December 22, 2014 | 1803 users online

Powder - mark - Powder Buff Natural Skin Foundation in Buff

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2014 10:12:00 AM More reviews by twocents

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

As a MAC Studio Fix devotee, I have to say that I think I like this better. At first I thought the lightest shade was too dark looking in the compact, but blended right into my skin! I love the silky, dry consistency - great for my oily skin.

Definitely worth a try! I doubt you will be disappointed!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2010 12:43:00 AM More reviews by shoma2k

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have been a makeup veteran for more than 20 years now and have done professional makeup work with Estee Lauder and occasional bridal makeup privately in the past. I use all sorts of makeup products and recently was looking for a powder formula since life is on the go these days. I recently have tried Neutrogena Sheer Mineral Foundation, BareEscentuals, Clinique Powder Foundation and MAC's Studio Fix Powder Foundation. I have to say that I am in "absolute love" with this foundation. Being cheaper that the Neutrogena Sheer I was hesitant to try this thinking it may be as chalky if I built up coverage of it...but was I wrong! In fact, there are days when I can use this without any concealer at all and at most with 2 layers I can spend the whole day outside without any touch up. Skin looks fabulous in pictures and of course outside in the car mirror. The best part its only $8.00 if you buy it outside and $10.00 plus S&H if u buy it online. All I can say is definitely give it a try...it is well worth it! Definitely one of my favorite makeup product in my collection...and maybe of all time! Love it ...love it...love it!

9 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2009 5:28:00 PM More reviews by bluegreeneyes2001

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This foundation is Holy Grail status! ive been checking out powder foundations for a while (i have oily skin and thought they may b better for my skin than liquid) and ive tried bare escentuals (WAY too shiny), maybelline purestay (irritated my skin), loreal bare naturale (same freaky shine as b.e. plus made my skin itch), maybelline mineral power (all colors too dark and orange or too pink), avon smooth mineral makeup (too cakey), everyday minerals satin finish (made me oilier), everyday minerals matte finish (REALLY wanted to love this but too heavy and unnatural looking). so as you can tell my skin is a bit persnickety and im a bit picky when it comes to foundations but this foundation is unbelievably PERFECT!! I have light skin with yellow undertones and i got the color Buff Skin. the shades online are a bit off but Buff Skin it is a light golden shade with yellow undertones. It is $9 which is a bargain for such a great product. It is sooo lightweight in the way it feels and looks. doesnt make me look fuzzy or cakey at all an looks really natural (indoors AND out!). if layered im sure it could b full coverage but i dont need much coverage so one layer is great for me. goes on soo smooth and thats exactly how ur skin looks, SMOOTH, EVEN and FLAW-FREE (no joke!). feels super comfortable on my sensitive, persnickety skin. i apply with my Coastal Scents Ultimate Badger Kabuki Brush and buff it in. i cannot tell you how much i LOVE this foundation! i will definitely be buying again and again:)

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No