August 1, 2014 | 1160 users online

Moisturizers - Equate - Complete Beauty Lotion with SPF 15 - Sensitive Skin

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2014 12:21:00 PM More reviews by bluedestiny4

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

***This product is called All Day Beauty now and it has new packaging***

I went to Walmart and I had Face Moisturizer on my list of things to buy. Usually, I've been buying the Equate Oil-Free Face Moisturizer for Sensitive Skin. I've been using that one for years, however it is always hard for me to find. (UGH!)

So, on this trip, once again, I was not able to find my regular Moisturizer. I gave up! I decided to look for another one! I really needed a Moisturizer that 1) Wasn't greasy, 2) Wouldn't break me out, 3) Felt wonderful on my skin, 4) Wouldn't turn my makeup a different color, AND OF COURSE 5) Wasn't overly expensive!!!

A sista's on a serious budget!!! I would love to buy name brand, but what I have found using Equate products is that the majority of them work just as well, if not better than the name-brand item that it is compared to. You just have to try it out!

Ok...back to my review....

After looking up and down, around and around in the Moisturizers section and getting super-frustrated, I came across this one. Equate All Day Beauty Lotion with SPF 15-Sensitive Skin. It compares to Olay's version. I read the box and saw the price. I was happy with what it said. Plus, it had a sunscreen. It's not a high one, but it's one to start with.

The box also said that the lotion was non-greasy! YAY

I have been using this product for almost 2 weeks now. Believe me....if my skin didn't like it, it would let me know immediately! My skin loves it! Here are the reasons why...

1) The formula of the lotion is very creamy, but it doesn't sit on my face,
2) It soaks into my face quickly and makes it feel moisturized for a very long time
3) I haven't had any acne breakouts from it
4) I haven't had any reactions from the SPF
5) The SPF hasn't left any white background on my skin
6) It hasn't blocked my pores
7) My skin feels so soft and smooth after using it
8) No eye cream is needed
9) Doesn't turn my foundation color

Ok.....I think 9 reasons is enough, don't you? And this is from an Equate product!!!

So, on your next trip to Walmart, I advise you to take a look and buy a bottle of Equate All Day Beauty for Sensitive Skin SPF 15.

I hope you enjoyed my review! :)

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 11/9/2013 11:50:00 AM More reviews by KathrynS

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this moisturizer! I wasn't so sure the first time I used it, though. The first time I put it on, it felt greasy and it took a few minutes to sink in. Once I expected this, however, I really began to like this moisturizer! Once it sinks in, you can't even feel it! I think the reason I like this moisturizer is that it has zinc (because it's a sunscreen). My skin/acne reacts very well to zinc and my breakouts have dramatically reduced!

My only complaint (which is why I took one lippie off) is that it's a sunscreen (yes I know, that's the same reason I liked it!). Because it's a sunscreen, it reacts horribly with my makeup causing it to oxidize. Within a half an hour I'm terribly orange.

I use this at night after I wash my face (with my mia2 and Hydrocleanser) and apply Proactiv Step 2 (the toner). I'll also apply this on days when I'm not going to wear any makeup (when I do wear makeup I use Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisture Sensitive Skin- it doesn't make my makeup oxidize)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2012 11:53:00 AM More reviews by kandrews580

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Love this! I used to use a retinoid moisturizer under my make-up. I noticed that my face always felt heavy, sweaty, and/or greasy. I finally switched from the brand of make-up to another and still had the same thing. Finally, I tried using a lighter weight moisturizer under my make-up. That was it! Now I use my retinoid at night like you are supposed to, and this in the morning under my foundation. Sinks right in and absorbs almost immediately. It is light weight and doesn't make my face feel heavy. My aunt has used the Equate version of this Oil of Olay product for 30 years. She is right, this is fantastic, and not expensive. Not greasy, heavy, abosorbs quickly, and leaves my face soft. Traditionally I am Nuetrogena all the way...but why bother spending extra $$ when this is perfect!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/20/2012 12:47:00 PM More reviews by AmandaRose83

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I am currently in school full time and I have a family, so I have so save money where I can. I have to pick and choose where I spend money on product. And for the money, this moisturizer is great. But it does the job and it does it well. I use it everyday after getting out of the shower. It doesn't feel super heavy, but it moisturizers really well without leaving any oily residue. I have bought at least 2 bottles of this stuff and will continue to buy.

