October 21, 2014 | 1612 users online

Blush - E.L.F. - studio blush in berry merry

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 8/29/2014 11:08:00 PM More reviews by mlfpatrick7

Freaking love this blush. Highly pigmented, but easy to work with and looks lovely on my fair skin. Added this to my cart at last minute and so glad I did. It is my favorite of the four elf studio blushes I bought.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/19/2014 11:00:00 PM More reviews by KB333

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love the color of this Blush. It's that perfect "plummish" color! The consistency is very smooth and I'm able to pick up a lot of product using my e.l.f complexion brush. There is a little bit of shimmer which is something I don't like, but it's a beautiful color. It also gives you a little bit of a glow. I'm definitely repurchasing

You can also check out my youtube review at youtube.com/xoKEEBUUxo

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2013 7:23:00 PM More reviews by riree87

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I am a NARS blush-aholic, but at over twenty quid a pop it's an expensive habit to keep up. I have been a fan of E.L.F products for a while now, I think for the price the quality is really good for everyday products and when researching NARS dupes I noticed these studio blushes were mentioned a lot. I ordered the Albatross and Sin dupes, this being the supposed Sin dupe. Although as far as dupes go this is much less dusky than Sin, this blush is absolutely gorgeous and an autumn/ winter staple for me. It's a lovely rich berry burgundy with gold fine glitter and just looks so gorgeous on my skin. It's well pigmented but can be used every day if you use a little, or easily used for a dramatic evening look. If this blush was the same price as a high end blush I would buy it again, the fact it's only a few quid just makes it all the better. I'm in love!!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/29/2012 1:22:00 PM More reviews by Skylucy01

A really nice berry coloured blush which would suit a variety of skin tones. It gives me a really nice glow and I'd definitely be buying this blush again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2012 4:23:00 AM More reviews by judysmath

Berry Merry is my first ELF blush and I'm very impressed. It's very pigmented and you only need a little. The sparkle isn't too much and looks like more of a shimmer than sparkle. This is the perfect fall/winter blush for my medium toned skin. Very good quality for the price.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/4/2012 10:53:00 AM More reviews by Petal73

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

Not a bad blush, the color is nice and it goes on smooth and even using a proper blush brush. Gives a nice pink glow, a "I have just been on a brisk walk" shade. I usually tone it down with a layer of translucent powder to give it a natural look and some more staying power.
Would buy again as an "everyday blush".

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2012 9:23:00 PM More reviews by PrettyDeath

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I love the color of this blush! It's perfect for fall and winter. It's a bright berry with gold shimmer. It's the same amount and type of shimmer as NARS Orgasm. I agree that it does resemble NARS Sin and Oasis, but it think it's more berry. To me, Sin and Oasis were more of a dusty, rosy mauve. I think E.L.F.'s Merry Berry is more of a dupe for Urban Decay's "Fetish" blush (the powdered one that came out originally, not the cream one). I have both and they are almost exact, except Merry Berry has a bit more pink in it than Fetish. I think the staying power is pretty decent for a cheap blush, after about 8 hours it starts to fade on me. I don't think the shimmer is overwhelming, if you like the shimmer amount in Orgasm you will be fine with this blush. I would recommend a light hand when using this, mostly if you are fair or light. I'm a light/medium yellow skinned girl, and it works perfectly on my. I just sweep my blush brush once, sometimes twice if I want my blush to pop, apply it and then buff it out with a large kabuki, Perfect berry flushed cheeks!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/17/2012 8:51:00 PM More reviews by Menolikepolos

This blush is very pigmented, you only need a little if you are pale like me (NW15). This is a nice cool toned mauve/plum/burgandy with sparkles. Unfortunately, it faded very fast during the day, so unless you want to touch up your blush often, this is not for you.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2012 12:51:00 AM More reviews by mirageangelhope

This is a rose berry color with silver and gold glitter( thin not chunky).It doesn't show up a ton on your face.I find that the pigmentation pigmentation on the product is pretty good much better than tickled pink.
I have to use this with a light hand because with my pare skin tone and the glitter this can become a disaster fast.If you have a darker skin tone I think that this would look really awesome.The only reason I wouldn't repurchase is that there are better blushes for my skin tone

The one problem
The blush doesn't blend as well as some of the others from this line:

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2012 9:33:00 AM More reviews by Glemt

This is not really my shade of color, maybe could work as an eyeshadow ^^ this one blends a bit worst than other colors