October 25, 2014 | 1540 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Dead Sea Premier - Eye Serum

rated 4 of 5 on 1/27/2013 10:45:00 AM More reviews by historian12

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

First I'd like to say the product itself is great--it's the first eye serum I've ever used that actually diminished my eye wrinkles, and I've tried a lot of eye serums and creams! It's a bit greasy going on, but it absorbs in a reasonable amount of time. It contains several anti-oxidants and retinol, which are great ingredients. I doubt the dead sea minerals are there in sufficient quantity to do much of anything.

Now for the bad. The container is horrible! It's a heavy, clear glass bottle with a pump, which holds 1.2 oz/35 ml. Sounds like a lot, doesn't it? First, you have to store it in a dark place to keep it stable, because the glass is clear. Second, it's too heavy to be portable. Third, the pump is horrible--it's virtually impossible to pump out just enough for your eyes, so you'll go through that 1.2 oz. in no time flat. You'll be much better off transferring it to your own container, or at least finding a different pump to fit the bottle, so you don't waste lots of product.

A bit more advice. This product is sold at kiosks in shopping malls by very pushy salespeople. They will pretend they are giving you a great deal, but really they will charge you a ridiculous price. You can get this much more cheaply on Amazon or Ebay, and not have to deal with the pushy salespeople. I will definitely be buying this product again, but not in the mall!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2012 8:46:00 PM More reviews by Kayabea

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I tried this product at the mall, and it was extremely expensive. I then checked Amazon and got it for under $30.00. I absolutely love it. My wrinkles are diminishing and my eyes look much brighter. However, you should use an eye cream over it. Serums just make your eye cream much more effective. The price I was given at the mall for the same product was $199.00. I got a deal and better looking eyes.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/24/2011 10:37:00 PM More reviews by Denice85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

So I got sucked in to buying this at the mall wished I could have read reviews before buying. It was expensive does not work very well. It does decrease wrinkles but puffines and dark circles no. Will not buy again

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2011 8:50:00 AM More reviews by hollyc01

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Don't know where the hate is coming from. This line of skin care is the best I have ever used. (and I've used a LOT). No one seems to mention if they used an eye cream OVER the serum. This is not a stand alone product. Since I've been using this with their eye cream (which is huge 35 ml), my under eye is nowhere near as saggy and the lines are gradually becoming less deep. Also too, any products I've used in the past to help with sagging have caused redness and irritation within a few days. NOT this line. Can't recommend highly enough. I notice a lot of reviewers are quite young, maybe this is for more mature skin. I also wonder if people are using too much. The pump if you depress it fully gives about enough for 4-5 uses. Depress slowly and carefully for what would be about 2 drops and that's plenty for both eyes top and bottom. I really love this . . . a LOT! And don't even get me going on their collagen mask, their cleansing milk or their toner. I have never liked toner having very dry skin, but theirs smells of essential oil of rose and leaves my skin like velvet. LOVE Dead Sea Premier.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/5/2011 2:37:00 PM More reviews by BENEPENNY

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is by far the WORST product I have ever had the misfortune of buying. It was WAAAAAAAAYYYY too expensive and it did nothing. I couldn't even re-purpose as a hand lotion .... it dried everything out. This product and this product ALONE, has turned me off of 'Premier Dead Sea' Products for good ...

rated 1 of 5 on 11/16/2010 8:55:00 PM More reviews by dehmorais

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

WHAT THE F****!!!!! GOSH U HAVE NO IDEA HOW ANGRY I AM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I DONT EVEN KNOW WHERE TO START.... OK

I was looking for a product to reduce puffiness around my eye area, Im 20 years old. I dont have many fine lines but i have circles, not too dark though. So I went to the mall and the salesperson recommended this to me, to be used along with the eye cream. Ok, I bought it and it was EXPENSIVE. I started wearing everynight: fisr the eye serum, then the eye cream. The lady at the mall said that the eye serum makes that the eye cream works even better on your skin... bull.

