December 19, 2014 | 1809 users online

Conditioner - Goldwell - DualSenses Rich Repair Conditioner

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/1/2014 3:32:00 PM More reviews by lotusfairy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This has good slip and my hair feels very moisturized and soft, but once my hair air-dries it leaves it looking very pouffy and frizzy. I am not sure which ingredient is causing that. I might pair it with the matching shampoo to see how well it will do since I see that the shampoo has better reviews. It has a decent scent to my nose and it doesn't linger on my hair. It doesn't feel too heavy but it conditions well, sometimes too well. My hair starts to feel too soft to style if I use it every day. I am very divided on whether I would repurchase it until I try it with the shampoo. So far I have been pairing it Paul Mitchell's Shampoo One and it has been working out.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/7/2014 4:46:00 PM More reviews by glamghost

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I am on my second bottle of Goldwell Rich Repair Conditioner and I LOVE it! My hair is much healthier, shinier, and easier to handle. It has made a significant difference in my hair, I've even gotten compliments in the line at Starbucks commenting on the shine.

The only downfall is this conditioner is VERY rich. When I used it every day my hair did begin to feel heavy. The professionals I have talked to tell me to treat this as a deep conditioner only using 3 times a week. With those instructions I will keep this conditioner in my product arsenal for a long time! Especially in the dry winter. I usually pair it with an Aveeno shampoo instead of the rich repair shampoo.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/14/2009 9:49:00 AM More reviews by rachvt

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

I was greatly impressed by its accompanying shampoo, Goldwell DualSenses Rich Repair Shampoo, as it left my hair feeling much silkier, smoother, and stronger on its own. This conditioner however, didn't really make that much of a change to my hair after. Perhaps its because the shampoo already did most of the good work on my hair, so there's not much left for this conditioner to do? I did feel that perhaps all I really need is to use a teeny-tiny amount of this conditioner in order to condition, as in the beginning I tried using just as much conditioner as I did shampoo but found that using both products in equal amounts was too "rich" for my hair and scalp and actually caused me to have a little bit of an itchy scalp and make my hair a bit heavy-feeling. This conditioner has the texture of a very thick cream which doesn't run, and gives the impression that it is really rich and moisturising. So is it??

I tried pairing up this conditioner with my daughter's Johnson's Baby shampoo. However, results were not so good. This conditioner isn't strong enough on its own to make my hair tangle-free, silky-smooth and moisturised. In short, I'd still need to use the Goldwell DualSenses Rich Repair shampoo if I wanted to see real results on my hair.

In the end, I really didn't care much for this conditioner. It costs just as much as the shampoo, but I personally think its not worth that. I'd just stick to the Goldwell DualSenses Rich Repair shampoo but use another conditioner instead.