I only gave 4 lippies because I wish it had a higher SPF.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/4/2012 2:59:00 PM More reviews by lovermac

I like this daytime moisturizer a lot. It isn't a high enough spf for summer days when I will be outdoors for a long time, but for winter days or rainy days when I don't need as high an spf, this is great. I don't find it oily, it doesn't pill up like the neostrata daytime smoothing lotion, and it isn't sticky, It really absorbs nicely and is great under makeup. The price is so cheap too. On days where I am outdoors for a long time, I use Neutrogena water light SPF60, but for every day, this is my HG.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/4/2012 10:18:00 AM More reviews by cejohnson

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I will be 60 in 3 months. I haven't had any form of breakout in almost 20 years. Within 2 days of using this product I began seeing pimples. Will use on my hands as a light sunscreen.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2012 3:22:00 AM More reviews by thebobcat64

This is a good cheap moisturizer with SPF. It has the same formula as the original Olay Sensitive and has not caused any skin issues. I prefer a higher SPF though because my skin is so fair.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/24/2012 4:37:00 PM More reviews by chboo12

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Overall a good moisturizer, just don't put too much on or else you will be oily! Doesn't make me break out and has some good ingredients for skin such as Vitamin E. I also love that it has SPF. Would recommend if you're looking for a simple moisturizer.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2012 3:40:00 AM More reviews by subhuman85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I would never have purchased this product without reading a review of Olay's Complete SPF 15 that recommended the Equate version over the "real deal", due to Equate's inclusion of zinc and physical sunscreens rather than chemical. Sure, whatever - I'm not a chemist or dermatologist, but I'll take MUA's word for it. I stumbled upon this at Wal-Mart recently while looking for my usual Olay Complete lotion, and the price for the Equate version couldn't be beat - $6.50 vs. $11 for Olay at Wal-Mart, and the Olay goes for $17.99 everywhere besides Wal-Mart here in Canada. I figured I'd give it a shot, and I'm glad I did. Right away, I notice a difference between this and the Olay Complete lotion. Olay leaves an oily sheen on my already-oily skin; this doesn't. Olay takes a while to "sink into" my skin and look natural; this sinks in right away and gives a nice matte finish, the likes of which I've never seen from a moisturizer. Like the box promises, Equate's lotion feels like it's barely there, but it moisturizes adequately and leaves no residue or "thick" feeling on my face. The SPF is gravy, and the fact that I can re-apply if needed without turning my face into a grease-pan is brilliant. I would never have found this gem without MUA, and I highly recommend it for those with sensitive, naturally oily, or anything-in-between skin. This one's a keeper.

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 12/19/2011 1:37:00 AM More reviews by rambow

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

After trying many, many products, this is finally the daily sunscreen I settled on.

My skin dislikes chemical sunscreens and stings every time I put one on. Oddly enough, however, it also stings with several all-physical sunscreens - like Burn Out and Cliniderm.

This is literally the only sunscreen I have used that does not sting. Apparently octinoxate and zinc is the magic combo for my picky skin. It is moisturizing, but not greasy. It doesn't leave a white cast. It doesn't break me out. Makeup goes on fine over top.

I especially love when this goes on sale at the drugstore, and I stock up. My husband has rosacea, and after Burn Out started to dry his skin a bit, he started using this one too, and it's great for him.

SPF 15 is fine for me most days, since I am not out in the sun too often, and I think will be adequate especially in the winter. In the summer, I switch to Olay Complete SPF 30 for Sensitive Skin.