It has been a month and guess what? IT DID NOTHING. I've been wearing this religiously, just like my sunscreen that I put everyday. I've been using everynight before going to bed. AND GOSHHH I'M SO ANGRY THIS STUFF DOESNT WORK AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT DOES NOTHING, LISTEN TO ME: DONT SPEND YOUR MONEY, NO MATTER WHAT THE SALESPERSON TELL YOU, DON'T TRUST HER AND REMEMBER MY REVIEW... I TOLD YOU SO.

Now I lost my money and my eyes look exactly THE SAME.
IT doesnt even MOISTURIZES your eye area!!!!!
and the pump of the serum is awful!!!!!!!!One pump is enough for like, a week!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So you WASTE A LOT.

Guys, please listen to me, don't be a idiot like I was.
That was the first and THE LAST time I bought a product because I trusted the salesperson. WASTED $250.

I'm trying to get my money back, but If I dont, haha PREMIER YOU ARE SCREWED!!! I 'LL MAKE SURE EVERY SINGLE PERSON IN THIS WORLD KNOWS HOW BAD THESE PRODUCTS ARE.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/4/2010 4:29:00 PM More reviews by lynndyn

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Do not buy this product at the Mall or at all. It was expensive and not worth it. They also try to push other products on you telling you lies about the way they work. I'm very disappointed.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/15/2009 8:58:00 AM More reviews by ladypeaches3

I too am ashamed about how much money I spent on these products. The salesman put the eye serum on my eye and had me compare to the other eye and it really looked like it worked. Now that I have the products home, my skin is drier and the wrinkles that were starting to show up are more pronounced. My eyes are puffier and my dark circles are worse. I can't return any of the products because there are no refunds. He told me the prices are good compared to the internet and all the shipping charges. I found that his prices were really high and some internet sites sold these products for less and had a free ground shipping! Be smart and walk away if they show you any eye creams or wrinkle creams! I do like the oil scrub they have for the body and the facial peel. Do not buy it at the mall though, they will scam you into buying more than you want to buy.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/20/2009 1:11:00 AM More reviews by snowrabbit

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a review for Dead Sea Premier's Eye Serum (Eye Contour Anti-Wrinkle Fluid).
About Me: My eye area is dry. I have slight dark circles but mostly suffer from puffiness.

This product was an absolute disappointment for me. I can't believe I even got suckered into listening to the salesman. I was passing by the cart at the mall when I was asked to try the sea salt for my hands. It did soften my hands and I thought that the company might have something here. I wasn't really interested in that product as my hands are fine and asked if there was anything that could be done for my eye area. I explained exactly my predicament and about the puffiness and he recommended the eye serum. I really, really wasn't pleased about the price (I'm actually ashamed about how much money I spent on this) but I have tried quite a few eye creams before, all that have done absolutely nothing so I sucked it up and paid the price.
After using this product for about a week, I noticed that my eye area became more puffy. My puffiness tends to be very heavy on my left eye and my right eye has considerably less. After a week, I noticed that the puffiness in my left eye area was more pronounced and the puffiness in my right eye area was much worse than before. I had not changed anything in my routine or lifestyle (I still had the same amount of sleep) so I knew it was definitely this eye serum.
I also hated how the salesman advertised this as all natural to me but when I got home I realized that some of the ingredients were definitely not natural. I'm also completely lost on understanding how exactly Dead Sea minerals can help every skin related problem under the sun. I'm sure it can help with some problems but to claim that it can help with every problem is a marketing ploy.
Unfortunately I wasn't able to return this either because after using it for a week, it looked obviously used. (35 mL or 1.2oz) I also hated the pump- it wouldn't work the first few times causing some product to be wasted in attempt to set the pump right.

I will never repurchase and am now a bit wary of this line.

Ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxaned (and) vinyldimethicone crosspolymer, soybean (glycine soja) oil, musk (rose moschata rose oil, retinol (vitA), Dead Sea mineral salt (mar sal), methtlparaben, propylparaben, ascorbic acid (vitC), toccopherol (vit E), Lactic acid, Dipalmitoylhydroxyproline, mimose tenuiflora bark extract (and) quillaja.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No