October 26, 2014 | 1571 users online

Loose Powders - Becca - Becca loose powder in Bisque

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2005 8:18:00 PM More reviews by glimmering

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love, love, love this. I have very dry skin and could never wear powder before. I needed and wanted to, but any powder I tried made me so itchy and created the uncomfortable sensation that my face was tightening up. This is beautiful, looks natural, lets the natural me shine right through, sets my makeup beautifully. And when I say that, I don't say it lightly. I wear a moisturizer, a separate sunscreen and Becca LSC mixed with foundation. That's a lot of moisturizing stuff on my face. But Becca powder sets it all comfortably and beautifully, and it does not alter the color of my makeup, even when I brush it over eyeshadow. I've re-purchased twice. Only complaint is that last time I bought it, I was dismayed to find that apparently Becca has seen fit to reduce the package size by about half and kept the price the same. But I'm hooked - no other product will do, and I can never seem to Ebay it, so I ponied up. :) At least they put a sifter on it!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2004 10:22:00 PM More reviews by daisies

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This powder is the BEST! It's finely milled, never looks cakey and virtually melts into the skin. It prohibits shine but allows your natural "glow" to come through. But don't let the initial very matte finish fool you: The instructions say it will look very matte when you apply it, but later it will look more natural. And that is very true and very welcome, as I would much prefer to go from matte to natural than from natural to a greasy mess! My HG!!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/14/2002 7:11:00 AM More reviews by bastet

I am a Stila 'a', MAC NC15, lightest/porcelain in most other foundations and Bisque did suit my colouring quite well, I think it may be a bit pinkish. I don't understand the raves about this powder at all, to me it seems like coloured talcum with an expensive price tag. It turned patchy on my combo skin and didn't keep the oilies at bay- it's quite mediocre stuff in my opinion. Versace loose powders and many others are far superior from my experience!

UPDATE: This powder seems to work really well on drier skin-types, so if you have normal to dry or ageing skin, give it a go, otherwise look for another brand.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2002 12:20:00 PM More reviews by Lipglossdoll

I terrific powder, I found you could touch up all day, and not have that caked look. It gave me a nice, even finish.