H2O Sea Results Eye Mender Plus

3.7

Water (Aqua), Cyclopentasiloxane, Cetearyl Alcohol, Trisiloxane, Glycerin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Pentylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline, Cetearyl Glucoside, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Isohexadecane, Xanthan Gum, Triethanolamine, Polysorbate 60, Disodium EDTA, Allantoin, Alcohol, Corallina Officinalis Extract, Butylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Vitex Agnus Castus Extract, Algae Extract, Sodium Citrate, Lecithin, Atelocollagen, Serine, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin, Spirulina Maxima Extract, Himanthalia Elongata Extract, Porphyra Umbilicalis Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Retinyl Palmitate.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I hate to knock this product of its 5-star throne here, but it's the most ineffective eye cream I've ever used.

I don't ask much of my eye cream and I'm not looking for miracles. I don't have puffiness or dark circles, and I don't expect an eye cream to eradicate fine lines. But I do have dry skin on and around my eyes so I need an eye cream that actually hydrates.

This stuff is bizarre. I put it on my eyes and it absorbs immediately, then... nothing. It's as if I'd put nothing on. When I first started using it, I kept applying it multiple times because I'd be about to put my makeup on, then realize my eyes felt really dry and would think I hadn't put any eye cream on yet. So I'd put some more on and nothing would change. I finally realized it wasn't me - it was the product. It completely disappears - and not in a good way. In an utterly useless, waste of money way.

on 7/18/2011 5:04:00 PM

Got this as a deluxe sample and now I want the full size! Price is high, but because it is really nice. I can actually see a difference after a week of use! Prior to this I used an entire full size of Clinique's All About Eyes Rich and while it was nice, did not show the results that this little sample showed. I am impressed!

on 8/19/2009 11:59:00 AM

I like this product and may be an HG but I'm always on the look out. ;o)

The product claims:
"Those participating in a consumer panel test reported that after a period of 28 days of continued daily use, a 47% decrease in wrinkle depth, a 24% reduction in puffiness and 19% increase in firmness was observed. This marine-infused eye cream delivers intensive ongoing hydration to help replenish dry, dehydrated skin while providing antioxidant protection to help reduce the effects of free-radical induced damage."

With the following ingredients:
Marine Micropatch Technology™, Sea Mineral Complex™, Monk’s Pepper Berry, Arnica Extract, Sepilift™, Himanthalia, Spirulina, Nori, Sodium Hyaluronate, Japanese Green Tea Extract, Paraguay Tea Extract, Shea Butter, Provitamin B, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin E

I’ve been using this product for over two weeks, twice daily. During work day, I am up by 5am and will almost be in bed by 11pm. So, most of the time, I only get 5 hours of sleep. As a result, I will have puffy eyes and some days with dark circles. This has helped both and very happy. I was more concern with the puffy eyes because while I pile on the treatment, these days, my MU regiment is eye liner, foundation, blush (sometimes), setting powder and lip moisturizer followed later by lipstick. Thank goodness that I don’t have much wrinkles and I really don’t mind them…it’s the puffy eyes. The Sea Results does the trick. The cost was $40, I think but the tub holds plenty and will last me a more than a few months since I use it sparingly. I also haven’t noticed dark circles…only from my eyeliner. :-( I use my pinky to gently pat under the eyes and the sides of the eyes just in case those tiny lines start to grow bigger. :o) It’s not greasy and the consistency is not heavy…in my opinion, anyway. I can’t remember H2O return policy but if you can’t get your hands on samples, I would recommend purchasing and returning it before the return date expires, which is usually a month. After a month, you should be able to determine if this product works for you or not. I hope it works for you, too.

Top Rated Treatments (Eye)