Skinn Cosmetics Hylighten Dark Circle & Puffiness Treatment

3.0

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

This didn't work for me. I also have the redhead, Irish translucent skin so I was hopeful based on the other reviews that it would work for me. But it didn't. I used it for 4 months. The lettering came off on the packaging fairly quickly, for such an expensive little bottle. He sounds so sincere on shopnbc but it was overpriced and it didn't work for me.

on 11/3/2009 3:34:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

This feels really good on the eye orbital area, similar to the Garnier rollerball. This has alot better ingredients though. I will update when I finish the product. EDIT: this didnt work for me. Returning.

on 8/20/2009 5:35:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

so glad to see one of Dimitri james products reviewed. I love this as well as the last poster did....I agree you have to give it a few weeks to see the difference..but it is worth the wait. Good by dark circles. I love almost all the Skin line...skincare as well as his MU products. No testing on animals...no talc...no parabens. It is so gentle I started my teen daughter on it as well I use all of his anti aging and moisturiser line. Great products...good price...you can get wonderful, cheap kits on TSC in canada. Try some you wont be sorry!!!

on 8/20/2009 4:39:00 PM

If you are looking for a product that really will eliminate or greatly reduce dark undereye circles - this is it. I have that fair Irish type of complexion, the sort of skin that is almost *see through*! So, my undereye shadows were quite pronounced and covering them up wasn't really working for me any more. I've researched this problem and spent a lot of cash trying products that claim to work wonders. Well, for me, they did not. This one is from Dimitri James's cosmetic line and it will work wonders - but you are going to have to give it at least 8 weeks, using it at least twice a day.
I love the packaging. It comes with a roller ball applicator top. So, one quick swipe under each eye morning and night is all it takes. After 9 weeks of using this, I can honestly say that the deep shadows are gone. Even my husband has commented on this! Also, I noticed I was running out of this a little too quickly and, guess what? HIS undereye circles are gone, too:) I have 2 more bottles on order, His and Hers.
At about $40 US for a quarter ounce, this isn't inexpensive. It does, however, last quite a while (even if your SO uses it, too). I will definitely repurchase. You can use it up to 4x daily if you want to. It works! Notice that Haloxyl is the 2nd ingredient on the deck.
Ingredients: Infused Green Tea And Cucumber Extracts, Haloxyl (Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-3, Steareth-20, Hydoxysuccinimide, Chrysin), Isopentyldiol Glycol, Chitosan, Glycolic Acid, Mdi Complex, Guar Gum, Dimethicone Coplyol, Caffeine, Vitamin K, Biosaccharide Gum, Chlorphenesin.