April 16, 2014 | 2023 users online

Moisturizers - Pur Minerals - Moisture Infusion

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2012 5:21:00 PM More reviews by Gypsygold

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Are we talking about the same moisturizer here? This 'blast of moisture' is Gods answer to winter dehydration, plumping, radiance...ect. I have been using this as a mask and a morning refresher, which is also great to prime and plump before make up application!
The price is so reasonable when compared to other gel-like moisturizers...many of which do not help with dehydration, and don't seem to penetrate like 'moisture Surge'
I say buy it, use it as a mask, and a morning prep...after exfoliation!
PurMinerals is doing something right....

rated 1 of 5 on 6/27/2010 12:54:00 PM More reviews by canadiachic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was told a gel moisturizer would be better for my skin than an oil one. Well I used this product for a week with high hopes that it would help my dry spots. After a week I had a terrible rash covering my cheeks. Finally figured out it was this product and discontinued use immediately. If you look at the ingredients in this product they are terrible. I wouldn't recommend this to anybody, it didn't even do a good job moisturizing.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/15/2009 1:42:00 AM More reviews by mountaingirly

A little pricey, but I bought it because I work at the store and get a discount. I am using the Neutrogena acne system, and I've found that just certain spots on my face get a little dry because the lotion included in the set isn't too moisturizing. I love the consistency of this product-- feels like it's melting into your face, and instantly cools. Actually kept my face from getting dry all day long, which was awesome! It also definately made my skin feel noticably softer. Not a miracle product, but I would say the only real downside is just the price!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2009 1:37:00 PM More reviews by luluhalabaloo

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is the same thing almost as Clinique's Moisture Surge. Same consistency, no smell but more of a yellowy/beigy colour. It takes a while to sink in, remaining a bit tacky for about a half an hour. This isn't good if you need slip for your makeup, and I don't like a tacky feel in general. Shortly after applying, my skin started to itch, and I started to turn orange/red. Obviously, I was having a reaction to the product. I let it sit for a couple of hours but it just got worse and worse. I don't think a straight moisturizer with no treatment properties in it should make my skin feel worse, not better, so eventually, I washed it off and washed my face. Unfortunately, 3 hours later and my skin is really bothering me. So, I guess this is a no for the product. I don't have the same reaction to Clinique at all. But I will say that these gel/cream quick moisture surges or infusions tend to make my skin dry on the cheeks. I don't know if this would be bad on everyone of course, the fact that it is quite natural (although not marketed that way) and there is no scent or colour pe se is probably darn good. They don't seem to have samples, and their website is not that informative and full of reviews that are all "10"s, but if you are oily and don't want to spend an arm and a leg, this is worth a try. I got mine at Shopper's Drug Mart for $30 which is reasonable, but I think I need to go back to Chanel's Active Hydra cream as that does not bother me at all. I probably need more refining and less natural products for my skin not to react!