November 23, 2014 | 1919 users online

Styling Products - Beyond The Zone - Thick Enuff Spray Gel

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2012 5:13:00 PM More reviews by Hayxoh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I really like this product. Even though my hair is already thick, it gives it lots of bouncing volume and it even appears thicker. It's very amazing. I picked this up at sallys. I won't be repurchasing because my hairs already very thick, but I did recommend this to my mom!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2010 3:54:00 PM More reviews by shanstuff

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This product has worked wonderfully for my fine, thin hair. It's a clear, liquid, lightweight spray gel that is applied to wet or towel-dried hair before drying. I apply it to my towel-dried hair, then dry my hair upside-down. When I come up for air, my hair is thick, full, and full of body, and it stays that way all day! No more limp hair! It also imparts shine and doesn't flake. It's flexible and I can style my hair however I want after using it...the hold is just strong enough to keep the body, but not so strong that it interferes with things like flat ironing. I love this! Will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2009 5:03:00 PM More reviews by JWILLS

The stuff is brand new, I picked it up at Sallys the other day (along with a ton of Mane and Tail that I am loving!). I am not normally one for a spray gel but this one rocks! It is light but gives lots of volume that lasts all day. I am very impressed. Usually my purchases from Sallys sit in the back of my "product closet" but this one is staying up front.