December 22, 2014 | 885 users online

Lip Treatments - Korres - Lip Butter - Jasmine

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2014 6:56:00 PM More reviews by Immissvixen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I got it as present, I wouldn't buy it myself, I think it's overpriced. But the product itself is very very good.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/12/2014 6:36:00 PM More reviews by alina08

This lip gloss is really smooth and silky. I like the scent of it, which is not too overwhelming. This is really a colorless lip gloss that offers a sheen over other lip colors or by itself. The only reason that I would not repurchase this is that I do not like or recognize the ingredients on the ingredients list. I have provided them below.

Ingredients: Polybutene, Trimethylolpropane Triisostearate, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Polyethylene, Hydroxystearic Acid, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Sucrose Tetrastearate Triacetate, Jasminum Grandiflorum (Jasmine) Flower Wax, Tocopherol, Flavor (Aroma), Ascorbyl Palmitate, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Wax, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter Extract May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Mica, Iron Oxides, Red 7 Lake.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2014 9:58:00 PM More reviews by Hanouna

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this on Lollipop26's recommendation. I was hoping for a light, nude tinted lip balm, but this didn't do it for me at all. My lips are not very pigmented (they're naturally beigey grey) so this showed up as being almost an off-white color on my lips, so I cannot wear this on it's own out of the house (it looks like I wiped mayo on my lips).

It feels comfortable on the lips, it's not greasy or waxy. It has the most awesome caramel scent. However, this is not very moisturizing and is not an effective treatment for dry lips. I would not purchase this again.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/17/2014 6:21:00 AM More reviews by ipurerain

love the package, smell and colour. However, it isn't moisturising enough just as many other lip balms, for me anyway. The best one i've used so far is the By terry one.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2014 7:43:00 AM More reviews by su

I always have it in my purse, as well as shade Plum. Smells great, moisturises my lips really well. Costs nothing in Greece.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/20/2014 6:00:00 PM More reviews by tomatotooty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Love this lip butter. Amazing formulation, moisturises my lips really well, smells lovely, and leaves a very subtle colour on my lips Not too expensive though.

Only complaint is the packaging - hate dipping my fingers into a pot! Nevertheless I have completely finished using this lip butter and have no regrets about purchasing it!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2014 8:03:00 PM More reviews by brightsonrisa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love these Korres lip balms, particularly the one in Jasmine, and I frequently use it alone or under my matte lipsticks to make them more comfortable. It provides a very sheer wash of color and a decent amount of moisture that isn't really better or worse than other comparable products. But the scent is the real kicker -- it smells like cotton candy! My only issue is that the pot feels unsanitary, which makes me want to try out the version that comes in a little squeezy tube.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/15/2014 9:15:00 PM More reviews by januaryicecream

I love the formulation of this lip butter and the smell is delicious (does not smell like jasmine but is a sweet smell). It gives a light pink tint to your lips when you apply it. The only thing I don't like is the packaging. I am just not a fan of dipping my finger into a tub so I always carry a lip brush with me. The only reason I wouldn't purchase is because of the colour - it's a bit too pale for me and I prefer brighter colours.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/29/2013 12:07:00 PM More reviews by Pnpiano

The only thing I like about this lip butter is its smell. It's kind of thing that makes my lips look pale in a bad way. And if you have chapped lips, this will make your lips look worse with some white casts. So I prefer this in mango. Anyway it's not bad as a moisturizer.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2013 5:36:00 PM More reviews by ninaeaster

This is my holy grail lip balm! I am on my second jar of this and will repurchase as long as this is available. This hydrates my lips and leaves a beautiful pink tint. It smells divine and is not sticky at all. Highly highly recommend!