November 28, 2014 | 1066 users online

Cleansers - Garnier - Light Gentle Clarify Foam

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2014 11:11:00 AM More reviews by Natashia

I love the smell of this range of products , however this is too drying for my combination skin . Leaves me clean but feeling too tight .

rated 2 of 5 on 12/3/2012 6:42:00 AM More reviews by libbybiey

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

i've used this cleanser about 1 years ago..love the scent but it break me out..really bad..i used all of the range from this cleanser,milky lightening dew,and the spf moisturizer..but sad it breaks me out..at the first time it was like magic after i use all of the range at the night and wakeup with soo bright,flawless skin,and smooth just like korean celebrity that i adore but its really oily for my skin and some huge painful pimples popped out..
i thought it just a normal side effects as i new to it,but after day by days my bright,flawless and smooth skin is gone..like nothing works anymore..and pimple getting worst than before..i barely have pimples and acne before but now..such a shame..my friends also noticed that my skin is tanned than before..i hate this product..combo and oily skin should not try this product..

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2012 12:30:00 PM More reviews by tsh82

usually i dony care about smell but this really bothers me. its nice but a little too strong. and as it is a ds product i dont expect miracle from it.
so only thing i like is that it cleanses perfectly :) but because of the smell... im not getting a second bottle.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/24/2012 1:05:00 AM More reviews by redsnow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

i like the smell of a lemon in this foam.
the foam is soft and fresh. i feel clean and my face looks bright after using this. But, it's make my combination skin become dry especially in cheek area. So i need to quickly apply moisturizer.
Maybe i need to looking for another foam after this?

This foam packaging is not slim. And sometimes the foam spill out from it's fragile cap so i need to wipe it dry before i bring it for traveling.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2011 12:55:00 AM More reviews by littlemissdaisies

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is amazing! I swear by this product. It's the best cleanser I have ever used. It does an amazing job of brightening my skin and making it look radiant and so glowy. My skin feels so clean and smooth after every wash. I owe this product for completely transforming my skin and making it look so good. And it's dirt cheap!BEST PRODUCT EVER!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2009 4:42:00 AM More reviews by sweetantz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I can't believe no one did a review for this. I love this foam wash. It is affordable and does a great job. This cleanser is great, it cleans well, and it is not harsh on the face. Previously I was using Neutrogena foam wash and I find it too drying on the face and I start peeling after washing! I have been using this for 2 years now!