July 28, 2014 | 1352 users online

Crème - Covermark - Basic Formula

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/12/2011 11:46:00 AM More reviews by prettyseaeagle

This is a foundation paste that boasts of medium to full coverage and is housed in a plasticky screw-top pot that is lightweight to carry around. It might look "paste-like" in the pot and feels heavy to the touch but goes on creamy and easy to blend. Coverage is excellent and evens out skin tone without looking too heavy or mask-like (though I personally feel it is too much to wear on regular days) so I reserve this solely for functions or parties. It can be used as a spot concealer for those who have naturally flawless skin. Oil control is average for this foundation and I oil 3-4 hours after putting it on. A downside is that the lightest yellow-undertone shade is too dark and pink for me.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/16/2009 4:20:00 AM More reviews by eunicette

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Black

This is the Japanese version of Covermark.

I bought this foundation to cover a bluish mark I have on my nose. It was nigh on useless. It just slid off after an hour or two. I've gone back to using MAC but in a different shade from my usual concealer.

And I hate the peach packaging. Urgh.