October 25, 2014 | 1697 users online

Treatments (Eye) - H2O - Sea Results Eye Mender Plus

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/18/2013 5:39:00 PM More reviews by mulletoftruth

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Other

I hate to knock this product of its 5-star throne here, but it's the most ineffective eye cream I've ever used.

I don't ask much of my eye cream and I'm not looking for miracles. I don't have puffiness or dark circles, and I don't expect an eye cream to eradicate fine lines. But I do have dry skin on and around my eyes so I need an eye cream that actually hydrates.

This stuff is bizarre. I put it on my eyes and it absorbs immediately, then... nothing. It's as if I'd put nothing on. When I first started using it, I kept applying it multiple times because I'd be about to put my makeup on, then realize my eyes felt really dry and would think I hadn't put any eye cream on yet. So I'd put some more on and nothing would change. I finally realized it wasn't me - it was the product. It completely disappears - and not in a good way. In an utterly useless, waste of money way.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2011 5:04:00 PM More reviews by KPF760

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Got this as a deluxe sample and now I want the full size! Price is high, but because it is really nice. I can actually see a difference after a week of use! Prior to this I used an entire full size of Clinique's All About Eyes Rich and while it was nice, did not show the results that this little sample showed. I am impressed!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/19/2009 11:59:00 AM More reviews by Autumn13

I like this product and may be an HG but I'm always on the look out. ;o)

The product claims:
"Those participating in a consumer panel test reported that after a period of 28 days of continued daily use, a 47% decrease in wrinkle depth, a 24% reduction in puffiness and 19% increase in firmness was observed. This marine-infused eye cream delivers intensive ongoing hydration to help replenish dry, dehydrated skin while providing antioxidant protection to help reduce the effects of free-radical induced damage."

With the following ingredients:
Marine Micropatch Technology™, Sea Mineral Complex™, Monk’s Pepper Berry, Arnica Extract, Sepilift™, Himanthalia, Spirulina, Nori, Sodium Hyaluronate, Japanese Green Tea Extract, Paraguay Tea Extract, Shea Butter, Provitamin B, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin E

I’ve been using this product for over two weeks, twice daily. During work day, I am up by 5am and will almost be in bed by 11pm. So, most of the time, I only get 5 hours of sleep. As a result, I will have puffy eyes and some days with dark circles. This has helped both and very happy. I was more concern with the puffy eyes because while I pile on the treatment, these days, my MU regiment is eye liner, foundation, blush (sometimes), setting powder and lip moisturizer followed later by lipstick. Thank goodness that I don’t have much wrinkles and I really don’t mind them…it’s the puffy eyes. The Sea Results does the trick. The cost was $40, I think but the tub holds plenty and will last me a more than a few months since I use it sparingly. I also haven’t noticed dark circles…only from my eyeliner. :-( I use my pinky to gently pat under the eyes and the sides of the eyes just in case those tiny lines start to grow bigger. :o) It’s not greasy and the consistency is not heavy…in my opinion, anyway. I can’t remember H2O return policy but if you can’t get your hands on samples, I would recommend purchasing and returning it before the return date expires, which is usually a month. After a month, you should be able to determine if this product works for you or not. I hope it works for you, too.

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No