July 31, 2014 | 1742 users online

Palettes - Christian Dior - Dior Flight - 001 Peachy Adventure

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2011 8:55:00 PM More reviews by kxpapado

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love it! The packaging is gorgeous and slim, ideal for my handbag and there is everything I will need for a quick touch up on the go, so I don't have to carry anything more with me (apart from a lip brush, I wondered why Dior did't include one, there is enough space next to the eyeshadow).
Colors are well matched and the brown shadow is really pretty and pigmented.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/8/2009 11:31:00 AM More reviews by herbina77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is such a pretty product, but oh so impractical. I love the matte peachy blush as well as the lipgloss, but they're pretty useless put on a same box together. The eyeshadow is a tad too sparkly and it should have a highlighter colour to use them together. And the package is too big to carry in the purse. I don't think I would repurchase this but i do like to use the blusher a lot.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2009 4:18:00 AM More reviews by FleurDefendue

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

First of all, the packaging is very elegant. For an accurate description, you can read thinkpink710's review of the "Pink Escapade" one. It's a white case with a "Remove Before Flight" rubber tag. I don't like palettes, because usually I don't like all the colors or they are too beautiful to use them and I prefer to collect and display them. This is an exception. I love it and I use it. Color-wise, this palette should be called "Brigitte Bardot". You can recreate this "nude face - smokey eyes" look with just this palette. It contains a nude pinky peach gloss, a peach blush and the most gorgeous shimmery off-black eyeshadow I have ever seen. The products are of high quality and a pleasure to use. The gloss is a little more frosty than I would like, but nevermind. It was limited edition, but you can still find it online. I consider getting another one.