December 19, 2014 | 1572 users online

Other - ORAPARX tooth and gum cleanser

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2010 1:15:00 AM More reviews by ghoo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this product!! Weak and sensitive gums run in my family so even if I am flossing regularly I suffer. I was so happy to have found this product. It has really, truly improved the health of my teeth and my gums. It gets in between the areas where flossing and even the best electric toothbrush can't, and it really slows down gradual plaque buildup. My entire oral health has improved from this product! It's pretty affordable too, and also has whitened my teeth by a shade or two.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/19/2009 10:57:00 AM More reviews by JudgeJudy41

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I discovered this while watching the shopping channel. It's not a new product ( according to their customer reviews ), but it was new to me. I'm always looking for a more affordable way to keep my teeth healthy and clean. I've been using the Crest 5 minute white strips for some time and was relatively satisfied ( although quite pricey ).

ORAPARX comes with a paste and mouth piece. You fill the mouth piece ( both top and bottom ) and leave on for the recommended 10 minutes. After that, you rinse out and proceed with regular tooth brushing. My goodness - this stuff is crazy good! After using this for a week ( I skip every other day ), I've noticed a hugh difference in the lack of plague. My teeth are noticeably whiter and less buildup between the teeth. Only experienced sensitivity the first time of using.

I have regular dental cleanings, but plague generates in a 24 hour period - no matter how well a person brushes.

This gets high ratings on QVC website ( you may want to check ) and deservingly, I might add! It's affordable at $17.84 ( forgot the shipping & handling costs ). The operator talked me into auto-delivery, and the locked in easy pays + one time shipping. Boy, I'm glad, I took her advice!

The only drawback would be the mouth piece ( kinda flimsy ). Also, I would like to have two included with each order. Anyway, I'm hoping this will cut back on dental cleanings ( once a year? ).

A+++