the version that comes in a little squeezy tube.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/15/2014 9:15:00 PM More reviews by januaryicecream

I love the formulation of this lip butter and the smell is delicious (does not smell like jasmine but is a sweet smell). It gives a light pink tint to your lips when you apply it. The only thing I don't like is the packaging. I am just not a fan of dipping my finger into a tub so I always carry a lip brush with me. The only reason I wouldn't purchase is because of the colour - it's a bit too pale for me and I prefer brighter colours.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/29/2013 12:07:00 PM More reviews by Pnpiano

The only thing I like about this lip butter is its smell. It's kind of thing that makes my lips look pale in a bad way. And if you have chapped lips, this will make your lips look worse with some white casts. So I prefer this in mango. Anyway it's not bad as a moisturizer.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2013 5:36:00 PM More reviews by ninaeaster

This is my holy grail lip balm! I am on my second jar of this and will repurchase as long as this is available. This hydrates my lips and leaves a beautiful pink tint. It smells divine and is not sticky at all. Highly highly recommend!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/21/2013 8:17:00 AM More reviews by dblou

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I like this so much! The colour is neutral, smells good and above all moisturizes very well. Some people may be bothered by the fact that it's in a small pot but i don't mind that at all. I use this everyday and this works really well under a lipstick as well. I'm already on my second!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2013 9:51:00 AM More reviews by lilahtov1

I love this lip butter! I have to admit, I'm not a hard sell with good-smelling, neutral-colored lip products, but this little pot is really one of my favorites. I toss it in my purse and use it to give my lips a little color, moisture and shine when I feel I need it. So far, it's lasted pretty well, too. Definitely recommend.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2013 1:28:00 AM More reviews by karebear0099

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I think this stuff works pretty well and use it almost every day. It's kind of like a lotion for your lips. It is not waxy. The thing about it I am not crazy about is the color. If you put too much on, it starts to get gloppy and noticeable on your lips. This would not be so much of a problem if the color did not make me look like I were dead. It really washes out my lip color and is this weird unflattering color. Not really a pink... so basically, only use a little bit and you will be fine. Scent is not super strong and pleasant enough and I do not notice much flavor.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2013 6:36:00 PM More reviews by Sumptergal

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Does exactly what it says it will do. Leaves your lips soft and un-sticky, This Jasmine color is a soft soft pink tint. This is a product you like but aren't sure if your in love with it but keep going back to it. As far as just putting something light on your lips for moisture and a little color this is deffinitely a great product.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/18/2013 7:37:00 PM More reviews by pink3rbellx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I know people love this. Don't hate me I guess?
I guess my lips don't like shea? It kind of just sits on the surface and feels like a sticky coating. It's thick and quite nice to sleep in because by the time I wake up, it has sunken in and my lips are soft but it doesn't really smooth out the surface if that makes sense. I thought it would be buttery in a melty way, not really in a thick way. It's hard to find any other way to describe this product aside from thick.
This Jasmine scent is really nice though - smells sweet, like cookies. Not at all an herbal, flowery scent as one might think from the name.
For reference, most lip balms are terrible on my lips and the best I've found so far is Burt's Bees. If you've had good experiences with shea butter in the past, I'm sure you'll love this.