VitaBath Spring Green Shower Gel

on 11/10/2014 3:54:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

I love this stuff—years ago they made an after-bath splash that I adored and would use it again if they brought it back!! I wish they made a perfume, I’d wear it all year long!

on 11/10/2014 10:44:00 AM

I love this stuff! I use it daily and it smells like a forest and it moisturizes and leaves my skin soft and smelling super fresh!

on 7/20/2013 11:51:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

This is a good product. The scent is clean, fresh, and it moisturizes skin very nicely! I also have to say that I only use 2 squirts and take my entire shower with lather left over in the washcloth. This also makes an extreme bubble bath! All you need is a little and it will last. I also have very sensitive skin, and this does not irritate me at all.

on 2/11/2013 7:09:00 PM

I got a sample of this and it reeks good for your male partner but its s strong yuck

on 11/11/2012 7:06:00 PM

I purchased this because it was on clearance at Sears for $4.50 for the 10 oz. bottle. I remember this from the 70's- my Mom used to like the Pink scent (which has since been discontinued) I think they replaced it with the Vitabath Plus- which has a nice scent, but the original pink was the best- that one was more floral. When this first came out there were only three scents- Green, Pink and Yellow- the yellow one was straight up lemon. The yellow has been discontinued as well- so the green one is the only original scent that is still around. The scent is very nostalgic for me. What I like is that the scent actually stays on your skin after you've dried off. It turns your bathtub green as your showering! Love this- you only need a quarter size dollop to do your body with a bath pouf.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I cannot speak for myself, as I've only used it a few times, but my grandma loved it. It reminds me so much of her. My mom always loved it and vitabath is amazing/

on 12/4/2011 12:48:00 AM

I love Vitabath! I always have a variety of body washes going at once, but I use Vitabath the most.
It's far more concentrated that any other body wash I've used, so the relative expense is no where near as bad as you might think. It is intensely green smelling; by today's standard a more masculine than feminine scent. It cleans very well and rinses cleanly. It's never dried me out.
This was the first, widely-available liquid body cleanser and remains one of the best.

on 6/18/2010 5:18:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Overrated. I have oily facial skin and dry body skin prone to odors. I bathed with this stuff and did not feel clean and still had body odors. Unless you are bathing several times a day (very drying) this does no good and keeping you fresh smelling. Probably makes a better bubble bath than anything.

on 3/7/2010 2:58:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

This reminds me of my mom and how much she liked the Spring Green scent in VitaBath. The scent is so green, almost pine-y, very clean and strong smelling. Definitely a unisex fresh woodsy scent. I don't recall if these products were especially moisturizing, drying etc.... I only remember the smell and it's simply for nostalgia's sake for me. I found Spring Green in Ulta today.

on 12/24/2009 11:34:00 AM

I love the pink vitabath plus, but the green one is nauseating to me. It smells like a rotten pine tree.

Popular Gels/Soaps