Dead Sea Premier - Eye Serum

Cyclopentasiloxane, Vinyldimethicone Crosspolymer, Soybean (Glycine Soja) Oil, Musk (Rosa Moschata) Rose Oil, Retinol (Vit. A), Dead Sea Minerals, Salt (Mar Sal), Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Ascorbic Acid (Vit. C), Tocopherol (Vit. E), Lactic Acid, Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline, Mimose Tenuiflora Bark Extract, Quillaja

Okay, SO

I like this serum. I have really awful dark under-eye circles that are hereditary, so they're never really going to *disappear*. However, it's important for me to use a serum because the eye area is so delicate. The more that the eye area skin breaks down, the darker the eye area gets. Because of this, I'm going to need to prevent any raccoon-eye-syndrome from happening.

So this serum helps to smooth, soften, and rebuild the delicate area around my eye. If anything, it's helped to improve that appearance. My eye area looks better, brighter, and I don't look tired all the time like I used to.

The main thing that I *don't* like is the dispenser. I can never really delicately dispense any of the serum because the pump gets stuck. Once it gets stuck, I have to press hard and then a butt-load of serum comes out. I run out pretty quickly. I would chalk it up to a defective dispenser if it was just an issue with one, but nnnnnNNNOPE. It's all of them :C It makes me sad.

Overall, I would say that this serum is worth the buy for anyone with dark under-eye circles. As always, you should follow up with an eye cream that has SPF to seal in the effects and protect the eye area- and Premier has an eye cream! I've had mine for almost a YEAR now. It's holding up very well, it protects my eye area with SPF 17, and it makes my eyes look nice.

If you're on the fence, I recommend waiting until their main website has a deal. The locations in malls are kind of separate from their official online store, so they don't have the same deals... And the products on Amazon were ones that were illegally possessed and they're all expired OR they're fake. (yyyyyyyyyyyeah, shame on me. I thought I had a good deal for buying one $30 serum on amazon. I'm still paying for that mistake with the irritation that came from it >_>)

on 8/5/2015 11:42:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I absolutely love this product. It has done wonders for the fine lines and wrinkles around my eyes. I use both the creme and the serum at night. I purchased the products from the Premier website. They offer some really great deals!

on 1/27/2013 10:45:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

First I'd like to say the product itself is great--it's the first eye serum I've ever used that actually diminished my eye wrinkles, and I've tried a lot of eye serums and creams! It's a bit greasy going on, but it absorbs in a reasonable amount of time. It contains several anti-oxidants and retinol, which are great ingredients. I doubt the dead sea minerals are there in sufficient quantity to do much of anything.

Now for the bad. The container is horrible! It's a heavy, clear glass bottle with a pump, which holds 1.2 oz/35 ml. Sounds like a lot, doesn't it? First, you have to store it in a dark place to keep it stable, because the glass is clear. Second, it's too heavy to be portable. Third, the pump is horrible--it's virtually impossible to pump out just enough for your eyes, so you'll go through that 1.2 oz. in no time flat. You'll be much better off transferring it to your own container, or at least finding a different pump to fit the bottle, so you don't waste lots of product.

A bit more advice. This product is sold at kiosks in shopping malls by very pushy salespeople. They will pretend they are giving you a great deal, but really they will charge you a ridiculous price. You can get this much more cheaply on Amazon or Ebay, and not have to deal with the pushy salespeople. I will definitely be buying this product again, but not in the mall!

on 11/4/2012 8:46:00 PM

I tried this product at the mall, and it was extremely expensive. I then checked Amazon and got it for under $30.00. I absolutely love it. My wrinkles are diminishing and my eyes look much brighter. However, you should use an eye cream over it. Serums just make your eye cream much more effective. The price I was given at the mall for the same product was $199.00. I got a deal and better looking eyes.

on 6/24/2011 10:37:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

So I got sucked in to buying this at the mall wished I could have read reviews before buying. It was expensive does not work very well. It does decrease wrinkles but puffines and dark circles no. Will not buy again

on 3/21/2011 8:50:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Don't know where the hate is coming from. This line of skin care is the best I have ever used. (and I've used a LOT). No one seems to mention if they used an eye cream OVER the serum. This is not a stand alone product. Since I've been using this with their eye cream (which is huge 35 ml), my under eye is nowhere near as saggy and the lines are gradually becoming less deep. Also too, any products I've used in the past to help with sagging have caused redness and irritation within a few days. NOT this line. Can't recommend highly enough. I notice a lot of reviewers are quite young, maybe this is for more mature skin. I also wonder if people are using too much. The pump if you depress it fully gives about enough for 4-5 uses. Depress slowly and carefully for what would be about 2 drops and that's plenty for both eyes top and bottom. I really love this . . . a LOT! And don't even get me going on their collagen mask, their cleansing milk or their toner. I have never liked toner having very dry skin, but theirs smells of essential oil of rose and leaves my skin like velvet. LOVE Dead Sea Premier.

on 1/5/2011 2:37:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

This is by far the WORST product I have ever had the misfortune of buying. It was WAAAAAAAAYYYY too expensive and it did nothing. I couldn't even re-purpose as a hand lotion .... it dried everything out. This product and this product ALONE, has turned me off of 'Premier Dead Sea' Products for good ...

on 11/16/2010 8:55:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I was looking for a product to reduce puffiness around my eye area, Im 20 years old. I dont have many fine lines but i have circles, not too dark though. So I went to the mall and the salesperson recommended this to me, to be used along with the eye cream. Ok, I bought it and it was EXPENSIVE. I started wearing everynight: fisr the eye serum, then the eye cream. The lady at the mall said that the eye serum makes that the eye cream works even better on your skin... bull.

It has been a month and guess what? IT DID NOTHING. I've been wearing this religiously, just like my sunscreen that I put everyday. I've been using everynight before going to bed. AND GOSHHH I'M SO ANGRY THIS STUFF DOESNT WORK AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now I lost my money and my eyes look exactly THE SAME.
IT doesnt even MOISTURIZES your eye area!!!!!
and the pump of the serum is awful!!!!!!!!One pump is enough for like, a week!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So you WASTE A LOT.

Guys, please listen to me, don't be a idiot like I was.
That was the first and THE LAST time I bought a product because I trusted the salesperson. WASTED $250.

on 11/4/2010 4:29:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Do not buy this product at the Mall or at all. It was expensive and not worth it. They also try to push other products on you telling you lies about the way they work. I'm very disappointed.

on 11/15/2009 8:58:00 AM

I too am ashamed about how much money I spent on these products. The salesman put the eye serum on my eye and had me compare to the other eye and it really looked like it worked. Now that I have the products home, my skin is drier and the wrinkles that were starting to show up are more pronounced. My eyes are puffier and my dark circles are worse. I can't return any of the products because there are no refunds. He told me the prices are good compared to the internet and all the shipping charges. I found that his prices were really high and some internet sites sold these products for less and had a free ground shipping! Be smart and walk away if they show you any eye creams or wrinkle creams! I do like the oil scrub they have for the body and the facial peel. Do not buy it at the mall though, they will scam you into buying more than you want to buy.

Top Rated Treatments (Eye)