September 2, 2014 | 2197 users online

Lip Gloss - Bare Escentuals - 100% Natural Lipgloss in Pomegranate

rated 4 of 5 on 5/26/2013 9:28:00 PM More reviews by aleachhunter

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is one of the best lip glosses I've tried. I'm usually more of a lipstick kind of girl, but this gloss is actually great. It's very moisturizing and not too sticky. The color is vibrant but not too over the top for work or day-to-day wear. I will rebuy this when it runs out!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2013 3:31:00 PM More reviews by shammond

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Love this product....great...great....great for all seasons!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/18/2012 4:33:00 PM More reviews by quicksilverz

This gloss is a nice, natural red that I like to wear to work - it helps me look polished without standing out as a "going out" red lipgloss. It has decent staying power. However, the packaging really needs some improvement. For some reason, when I put the cap back on, product seeps out of the tube where it meets the cover. Not only do you lose product, but it creates an awful mess. If you attempt to throw this in your purse after using it, without wiping the exterior, it will leave you with a sticky mess. It's really annoying. And for that reason I will probably look to get my next gloss from Clinique.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2011 4:04:00 PM More reviews by sll74

oh la la, this is nice! i really like this gloss. i had it in rose and sangria first and tried this for more of a red color. it looks good and depending on what lip liner i use it can look orange-ish to more reddish. it's not drying and has decent good staying power. it's perfect for me in the office. it's also nice over lipstick but i tend to use it over liner only. i love the brush, it's a real brush not the sponge. it's a little spendy but if i catch it on sale i'll keep using it.

** eta ** it's okay. i'll finish it but won't rebuy. turns kind of weird color and not really the shade i'm looking for. i like the neutral shades in this lipgloss like the rose much better.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2011 8:14:00 PM More reviews by magicloop2009

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is my favorite makeup brand and lipgloss. It is really moisturizing, and I wear it often. I get many comments on it, and people love to know where I get my makeup from. Bare Escentuals (Bare Minerals) rocks.I have the makeup kit too. I use The lipsticks, lipglosses, mascara, eyeliner (retractable) eyeliner liquir, brushes, concealer, foundation, eyeshadows, and etc. The money is worth it..............

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2010 2:01:00 PM More reviews by roarwoman

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I agree with the other two reviewers below me regarding the color of this gloss. I tried it on in a Shopper's Drugmart Beauty Boutique and the lighting in there was really bright and cool. The pomegranate color popped right away and looked so good I bought the tube without trying on any other colors in the series. When I applied the gloss this morning I noticed that the color, in natural light, was warmer and more on the red/pink side with a lot of gold sparkle that I had not noticed in the store. I wish the color was brighter but blame the lighting at the drug store for making the color appear different from what it really looks like. Not a huge fan of the metallic gold tinge that I get when I apply a lot of it, looks better with a thin coat or two. The formula is smooth, not sticky, nice scent and lasts for a pretty long time. Very moisturizing, and I work in a very dry climate. I would purchase this product again, but opt for a brighter color next time. All in all though, a very good gloss.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2009 4:52:00 PM More reviews by SirenRose

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is by far the most moisturizing lip gloss I have ever tried. It contains pomegranate oil, which aside from being a powerful antioxidant, has been found to stimulate collagen production, which I love. The product also has sesame oil, one of the richest vegetable oil on the planet. The scent is sweet and reminds me of vanilla cake. This color, Pomegranate, is a soft red berry with strong pink undertones and slight gold shimmer. It's not an actual pomegranate color, which disappoints me slightly, but the color definitely flatters my pale skin and plumps my naturally full lips. Even when the color fades, the moisture and nourishment can last four hours later.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2009 1:34:00 PM More reviews by Bybs

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Bare Escentuals state that this Lip Gloss is an all-natural, preservative-free formula that contains Natural oils and Cupuacu Butter. Pomegranate is described as a Rich Berry shade. I would say that it leans towards being a warmer shade of berry which contains sparkling gold particles. The Gloss comes housed in a thick plastic tube which is slightly shorter and chubbier in size than a MAC Dazzleglass. It contains 4.2ml or 0.14 oz of product and retails for around $15.00. The formula is quite thick and has a tendency to be a little sticky or tacky and in comparison I'd probably say that texture wise it's most comparable to MAC's Dazzleglass. However, I find that the slight stickiness of the product gives it the right consistency to remain on the lips without slipping off. The formula is extremely moisturizing and non-drying which is probably due to the fact that the gloss contains natural oils and butters. The scent is said to be natural vanilla however it smells more like creme brulee and has little to no taste. Will definitely repurchase.